Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ted Cruz and Jack Dorsey from Twitter

Cruz is spot on throughout - and twitter aka Jack Dorsey is SO obviously full of shit.

The amount of BS material/stories/articles/hate from the left has made it through without ever an issue. But the right has folks from peons to pundits to newspapers to TV agencies to the president of the united states - all censored and blocked in their opinions.

And this hippy looking asshole sits there with a straight face and just outright denies it happening and states plainly this and that is policy.

Meanwhile, the reality is that everyone and their pets know that they don't do anything to leftist opinions no matter the source or evidence. And anything remotely harmful to the campaign of Biden or Harris gets blocked somehow.

No different than someone like Chris Cuomo doing this or that and knowing it's been out there in the media, and then look directly in the camera and lie. CNN folks and many many more get on the air nightly and look directly into the eyes of America and they lie. The writers of so many papers write about lies and/or propagate lies.

So in the beginning the term "fake news" sounded a little silly, and did for awhile. But then watching older tapes of folks talking about this for decades added in with what we all here watched and listened to with our own eyes over the past 12 years at minimum... The left live and thrive off of lies, and the past 4 years have been just outward and no longer hiding it.

---

“Who the Hell Elected You and Put You in Charge of What the Media Is Allowed to Report?!” – WOW! Sen. Ted Cruz RIPS Jack Dorsey for Censorship of NY Post’s Biden Reports

On Wednesday the Senate Commerce Committee called in the heads of Facebook, Google and Twitter to testify on their electioneering and censorship of conservative content.

During the hearing Ted Cruz used his time to go after Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey after Twitter recently censored and banned content by the New York Post on the Biden Crime Family.

Senator Cruz called out Dorsey over his platform’s attempts to sway the upcoming election to Democrats.
    The New Yok Post report on Hunter Biden’s laptop was devastating and revealed the Joe Biden’s numerous lies about his family’s international pay-for-play operations.

On Wednesday after Jack denied being partisan Ted Cruz RIPPED him!

Senator Ted Cruz: Federal statutes makes it a crime, a federal felony, to distribute someone’s tax returns against their knowledge. So that material was based on something that was distributed in violation of federal law and yet Twitter gleefully allowed people to circulate that but when the article was critical of Joe Biden, Twitter engaged in rampant censorship and silencing…

Jack Dorsey: And again we recognized an error in policy. We changed that within 24 hours…

Senator Ted Cruz: But you’re still blocking the New York Post. You haven’t changed it.

Jack Dorsey: We have changed it. They can log in to their account, delete the original tweet.

Senator Ted Cruz: …So Twitter takes the view you can censor the New York Post, you can censor Politico, you can censor The New York Times or any other media outlets. Mr. Dorsey, who the hell elected you and put you in charge of what the media is allowed to report and what the American people are allowed to hear and why do insist on behaving as a Democratic super-PAC silencing views contrary to your political beliefs?

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...reports-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, icansayit, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

So don't use Twitter. Why you gotta be a snowflake. Freedom bitches.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Woke up and puked on the screen again, huh? Little morning trolling before you start faking going to clients and such?

I really don't use twitter but to get some references or read linked stories and such. Not my cup of tea.

But Petey seems to think that so long as any place out there is "choice" and someone can leave - then it's ok to censor or try to influence elections & direct which news agencies can post their news stories for Americans to read without having to go buy a newspaper.

And children or relatives of a politician do not matter, they are not running for office.

You know, like when Donald Trump Jr, was falsely accused of email BS with Russians, which of course ultimately fell apart as nothing wrong. But funny how some will attack a child of Trump's for his business actions and tie it to his Dad - wrongly I might add -- but then claim Hunter doesn't count and his PROVEN emails with another country and $$$ from them and tied to his Dad as well. But doesn't matter to the left as he isn't running for office. Running around the board (again) as if it was a nail in some form of coffin, claiming a smoking gun. And now? Such things don't matter.

Tons of "input" about Ivanka, both growing up and all the way till now - suddenly children matter, even if nothing done illegal, as Hunter and Dad did so many times.

Also questioning a lot whether Trump had it in him to last 4-8 years of hard work in the WH. So I just KNOW you must still have TONS of concerns now considering Joe Biden and lasting 8 years, and especially with his stating he'll only do one term, and of course is proven decline in cognitive skills.

Or repeating lies about some muslim ban coming into our country, of course CNN pushed, and the proof outright states otherwise.

Ooops, got carried away. Just funny with the amount of talk about Trump's children and wife, and then folks working triple time to block, censor and claim Hunter doesn't matter!!

The right has a group known as the "proud boys". Don't associate with them nor would I if I could. But they are on the right. Where folks on the left, democrats, liberals, just all of them - are "proud liars". FACT.

Amy Coney Barrett. Freedom bitch. Brett Kavanaugh. Freedom bitches! 65 million to 63 million. Electoral College. Freedom bitches! AND you're still a liar who is 0 for some HUGE number that I lost count of. My little bitch of mine.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I don't ..... precisely because of their bias. Don't use Facebook either for same reason.

These companies have Terms of Use and I'm all for that. However, those terms need to be applied to all, not just those you disagree with.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I don't ..... precisely because of their bias. Don't use Facebook either for same reason.

These companies have Terms of Use and I'm all for that. However, those terms need to be applied to all, not just those you disagree with.
    And IMO especially so if it's a company that trades publicly on the stock market. They then have a lot of effect on elections and more. And both Facebook and Twitter are in the markets.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

The terms of use should say ... "user beware, we will censure all conservative voices' ....
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

IMO, private owners can do as they wish, BUT they shouldn’t be shielded from what is on their platforms, as they are NOT a bulletin board as they claim. Time for someone to come up with alternatives.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

In addition to what I stated above, they are now an impediment to both information and free speech and should be considered both. While I found Cruz a bit dramatic, he’s correct that these social media giants can cut off information from any source they choose. While the left applauds them for Biden info cap, when they go after their people, which inevitably they will, what then?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Likes jimnyc liked this post