Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Deplorables, Racists, Bigots, Nazis, Teabaggers and what else?

What else in addition to the famous Deplorables name applied to those who support Donald Trump?

I wear them with pride! Wish I had a baseball hate with all of the names I am on it!

Deplorable, racist, bigot, nazi likem, tea bagger, fascist, anti semitic, redneck, ignorant, white privileged, gun carrying bible thumper...

But this I REALLY want a hat of!!

"Pileup of Chumps"

Preferably all of them to simply display true colors of such proud folks. But I'll take either the chumps one alone or the 'basket of deplorables' one alone. And that's how we end things in this campaign season, with such wise words from the never ending display of stupidity from this gem of a twitnit. Amazing how things were so peaceful and these folks were heroes, and making and demanding change... now we are chumps though!

12.3 miles from my house. And could just as easily be me but I am not one to go to caravans, protests, blockades and other things. Just not something I do.

--

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls NYC Trump Caravan a ‘Pileup of Chumps’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) referred to a pro-Trump caravan spotted in New York City as a “pileup of chumps.”

Photos and videos emerged over the weekend, showing ‘Trump trains” popping up across the nation. One such parade occurred over New York City’s Whitestone Bridge. Photos and videos show dozens of vehicles on the bridge with pro-America and pro-Trump flags:

Ocasio-Cortez responded to one of the videos, referring to the Trump supporters as “chumps.” Notably, Ocasio-Cortez has never publicly referred to the anti-Trump Black Lives Matter protesters, who frequently block traffic during their demonstrations, as “chumps”:

Earlier this month, Joe Biden (D) used the same word, “chumps,” to describe his opponents.

“I’ll work as hard for those who don’t support me as those who do, including those chumps with the microphone out there,” Biden said at a drive-in rally in Bucks County this month. He was apparently referencing the Trump supporters who gathered nearby his event, waving flags and honking their horns during his speech:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...pileup-chumps/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh wow, now even better, this I want a hat for!!

Then again "Un-American" doesn't look good, especially when it's the very words and actions of the left that are Un-American. But "Un-American Whores" has a nice ring to it, a nice way to remember the true colors of the left.

--

Friedman on CNN: GOP Just Un-American Whores Putting a Bullet in the Country

CNN’s hatred for President Trump and Republicans was boiling over on the eve of Election Day. Their animus was perfectly summed up during a Monday segment of Cuomo PrimeTime which featured New York Times columnist, the insufferably pompous Tom Friedman. According to the duo, the Republicans were just a bunch of “manure” eating racists and whores trying to stir up a Lebanese-style civil war while trying to suppress votes, while President Trump was trying to “put a bullet into the country.”

Nothing about that description is an exaggeration. With just hours until polls opened, they were throwing everything they had at the all. But, at least, Friedman didn’t see the GOP as “enemies.”

Given what would unfold just moments later, Chris “Fredo” Cuomo’s introduction of Friedman was made all the more ludicrous. “Few people are more respected for how they think and how they communicate than our next guest. And he says something pretty scary. That this could be the last week of America as we know it,” he proclaimed.

Given the opportunity to expand on that hyperbolic analysis of the coming days and weeks, Friedman proved himself to be the conductor of the crazy train as he predicted there would be no peaceful transfer of power (Click “expand”):

He went on to proclaim that former Vice President Al Gore had “took a bullet for the country” when he lost in 2000. But “Donald Trump will put a bullet into the country” this time around. “And if you don't think that's true, then you haven't been paying attention the last four years,” he sneered.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...putting-bullet
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Damn. We are a rather diverse group, aren’t we?
    Who’s the Big Tent party now?

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey