Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Current Electoral College Prediction...

With the way things are outwardly showing, even in shitty 'ol New York, and the amount of signs and rallies and flags and everything else for Trump - compared to rallies that would barely fill the dinner table for Biden, with so so many less signs and stuff out there for Biden than Hillary had. Just everything points to Trump in that respect. But I understand that also has jack shit to do with the polls.

--

Current Electoral College Prediction Shows President Trump Beating Sleepy Joe Biden By More than Crooked Hillary

The Democrats are starting to panic! Polls are now showing a MAGA move to the right and Trump beating Sleepy Joe worse than he did Crooked Hillary.

Poll Watch shows a prediction of the electoral college map with President Trump crushing Sleepy Joe Biden:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ooked-hillary/

312 - 226 sounds nice to me. In a way it would be awesome to see 270 - 268 - just enough so that they can blab for the next few centuries about how it was stolen, the electorate this or that and better yet, the screaming when that final is announced up until the swearing in!! But I would rather have a large lead and comfort.

I am NOT saying this will be the final. I HOPE it is and I hope these agencies are getting it right... but truth is, the national averages for most respects shows Biden with a commanding lead, both nationally and in all of the battleground states. Biden with a 7.8 lead nationally still. For me? I'm going with prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I have the fullest confidence in Trump and his abilities and so many on the right. I also do NOT underestimate the democrats and voters in America. The amount of pure stupidity was shown in 2016 when that many voted Hillary. So, seeing either of these guys win wouldn't surprise me.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I love this, but it doesn’t account for voter fraud.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

I've no doubt that fraud is going to be a real issue this election, but there is a limit to where I'd take it. I think we'll see protests and accusations (real) of fraud if Biden wins. I doubt though much violence, more shocked if there was looting.

OTOH if Trump wins, I think we're looking at widespread violence, looting, and arson. Many, many attacks on police and likely military personnel.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Likes jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I wonder how many people have to die before it gets under control? What is the # the leftists will determine is enough?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

Sure you do! Don't you see those states in blue? Well, that's where the majority of the frauds live.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I've no doubt that fraud is going to be a real issue this election, but there is a limit to where I'd take it. I think we'll see protests and accusations (real) of fraud if Biden wins. I doubt though much violence, more shocked if there was looting.

OTOH if Trump wins, I think we're looking at widespread violence, looting, and arson. Many, many attacks on police and likely military personnel.
    The fires and ballots being found here and there, and bought ballots and votes & stealing of ballots from the mail.... there will be a ton of little fraud like this but like never before. And I think depending on what is the immediate results on election night will dictate what happens in the week after.

Here's what I think: I think it initially comes back in Trump's favor. There will be breath being held & also followed by a week of violence and unrest around the country. Just enough to capture the attention away as the ballot action takes place behind the scenes. I have absolutely zero doubt of what the Democrats are capable of. There is no doubt they will cheat if they can. Dems will cheat and lies will be told and action will be on the ground galore to distract. And if that sounds like a nutty crazy election conspiracy theory plot to anyone - then they haven't been paying attention for the past 4 years and specifically more so in the past year and all of the violence and chaos that has taken hold.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Trump will take this with North of 320 electoral votes.

I'm not worried in the slightest.

Remember what I said a while back about the polls suddenly tightening as the 3rd approaches? Yep, that's happening fast now.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

My personal opinion is that there is about 5 to 6 points of Trump support that does not show up in the polls because Republican voters are underrepresented in polls, because they are less likely to pick up the phone when a pollster calls, and because some Trump supporters are reluctant to say anything because they know the kind of slimeball attacks they might be subjected to from liberal scum.

If the 5 to 6 points of hidden Trump support is correct, then this map is very likely. As Abbey mentioned, there is still the DNC-organized voter fraud effort, which will widespread and outrageouser than ever before. How many dead people will be voting heavily Democratic in this election? How many bags of ballots will get mysteriously "found in a back room" in battleground states, with the bags again being heavily Democratic? The answer.... "a lot". This may be the election that puts the nails in the coffin of America as a legitimate Democracy. Let's hope not.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

14. Likes jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

By the way, I blame the heavily-liberal-slanted media for most of the problems with this election and with this country. If we had a legitimate media there would be no race riots, a much smaller national debt, and a lot more jobs in this country. There would still be a pandemic, but we could handle it better without the blamefest that the media encourages. And we wouldn't have to worry about more riots on Wednesday if weren't for the media. My suggestion is making it a felony to be an employee of CNN, NYTimes, or Washington Post.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

16. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    By the way, I blame the heavily-liberal-slanted media for most of the problems with this election and with this country. If we had a legitimate media there would be no race riots, a much smaller national debt, and a lot more jobs in this country. There would still be a pandemic, but we could handle it better without the blamefest that the media encourages. And we wouldn't have to worry about more riots on Wednesday if weren't for the media. My suggestion is making it a felony to be an employee of CNN, NYTimes, or Washington Post.

Absolutely Russ...well stated!!