Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default More Than 300,000 New Yorkers Have Fled City Since Pandemic Began

This leaves me shook to my core. If Cuomo wasn't a sitting governor I would punch him in his face. But since I hate this place so much, for the first time in my adult life, I’m proud.

Oh, and I hope this list doesn't take into account the elder folks that Cuomo murdered.

--

More Than 300,000 New Yorkers Have Fled City Since Pandemic Began

Hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers have fled New York City since the coronavirus pandemic began in the spring, new data from the U.S. Post Office shows.

A total of 295,103 city residents requested a change of address between March 1 and October 31, according to U.S. Postal Service data obtained by the New York Post under a Freedom of Information Act request.

However, the actual number of New Yorkers who escaped the city this year is much higher than that since a single address change could represent an entire household, and the data from the Post Office does not include the many New Yorkers who have fled without officially changing their address.

Last year, New Yorkers made only 101,342 address change requests between March and July, compared to this year’s eye-popping 244,895 requests during the same period.

Thousands of New Yorkers who left ended up close by in Long Island, Westchester, or New Jersey, although thousands more opted to move farther away to popular destinations such as Los Angeles and Florida.

Rest - https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...andemic-began/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This leaves me shook to my core. If Cuomo wasn't a sitting governor I would punch him in his face. But since I hate this place so much, for the first time in my adult life, I’m proud.

Oh, and I hope this list doesn't take into account the elder folks that Cuomo murdered.

--

More Than 300,000 New Yorkers Have Fled City Since Pandemic Began

Hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers have fled New York City since the coronavirus pandemic began in the spring, new data from the U.S. Post Office shows.

A total of 295,103 city residents requested a change of address between March 1 and October 31, according to U.S. Postal Service data obtained by the New York Post under a Freedom of Information Act request.

However, the actual number of New Yorkers who escaped the city this year is much higher than that since a single address change could represent an entire household, and the data from the Post Office does not include the many New Yorkers who have fled without officially changing their address.

Last year, New Yorkers made only 101,342 address change requests between March and July, compared to this year’s eye-popping 244,895 requests during the same period.

Thousands of New Yorkers who left ended up close by in Long Island, Westchester, or New Jersey, although thousands more opted to move farther away to popular destinations such as Los Angeles and Florida.

Rest - https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...andemic-began/
    My brother said that the gated community he just moved into is now fully sold, nearly 2 years early-because of NY. I don't know where the new buyers are staying until built, since my brother was in the first building in 3rd and last phase and that was just completed in mid-August. The place is huge, over 60k residents.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Good...Escape From New York...a leftist controlled city `for now...Let it rot...

***Until Trump is "begged to Come in" with troops to clean up...Make arrests of all Radical Democrat (Liberal) filth in control `for now...

Until then Let it ROT!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default And there will be thousands more...

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Good...Escape From New York...a leftist controlled city `for now...Let it rot...

***Until Trump is "begged to Come in" with troops to clean up...Make arrests of all Radical Democrat (Liberal) filth in control `for now...

Until then Let it ROT!

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And still bleeding tenants, residential and commercial both. My friend just moved in with his girlfriend and they decided to move to NYC at around 48th and 10th avenue. It's a pretty damn big one bedroom apartment - and they got it cheaper than what a 1br cost when I looked like 25yrs ago! Their monthly rent is WAY cheaper than it was a year or 2 ago, nearly half price. AND they were able to secure a 6 month lease, which is very rare in the city as they want tenants locked in longer.

My wife works on commercial real estate in NYC and is still mainly working from home but still goes in a day or 2 weekly. A little better here as they tend to work with much much larger clients who have much deeper pockets. But many of them are still reducing plans and not a lot of new space going out, or new clientele.

And I still say to Deblasio and Cuomo, and NY in general.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

10. Likes icansayit liked this post