Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Can see how this will play out already

And not surprising, they've been blaming their predecessors for their own failures for as long as I can remember. And it's already starting. They think the people are stupid as usual and can't see through the bullshit.

"inherited" will be the word of the next 4 years minimum. Hell, they've already been doing so, so much won't change.

Pathetic bastards.

--

Blame Trump: Politico Tries to Cover for Potential Biden Econ Failure

The liberal outlet Politico is already attempting to shield former Vice President Joe Biden from criticism of a potential economic failure by — wait for it — blaming President Donald Trump.

The outlet’s story was pathetically headlined “Trump Strips Biden’s Options to Boost the Economy.” The main argument: “Joe Biden is entering the White House with big hopes of juicing the economy with new spending and a Federal Reserve ready to unleash its arsenal of lending programs to prevent the country from slipping back into a recession. He might get none of it.”

Politico financial services reporter Victoria Guida alleged that “A rare public spat between the Trump administration and the Fed last week exposed the stark reality of the economic policy ammunition Biden will inherit: a stick rather than a bazooka.” Ah, so if the economy ends up imploding, according to Politico, Biden shouldn’t be held responsible.

Typical. But, as New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker put it when former President Barack Obama first came into office, “Blaming the Guy Who Came Before Doesn’t Work Long.”

Politico didn’t appear to learn this lesson. Instead, Guida fear-mongered about the “danger” of Democrats losing their mission to control the Senate, leaving it up to the print-and-spend Federal Reserve “to pump up the economy in the face of congressional intransigence.”

But, Guida complained that interest rates were already at zero. She griped: “The Fed has given billions in aid to companies and municipalities, but it’s not putting money in consumers’ pockets, which is what millions of Americans need most.”

The outlet blamed the Trump administration for this as well:

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s move last week to wind down most of the emergency lending programs that the Fed introduced at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic for the time being deprives the central bank of one of its most direct ways of boosting the economy.
    Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/bu...ial-biden-econ

Biden team inherits Trump's ocean of troubles

(CNN)President-elect Joe Biden's new national security team will soon be swimming in an ocean of troubles. The world is in many ways a more dangerous place than when Donald Trump took office.

North Korea's nuclear program is further along, despite all the "love letters" Trump exchanged with the dictator Kim Jong Un. The Taliban is on the march in Afghanistan, unimpressed by the Trump administration's negligible "peace" talks. Trump's hasty push to bring US troops overseas home by January, days before the inauguration, is going to leave his successor boxed in, both in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Then there is the defunct US nuclear deal with Iran. The world's worst humanitarian catastrophe, in Yemen. And China's expansionist behavior, assault on democracy in Hong Kong and human rights abuses against the Uighurs.

There is also the worsening pandemic. And looming over everything else, the planet-wide threat of climate change.

Against this scary backdrop, the people Biden has chosen to fill key national security and foreign policy posts reflect his wish to restore order and to value competence and experience. The six picks for national security posts, whom Biden formally introduced at an event in Wilmington, Delaware, on Tuesday have around one and half centuries of public service among them.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/opini...gen/index.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default We should all know by now.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: