Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Sidney Powell: Trump Won in a Landslide and We're Going to Prove It

No matter the size, I would like to see if experts can someone find out that these machines were even capable of doing such reversals. And then of course prove the technology was used somehow. I tall hill to climb. Don't see it happening. But if found out that they can even do what accused of - then a major problem that needs some serious fixing.

---

Sidney Powell: Trump Won in a Landslide and We're Going to Prove It

Speaking from the Republican National Committee in Washington D.C. Thursday afternoon, Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell detailed alleged foreign corruption behind Dominion Voting Systems, the same software used during the 2020 presidential election in the United States.

"There is no doubt it has been used to alter elections in other countries," Powell said, explaining the system was developed at the direction of Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez to remain in power.

"The Dominion Voting Systems, the Smartmatic technology software and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion, were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election...we have one very strong witness who has explained how it all works. This affidavit is attached...it is a stunning, detailed affidavit because he was with Hugo Chavez when he was being briefed on how it works," Powell said. "He has seen it operate and as soon as he saw the multiple states shut down the voting the night of the election he knew the same thing was happening here."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...proof-n2580385
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

35,000 Votes Were Added to Every Democrat Candidate – I’d Be Willing to Bet It Happened Everywhere!

`Attorney Sidney Powell: They Added 35,000 Votes to Democrat Candidates in One State`

4. Likes Evmetro, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

**An Important Bump here...Please watch the video above.. New info...!!!

6. Likes Evmetro liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    **An Important Bump here...Please watch the video above.. New info...!!!
    Ok, so appeals courts and the SC - and then she will present the meat of their case which hasn't been released yet. That's where I think she states it stands. I wish she would give more incriminating information if they have it, or at least something to see or read that tells people to YES, hold on, the proof is coming and we have it.

It will be interesting to see what their final case is if they reach the SC with this. They will obviously need more than what we have seen thus far. I know I'm waiting to see what it is!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Lol Sidney got fired. What a shit show.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Lol Sidney got fired. What a shit show.

Good Greif pete....she did Not get "fired"...You really need to catch up on your research and stay away from Fake News....

Pay attention:

She was not removed from Trump's legal team because she was never on the team.
    Nothing in her statement (or the White House statement) suggests Jenna & Rudy are distancing themselves from her.

@SidneyPowell1

.... is working independently. Trump's legal team probably had to state that for a legal reason. Doesn't mean something is wrong...she is working for the American people.

These lawyers are the best of the best. They know what they are doing. Trust them...SHE CAN `TESTIFY` NOW...If SHE WAS WORKING DIRECTLY FOR Trump...she wouldn't be able to.

Sidney Powell will be pursuing criminal charges.

Trump’s legal team can’t go after elected officials on a criminal case because of conflict of interest.

The plot thickens.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...not-part-trump

NEW from Sidney Powell:

11. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

The dolts were warned tonight by way of a Press Release from the Trump Campaign... that instead of

one missile...there will be two each coming from different directions and like the Nazis in Raiders of

the Lost Ark, the imbeciles missed the message!!
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 11-22-2020 at 11:50 PM.

13. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default THIS ONE IS FOR petey AOC...

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Good Greif pete....she did Not get "fired"...You really need to catch up on your research and stay away from Fake News....

Pay attention:

She was not removed from Trump's legal team because she was never on the team.
    Nothing in her statement (or the White House statement) suggests Jenna & Rudy are distancing themselves from her.

@SidneyPowell1

.... is working independently. Trump's legal team probably had to state that for a legal reason. Doesn't mean something is wrong...she is working for the American people.

These lawyers are the best of the best. They know what they are doing. Trust them...SHE CAN `TESTIFY` NOW...If SHE WAS WORKING DIRECTLY FOR Trump...she wouldn't be able to.

Sidney Powell will be pursuing criminal charges.

Trump’s legal team can’t go after elected officials on a criminal case because of conflict of interest.

The plot thickens.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...not-part-trump

NEW from Sidney Powell:

Just keep sucking down the kool aid. Trump and crew in the past several weeks have made many tweets where they include her as part of the team. It doesn't take much to connect the dots that her press conference was a disaster and ppl got pissed that she claimed the GOP gov of Georgia was in on the fraud.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Just keep sucking down the kool aid. Trump and crew in the past several weeks have made many tweets where they include her as part of the team. It doesn't take much to connect the dots that her press conference was a disaster and ppl got pissed that she claimed the GOP gov of Georgia was in on the fraud.

I find it curious that you moonbats aren't interested in investigating voter fraud. It feels like asking the mafia to assist investigating organized crime.

It's a matter of ethics.

Speaking of ethics, Greg, are you still reading private messages at Physics Forums? I think you need to do the right thing and announce your complete untrustworthy nature to that message board.

You DO want to do the ethical thing, right?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I find it curious that you moonbats aren't interested in investigating voter fraud. It feels like asking the mafia to assist investigating organized crime.

It's a matter of ethics.

Speaking of ethics, Greg, are you still reading private messages at Physics Forums? I think you need to do the right thing and announce your complete untrustworthy nature to that message board.

I agree 100% on investigating the fraud. If this administration cannot find the goods in time, the best way to keep the issue alive is keeping the Senate and taking the House in 2022.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

19. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Hopefully this will either lead somewhere or close this up:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...mps-pa-appeal/

Breaking: Third Circuit Grants “Emergency Expedited Review” On Team Trump’s PA Appeal

ED MORRISSEYPosted at 2:02 pm on November 23, 2020

A faint glimmer of hope on the horizon, or just the headlight of another oncoming train bearing down on Team Trump? The Third Circuit agreed to an expedited review of the campaign’s appeal of their loss in Pennsylvania this weekend, which is good news. The bad news is that they’re only appealing the denial by the trial judge of their ability to refile the case that got aggressively quashed:

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

21. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree 100% on investigating the fraud. If this administration cannot find the goods in time, the best way to keep the issue alive is keeping the Senate and taking the House in 2022.
    You know, I'm willing to accept defeat - if it's fair. But worst case scenario, if indeed Trump somehow lost even though gaining 11 million+ voters from '16 to '20, this stench of massive fraud needs to be settled.

All of us have been hearing about this for years. I'm willing to take the L as long as shit gets addressed. But this had better be addressed and Pronto!

Where the HELL is the FBI? 73 MILLION VOTERS are friggin pissed! Every democrat and RINO saying to just accept it, I'll be damned if I will.

If we don't have confidence in our elections, we are no better than a banana republic.

23. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, jimnyc, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

It's a matter of ethics.

Well, Petey, if you don't answer and satisfy my completely natural demand for justice, I will post on Physics Forums what I know about you and your total lack of ethics, complete with your admissions of doing so.

I've been a member for many years, because I knew someday it would be beneficial.

It's time to be an honest man, Greg, you just need a little push.

Or, you can admit your misdeeds here and I'll allow you to present your shortcomings on Physics Forums in the most favorable light - provided that you fix that particular security 'oversight' and publicly announce it there.

You have 72 hours from now.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 11-23-2020 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You know, I'm willing to accept defeat - if it's fair. But worst case scenario, if indeed Trump somehow lost even though gaining 11 million+ voters from '16 to '20, this stench of massive fraud needs to be settled.

All of us have been hearing about this for years. I'm willing to take the L as long as shit gets addressed. But this had better be addressed and Pronto!

Where the HELL is the FBI? 73 MILLION VOTERS are friggin pissed! Every democrat and RINO saying to just accept it, I'll be damned if I will.

If we don't have confidence in our elections, we are no better than a banana republic.
    I agree that something must be done to make the election process cleaner. Unfortunately the best way imo, is also the simplest and retro. Go back to registering in a specific location, not DMV. Only have 'absentee' ballots by request and by a certain date, (if sick or whatever, too bad). Ballots marked on paper, with pen or sharpee, dropped into locked box by voter. Count by hand or scantron. If it takes until the next day, so be it. Much better than what has been happening for years, culminating in this shitshow.

26. Likes NightTrain liked this post