Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Steelers most hated team in NFL according to Twitter survey

I still have not watched a single second of NFL this year on my TV. I have read about some games and watched some highlights. I'm glad to see no one kneeling from the Steelers. And it figures the year that I'm not watching they are undefeated so far. But good news is that they are the most hated team! Sweet, I hope that includes the fans!! Love to be the hated.

"You hate us because you ain't us"

--

Steelers most hated team in NFL according to Twitter survey

It is easy to express your dislike of an NFL team on social media. Fans of opposing teams can vent all they want and their targets are typically fans of teams who are struggling and directed at teams who are consistently good.

This all makes perfect sense when you read that according to a Twitter survey, the Pittsburgh Steelers fans are the most hated team in the NFL on social media.

Being hated comes with the territory when you are a consistently competitive team in a tough division. Not to mention the attitude of Steelers fans on Twitter doesn’t really help their case. Steeler Nation takes the whole attitude of “you hate us because you ain’t us” to new heights at times.

https://sports.yahoo.com/steelers-mo...174907081.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​They are winning ...Good if its your team and still watching....Me Im not watching..

**Football is Not the same anymore...(Even If my old team was winning I still wouldn't watch)

RIch racist... anti-American..anti-Flag cry babies who feel Nothing is fair and they feel Oppressed can go screw themselves...Let BLM pay them...

Just My opinion...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I still have not watched a single second of NFL this year on my TV. I have read about some games and watched some highlights. I'm glad to see no one kneeling from the Steelers. And it figures the year that I'm not watching they are undefeated so far. But good news is that they are the most hated team! Sweet, I hope that includes the fans!! Love to be the hated.

"You hate us because you ain't us"

--

Steelers most hated team in NFL according to Twitter survey

It is easy to express your dislike of an NFL team on social media. Fans of opposing teams can vent all they want and their targets are typically fans of teams who are struggling and directed at teams who are consistently good.

This all makes perfect sense when you read that according to a Twitter survey, the Pittsburgh Steelers fans are the most hated team in the NFL on social media.

Being hated comes with the territory when you are a consistently competitive team in a tough division. Not to mention the attitude of Steelers fans on Twitter doesn’t really help their case. Steeler Nation takes the whole attitude of “you hate us because you ain’t us” to new heights at times.

https://sports.yahoo.com/steelers-mo...174907081.html
    If they are winning, and you aren't watching, I hope you don't watch until season is over.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    If they are winning, and you aren't watching, I hope you don't watch until season is over.
    Not a single second and my wife can vouch for that. Knowing what a nut I am she is shocked that I haven't been watching at all.

Honestly not missing it so far this year. The kneeling and controversy & then a lot of playing of 2 anthems - just pushed me off. And then in what little highlights I saw around the league, without any fans in attendance, and then hearing loud cheering when you're looking at empty stands. Just not feeling it and I'm still pissed.

It's the NFL I am pissed at. Not my team, but they are a part of that league. The Steelers held a sign in their opening game and that has been it, nothing more. It's been all football and that was Tomlin's decision. But if you tune in, the other team may have someone kneeling or many, the possibility of more than our national anthem. It's just all still too fresh and can't be forgotten easily. But at least I have Villanueva to fall back on, makes me feel better a bit at least, and those who support Al.

But I'm taking the year off. I'm hoping it slowly dies out and then maybe next year things can start fresh and that shit a part of the past. Hoping anyway as I do love Sunday football. But I will not tune in if I have to see idiots disrespecting the anthem in any way.

And even if they were to make the playoffs, and maybe do well & maybe even advance to the big game - this year is a wash. Just wouldn't be right and wouldn't feel right.

So for now I enjoy box scores and highlights from afar - but not doing anything that will bring $$ to them or the NFL right now. No tickets, no Pittsburgh trips, no hats or t-shirts every year, no Sunday Ticket on DirecTV watching every single game. Just tuned out mostly.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Not a single second and my wife can vouch for that. Knowing what a nut I am she is shocked that I haven't been watching at all.

Honestly not missing it so far this year. The kneeling and controversy & then a lot of playing of 2 anthems - just pushed me off. And then in what little highlights I saw around the league, without any fans in attendance, and then hearing loud cheering when you're looking at empty stands. Just not feeling it and I'm still pissed.

It's the NFL I am pissed at. Not my team, but they are a part of that league. The Steelers held a sign in their opening game and that has been it, nothing more. It's been all football and that was Tomlin's decision. But if you tune in, the other team may have someone kneeling or many, the possibility of more than our national anthem. It's just all still too fresh and can't be forgotten easily. But at least I have Villanueva to fall back on, makes me feel better a bit at least, and those who support Al.

But I'm taking the year off. I'm hoping it slowly dies out and then maybe next year things can start fresh and that shit a part of the past. Hoping anyway as I do love Sunday football. But I will not tune in if I have to see idiots disrespecting the anthem in any way.

And even if they were to make the playoffs, and maybe do well & maybe even advance to the big game - this year is a wash. Just wouldn't be right and wouldn't feel right.

So for now I enjoy box scores and highlights from afar - but not doing anything that will bring $$ to them or the NFL right now. No tickets, no Pittsburgh trips, no hats or t-shirts every year, no Sunday Ticket on DirecTV watching every single game. Just tuned out mostly.
    I just thought you might jinx them by watching.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I just thought you might jinx them by watching.
    Seems I jinx all my teams in some way. Wouldn't surprise me if I sit out the entire season and they go 19-0 and win it all. That would be ok with me and I'd still sit it out.

9. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Seems I jinx all my teams in some way. Wouldn't surprise me if I sit out the entire season and they go 19-0 and win it all. That would be ok with me and I'd still sit it out.
    My daughter will thank you. Especially after beating Ravens today.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 11-01-2020 at 11:00 PM.

11. Likes LongTermGuy, jimnyc liked this post