Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump Campaign Manager Releases Internal Swing State Numbers

I don't know for sure WTF to think, as so many opposing things have come out. But for sure - the national averages, the majority of the polls out there, are calling for a Biden victory. But then again, the polls that were the most accurate in 2016, this year say Trump will win again. And then you have the internal reports looking great according to Trump's campaign. But then again, they are behind in every poll they refer to. I understand it's all comparisons to 2016 and what ground was made up in reality. But this isn't Hillary, this isn't 2016 & the Dems & the MSM have played the long game. The streets have been in chaos, as a matter of planning. Add in Covid-19 and you get a recipe for WTF2020?

Like I said, I had stated a long time ago that Biden was their only chance against Trump. I also said he was toast at one point. And now all of this information has come out and who knows for sure where it stands - but I do know where it goes should Biden win. So he is here the day prior to the election, and they did their best to censor his Ukraine issue from day one and now censored a massive issue about pay for play, in a manner just never seen before. So who the hell knows there too who may fully know the truth at this point or not.

Seeing ALL of the so called major indicators and they all point to Trump. And his rallies have been just bigger and bigger and more and more of them. Where Biden barely did a single rally throughout.

And yet here we are the day before. Most national polls still lean towards Biden, but many have slowly come down towards and within the margin of error. Then all of the battleground states, they all seem to be down to less than 2 points in all places. (and as I stated, most accurate polls from 2016 point to Trump with large electorate win).

My gut says Trump wins the electorate easily. But I simply wouldn't be shocked if Biden were to somehow win this election.

What's everyone else think as far as who they think may win?

---

TRUMP Campaign Manager Releases Internal Swing State Numbers — AND THEY WILL SEND DEMOCRATS OFF THE CLIFF

The final StatesPoll on Monday before election day predicts a Donald Trump win with 312 electoral votes.

On Monday Trump Campaign Manager Bill Stepien posted a number of tweets on the current state of the race.

What we can conclude from the information:

** President Trump is in better shape than he was in 2016
    ** Democrats should be very nervous!

President Trump is ahead of where he was in 2016:

President Trump’s numbers in North Carolina and Pennsylvania are better this year.

President Trump’s numbers are very strong in Wisconsin and Michigan.

Florida and Arizona look very good for Trump.

Trump voters will walk on broken glass to vote for this Great American Hero!

God be with us!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ats-off-cliff/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I was dead freakin wrong last round, but I sure wouldn't trust either campaign manager. I mean, what, he's going to send out a poor result map the night before? I've seen many maps show inverse results. We just have to wait until all the votes are counted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I was dead freakin wrong last round, but I sure wouldn't trust either campaign manager. I mean, what, he's going to send out a poor result map the night before? I've seen many maps show inverse results. We just have to wait until all the votes are counted.
    Exactly. I don't believe all of the polls. Any manager or politician will look for anything pointing to their side. I certainly don't trust anything that comes on my television, none at all.

I don't know where things will stand as of tomorrow night. Will anyone have enough of a lead to get the other to concede? Not with this turmoil. And then comes all of the extra counting and mail-in ballots. And pray it's not like 2000 and need recount after recount and then finally courts stepping in. I do not want to see that this go round. And then, will their be protesting and violence without an immediate answer? And what happens in the streets should Trump win again?

And looking forward, should Biden win the election tomorrow, will he be able to serve the entire 4 years of his term?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock