https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8936277/Bolsonaro-tells-Brazil-not-deal-pandemic-like-fags.html

Bolsonaro tells Brazil not to deal with coronavirus like 'a country of f*gs'

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'.
'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.

The president declared 'another victory for Bolsonaro' after Brazil's health regulator halted clinical trials of CoronaVac, developed by a Chinese pharmaceutical firm, following an 'adverse, serious event'.
Bolsonaro, a supporter of Donald Trump to whom he is often compared, is among the few world leaders who have not acknowledged Biden's US election win.
Biden has irked Bolsonaro by urging his administration to protect the Amazon rainforest, and warned in a debate that it could face 'economic consequences'. 'Recently, a big-shot presidential candidate said if I didn't put out the wildfires in the Amazon he would impose trade sanctions on Brazil,' Bolsonaro said on Tuesday.
'How do you deal with that kind of thing? Diplomacy alone doesn't work.... You have to have gunpowder. You don't have to use it. But they have to know you have it.'
His comments triggered an immediate outcry from critics.
'Between 'gunpowder' and 'f*gs,' we have more than 160,000 dead in the country,' tweeted the speaker of the lower house of Congress, Rodrigo Maia.
In other words, Bolsonaro doesn't rule out a military response to foreign countries who interfere with the Amazon.