Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Responds to Tucker Carlson

Affidavits, memos, accusations, generalizations, exaggerations, proof to follow, statistical evidence...

I've heard it all since election day. But nothing I have seen has been definitive and nothing detailed specifically. Many court cases already. But weeks later and that's still all I see. If they have it, or should I say - if they had it - regardless of court cases pending, with timing a huge factor - I'm of the belief they would be on any and all media stations that would take them and having the evidence detailed and ready. Hell, it would be all over any site they could get it on.

You either have specific evidence of what you make accusations about, or you don't. I don't see it and haven't and unfortunately don't think it's coming.

If I'm wrong, even better - but if I'm right, it's about time to call it a day. I think so. Others? Keep fighting? Release what they have?

---

Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Responds to Tucker Carlson: ‘He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude’

Friday on Fox Business Network’s “Morning with Maria,” Trump lawyer Sidney Powell responded to Tucker Carlson, who a night earlier had said his show had asked for evidence from Powell to back up allegations electronic voting machines had changed millions of votes that went for President Donald Trump.

Powell called Carlson’s requests “insulting, demanding and rude.”

“I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence,” she said. “In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation, and I offered him another witness who could explain the math and the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person.”

“He was insulting, demanding and rude,” Powell added. “And I told him not to contact me again, in those terms.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ding-and-rude/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's Tucker's side of things: and I'll 3rd them with the electronic voting.

Tucker Carlson Says Trump Campaign Lawyer Refused To Provide Evidence Backing Up ‘Bombshell’ Voter Fraud Claim

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell refused to provide his show evidence backing up her “bombshell” claim that electronic voting machines stole millions of votes from President Donald Trump.

“We took Sidney Powell seriously. We had no intention of fighting with her,” Carlson said Thursday. “We simply wanted to see the details. How could you not? So we invited her on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the whole week, actually, and listened patiently the whole time. It’s that big a story.”

“But she never sent any evidence. Not a page,” Carlson said. “When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either. Nor did she provide any today at the press conference.”

Powell said during a press conference Thursday that “communist money” sent through “Venezuela, Cuba and possibly China” was used to interfere in the 2020 presidential election. She said that Dominion Voting Systems and its software, which according to the Wall Street Journal serve about 40% of American voters, were created at the direction of former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez “to make sure he never lost another election” after he lost an election in his country.

Specifically, Powell said the voting software used by Dominion has the ability to flip votes from Trump to Biden. Powell said an algorithm was probably run “all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden.”

Sidney Powell, Mike Flynn’s lawyer now working for Trump, says the election was rigged by “communist money” and a scheme devised by the late Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuala. pic.twitter.com/8XTnRHCzAM

— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) November 19, 2020
    Powell said the Trump campaign’s legal efforts would prove that Trump “won by a landslide.”

Carlson said Powell’s claims, if true, would “amount to the greatest single crime in American history.”

“Powell did say that electronic voting is dangerous. We’re with her there,” Carlson said. “But she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from Donald Trump to Joe Biden.”

“Why are we telling you this? Because it’s true,” Carlson said. “Maybe Sidney Powell will come forward soon with details on how exactly this happened. Maybe she will. We’re certainly hopeful that she will.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/19/t...raud-evidence/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Most people in the US, even on the left, do not think this was a fraud free election. Covid. and mail in ballots just too much of a challenge to commit shananigans.

With that said, the standard for the courts is the burden is on plaintiff to PROVE any fraud would change the outcome-a very high bar-with very tight timeline. Very difficult with one or two states/instances, but nearly impossible with the need to overcome the numbers here. None of this takes into account how much time has already elapsed, nor the conspiracies thrown out. So much of this is time wasting and sadly, works to destroy the trust needed in our system of government. I do think there will be a choice to replace the system, the question is how and with what.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

More info on Dominion.

---

“Should Be Scads of Evidence of Frankly an International Criminal Conspiracy” – WOW! – ATTORNEY SIDNEY POWELL on Confiscated Servers in Germany

Earlier today during the Trump Campaign press conference Attorney Sidney Powell weighed in on the Dominion-Smartmatic servers that were reportedly confiscated in Germany.

Powell confirmed the reports were legitimate.

Reporter Emerald Robinson: There were reports that a piece of hardware possibly a server was picked up in Germany. Is that true and is it related to this?

Attorney Sidney Powell: That is true. It is somehow related to this. But I do not know if good guys got it or bad guys got it.
    Later this evening Sidney Powell joined Lou Dobbs and was asked again about the SCYTL raid in Germany.

Sidney elaborated on the incident.

Lou Dobbs: There have been great controversy as you know about the reports on a raid on a company SCYTL in Germany which held election data presumably… Can you tell what actually did happen there and what you do know?

Sidney Powell: Well I know that is one of the server centers. There is also one in Barcelona. So it is related to the entire Smartmatic-Dominion operation. We do not know whether the good guys got the servers or whether the bad guys go them. Being on the outside of the government we simply don’t know. I’m hoping it’s the good guys and if they have that then there should be scads of evidence of frankly an international criminal conspiracy of the worst sort.

Lou Dobbs: And the presumption then is that they had the records on those servers of all of the votes that were processed by Dominion or Smartmatic.

Sidney Powell: Yes, the way it works is either the votes can be changed on the ground as they come in. People can watch the votes stream in live. For example there was a Dominion employee, high up, at the Detroit Center on the night of the election. He could have watched the votes come in live and manipulated them in that process. It could have run an automatic algorithm against all the votes which we believe is what happened originally and then the machines had to stop and the count had to stop in multiple places because President Trump’s lead was so great at that point that they had to stop the vote counting and come in and backfill the votes they needed to change the results.
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...germany-video/

“What do we Have to Do to Get the FBI to Wake Up!?” – Rudy Giuliani BLASTS AWOL FBI over Voting Machine Irregularities and Election Fraud

On Thursday Trump Attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani offered compelling evidence on America’s stolen election. Rudy Giuliani, Attorney Sidney Powell and Attorney Jenna Ellis held a press conference on Thursday to reveal the evidence collected by the Trump campaign on the stolen election.

At one point in the press conference Giuliani went off on the AWOL FBI under the leadership of Chris Wray.

Rudy Giuliani: Where are you FBI? I don’t know where the FBI has been for the last three years. I have no idea where the FBI has been for the last three years, the last four years. Explain to me how the FBI concealed a memo in the hand of Brennan to Obama that Hillary basically made up the Russian collusion plot. They withheld that for four years and cost our country $40 million and two impeachments, one attempted, one actual, one acquittal proceeding. I don’t know where they’ve been. I don’t know where they’ve been on the hard drive. They got it eight, ten months ago. There are clear crimes on it. I don’t know where they are on it now. Our country have had its ballots calculated and manipulated in a foreign country with a company controlled by friends of an enemy of the United States. What do we have to do to get the FBI to wake up!
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-fraud-video/

“The Anomalies Are So Out of Bounds that the Results Are Not Believable”- Former US Attorney Joe DiGenova on Biden’s Attempted Steal of the 2020 Presidential Election

Former US Attorney Joe DiGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing were on Newsmax with Grant Stintchfield this evening. DiGenova addressed Big Media’s reaction to today’s historical event where he and the Trump Legal Team laid out the evidence of how the Democrats executed the most horrific crime in US history in stealing the 2020 Presidential election from President Trump.

The Democrats’ crimes in this year’s election far surpass their efforts to have President Trump removed as a result of the Mueller criminal investigation (Mueller and his team were criminals). This is a horrible travesty. The Democrats don’t care about the country, they care about power. DiGenova shared about a FOX News reporter’s reaction to their presser and the strategy the Trump Legal team is working on to address the Democrat crimes:

Well, Kristin Fisher and the rest of the FOX team are fools and liars. The news conference today provided ample evidence… What you said is very important, Grant. Statistical analysis. We have statisticians and mathematicians going over the returns that are now in and are available. What they are doing is they are going to show that the anomalies are so out of bounds that the results are not believable. And therefore that is evidence in and of itself.
    The Trump team is on the path that makes the most sense. They are addressing the voter fraud with a substantial amount of evidence and then identifying the many vote anomalies that prove Biden couldn’t have made it out of his basement let alone set the record for the most votes ever in a Presidential election.

We’ve daily reported on numerous instances of voter fruad and the statistical anomalies that DiGenova is referring to. The ‘Drop and Roll’ is one of many items we noted that doesn’t make sense.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tial-election/

Dominion Voting Systems BACKS OUT from Testifying Before Pennsylvania State House Committee — What Are They Hiding? …Update: Presser at 10 AM

Dominion Voting Systems backed out from testifying before a Pennsylvania House Committee on Friday.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mittee-hiding/

PA GOP House Members Hold Presser After Dominion Voting Systems Refuses to Testify Before House Committee

As reported earlier Dominion Voting Systems backed out from testifying before a Pennsylvania House Committee on Friday.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...use-committee/

This Seems Important – Dominion REFUSED to Testify Before PA House Committee Today — Lawyered Up Instead

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...yered-instead/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

and with all the truth in possibilities of centralized, Communist led, conspiracy, (note: author has been pro-Trump):

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...lection-fight/
    Axios: Even Jared And Ivanka Are Distancing Themselves From Trump’s Election Fight
    ED MORRISSEYPosted at 9:36 am on November 20, 2020

Few reporters have gotten as tied into the White House as Axios’ Jonathan Swan in the Trump years. That might be coming in handier for Swan’s sources than for Swan himself in the meltdown over the election. They’re beginning to practice that well-trodden path of the protective leak, hoping to ironically stay afloat while Donald Trump’s ship sinks, especially after yesterday’s Rudy Giuliani-Sidney Powell presser.

According to Swan’s sources, even his family wants to distance themselves from it:

Most of President Trump’s closest advisers have completely distanced themselves from his legal effort and are avoiding his lawyers to avoid being swept into their courtroom dramas.

Why it matters: Some of the president’s advisers act like they think he can still overturn the election results — because they remain on the payroll and don’t have another choice. But talk to them privately, and many say Rudy Giuliani and his team are on a dead-end path.

The true believers are Giuliani and his sidekicks — Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell — and not many others. Even Jared and Ivanka think this is going nowhere, people who’ve spoken to them told Axios.

The leaks are definitely putting the blame on Giuliani rather than Trump himself, perhaps a sign that these leaks might not be entirely unsanctioned. While there are complaints about the president (including an obsession with Dominion conspiracy theories), Giuliani gets the most blame. Swan’s sources blame Giuliani for the presser, for a lack of a coherent strategy, and even blame Giuliani for Trump’s performance in the first debate against Joe Biden. They’re now blaming Giuliani for ruining their plans to expose Hunter Biden in October by jumping the gun by impulsively giving the hard drive contents to the New York Post.

Byron York reports more broadly about Republican reaction, but his sources also are playing Pin The Tail On The Attorneys more than on the president:

GROWING CONCERN ABOUT TRUMP LEGAL FIGHT: Thursday’s news conference by Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis marked a turning point of sorts in the way some Republicans view the president’s challenge to election results around the country. Among those Republicans — Trump supporters all — there is concern that the attorneys’ sensational theories of election fraud are hurting the president’s cause rather than helping it.

Most worrisome was Powell’s presentation. … Powell offered nothing to prove what she said happened. Her case appeared to be that it could have happened. Nor has Powell or the rest of the Trump team filed a lawsuit alleging that it actually occurred. In an interview Thursday night with Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs, Powell said the Trump team is “still in the process of collecting evidence. It’s coming in in massive amounts…I would think we would have fraud complaints ready sometime by late next week at the latest.” …

The Republicans saw the entire exercise as moving Trump’s case backward, not forward. Yes, there are legitimate legal issues surrounding the campaign. For example, one of the biggest is in Pennsylvania, where the state supreme court unilaterally changed election law that had been rightfully passed by the legislature. But that case will not change the results in Pennsylvania; it is important for elections in the future. And that is not what Giuliani, Powell, and Ellis are talking about. Without actually making the case, they are talking about a vast conspiracy, directed “from a centralized place,” in Giuliani’s words, to change hundreds of thousands, or millions of votes. By doing so, in the way they are doing it, they are losing support rather than making gains.

If these leaks are just reactions from angry or worried allies, that’s certainly news, albeit of a gossipy sort. However, it sounds as though people around Trump are pushing Giuliani into position as the fall guy when a change of posture is needed by the boss. Thus far, it doesn’t appear that Trump is availing himself of that escape hatch:

However, it’s there in case Trump decides he needs it. And no one should realize that potential more than an old pro like Rudy.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

It's past time for them to put up, or shut up.

The End.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll