Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default U.S. soldier accused of wanting to plot ISIS strike on NYC 9/11 Memorial

This piece of shit may not have went through with actions and only ever talked to an FBI agent. Nonetheless, I see him just as guilty. He had planned and thought he was giving information that would get his fellow soldiers killed in action. And he wanted to perhaps plot a strike on the 9/11 memorial.

He handed over military training paperwork intended to pass along to Isis. And then gave them more detailed information in how to attack our troops in the middle east. Even went as far as to send a picture to them in gear and shit on the American flag by carrying the Isis flag.

With his intent followed by actions - I think he should be found guilty of a sentence longer than 'up to' 40 years. I think death should be on the menu for this scumbag. Anyone willing to attack the 9/11 grounds & attack his brothers in arms, has no reason to breathe our air IMO.

---

U.S. soldier accused of wanting to plot ISIS strike on NYC 9/11 Memorial

A U.S. soldier was arrested Tuesday for allegedly saying he wanted to help ISIS strike the 9/11 Memorial in New York City and attempting to help ISIS to target U.S. soldiers in the Middle East, according to senior law enforcement officials.

The officials say Cole James Bridges, 20, from Stowe, Ohio, allegedly went into an online forum and chatted with a person he thought was with ISIS, but was in fact an FBI undercover agent.

Bridges is currently assigned to Fort Stewart in Georgia with the 3rd infantry division of the Army. He was arrested on charges of attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization and attempting to murder U.S. military service members. He faces up to 40 years in prison.

A criminal complaint alleges that Bridges started "researching and consuming online propaganda promoting jihadists and their violent ideology" and expressing his support for ISIS on social media beginning in at least 2019. He joined the Army in September of that year.

In October, he started talking with an undercover FBI agent posing as an ISIS supporter in contact with ISIS fighters in the Middle East.

Bridges expressed his frustration with the Army and gave the undercover agent guidance for attacking U.S. soil, "including advice about potential targets in New York City, such as the 9/11 Memorial," according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York.

He also handed over U.S. Army training material and "guidance about military combat tactics, for use by ISIS," the statement said.

In December of 2020, Bridges started supplying the agent with instructions for ISIS fighters to attack U.S. forces in the Middle East. In one instance, he told the agent how to wire some ISIS buildings with explosives to kill U.S. troops, according to the statement. Bridges also "diagrammed specific military maneuvers intended to help ISIS fighters maximize the lethality of attacks on U.S."

Earlier this month, Bridges sent the agent a video of himself in body armor, standing in front of an ISIS flag and making a gesture symbolic of ISIS support.

Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement, “Cole Bridges betrayed the oath he swore to defend the United States by attempting to provide ISIS with tactical military advice to ambush and kill his fellow service members. Our troops risk their lives for our country, but they should never face such peril at the hands of one of their own.“

FBI Assistant Director William F. Sweeney Jr. said, "Bridges could have chosen a life of honorable service, but instead he traded it for the possibility of a lengthy prison sentence."

Attempts to reach a possible attorney for Bridges were unsuccessful Tuesday afternoon.

He is expected to appear in federal court in Georgia on Thursday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-soldier...191831418.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default PURE TREASON... Punishable by Death.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This piece of shit may not have went through with actions and only ever talked to an FBI agent. Nonetheless, I see him just as guilty. He had planned and thought he was giving information that would get his fellow soldiers killed in action. And he wanted to perhaps plot a strike on the 9/11 memorial.

He handed over military training paperwork intended to pass along to Isis. And then gave them more detailed information in how to attack our troops in the middle east. Even went as far as to send a picture to them in gear and shit on the American flag by carrying the Isis flag.

With his intent followed by actions - I think he should be found guilty of a sentence longer than 'up to' 40 years. I think death should be on the menu for this scumbag. Anyone willing to attack the 9/11 grounds & attack his brothers in arms, has no reason to breathe our air IMO.

---

U.S. soldier accused of wanting to plot ISIS strike on NYC 9/11 Memorial

A U.S. soldier was arrested Tuesday for allegedly saying he wanted to help ISIS strike the 9/11 Memorial in New York City and attempting to help ISIS to target U.S. soldiers in the Middle East, according to senior law enforcement officials.

The officials say Cole James Bridges, 20, from Stowe, Ohio, allegedly went into an online forum and chatted with a person he thought was with ISIS, but was in fact an FBI undercover agent.

Bridges is currently assigned to Fort Stewart in Georgia with the 3rd infantry division of the Army. He was arrested on charges of attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization and attempting to murder U.S. military service members. He faces up to 40 years in prison.

A criminal complaint alleges that Bridges started "researching and consuming online propaganda promoting jihadists and their violent ideology" and expressing his support for ISIS on social media beginning in at least 2019. He joined the Army in September of that year.

In October, he started talking with an undercover FBI agent posing as an ISIS supporter in contact with ISIS fighters in the Middle East.

Bridges expressed his frustration with the Army and gave the undercover agent guidance for attacking U.S. soil, "including advice about potential targets in New York City, such as the 9/11 Memorial," according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York.

He also handed over U.S. Army training material and "guidance about military combat tactics, for use by ISIS," the statement said.

In December of 2020, Bridges started supplying the agent with instructions for ISIS fighters to attack U.S. forces in the Middle East. In one instance, he told the agent how to wire some ISIS buildings with explosives to kill U.S. troops, according to the statement. Bridges also "diagrammed specific military maneuvers intended to help ISIS fighters maximize the lethality of attacks on U.S."

Earlier this month, Bridges sent the agent a video of himself in body armor, standing in front of an ISIS flag and making a gesture symbolic of ISIS support.

Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement, “Cole Bridges betrayed the oath he swore to defend the United States by attempting to provide ISIS with tactical military advice to ambush and kill his fellow service members. Our troops risk their lives for our country, but they should never face such peril at the hands of one of their own.“

FBI Assistant Director William F. Sweeney Jr. said, "Bridges could have chosen a life of honorable service, but instead he traded it for the possibility of a lengthy prison sentence."

Attempts to reach a possible attorney for Bridges were unsuccessful Tuesday afternoon.

He is expected to appear in federal court in Georgia on Thursday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-soldier...191831418.html
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and ...
    https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...2C000%3B%20and

§2381. Treason
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I actually agree here. It is treason. This guy should be convicted of treason and executed. Along with the woman who stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I actually agree here. It is treason. This guy should be convicted of treason and executed. Along with the woman who stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians.
    Before or after a conviction? It seems like prevention is the cure, right? No guarantees that juries will be just.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Starting tomorrow...the 20th of January at 12 Noon...

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Before or after a conviction? It seems like prevention is the cure, right? No guarantees that juries will be just.
    YOU ARE GUILTY until proven Innocent. Like the Dems said about Trump.

Instead of
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

He should be convicted of treason and summarily shot by a firing squad.
    Else treason does not exist.
    Can not have it both ways.
    So convict him and shoot him..
    Just that simple-- IF HE IS GUILTY.
    And that is what trials are for-- to establish either guilt or innocence. Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    This guys own words did him in.

I agree on prosecution on anyone that was within the Capitol. All I have seen thus far with this woman though, as far as Russia is concerned, was an accusation and no proof. And considering the track record from the left and FBI and such on Russia accusations, I'll wait for further proof before killing her just yet.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post