Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Backlash as Brennan Blasts Killing of Iranian Nuclear Scientist

Brennan is a scumbag and I've been saying for 4 years that he's dirty. He's angry that he was pointed out and investigated - so it's all Trump's fault.

But when it comes to matters of international affairs, war, deaths, espionage.... he talks down of America and IS in fact consistently taking the side of Iran - simply because it's Trump behind the wheel.

--

Backlash as Brennan Blasts Killing of Iranian Nuclear Scientist: ‘Always on the Side of our Enemies’

Following Iran’s announcement that the head of its nuclear program, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, was assassinated on Friday afternoon, Obama-era CIA Director John Brennan set off a storm after criticizing the “criminal” killing.

In response to the Iranian scientist’s death, which was labelled a “major psychological and professional blow for Iran,” Brennan was quick to publicize his condemnation.

Brennan, an ardent defender of the Obama Iran nuclear agreement, also referred to the assassination as “an act of state-sponsored terrorism” which he claimed was “a flagrant violation of international law.”

Brennan’s comments received fierce backlash.

“It’s bizarre to see a former head of the CIA consistently side with Iranian zealots who chant ‘Death to America’ and reflexively condemn Israel,” wrote Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). “Does Joe Biden agree?”

“Great question,” replied fellow Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX).

Brennan attacked Cruz in response, referring to the senator as “unworthy to represent the good people of Texas.”

But Cruz is far from alone in his outrage over Brennan’s comments.

“Why is @JohnBrennan always on the side of our Enemies?” asked former senior adviser to President Trump Sebastian Gorka.

“An operation to prevent an enemy from advancing nuclear weapons tech is ‘terrorism’,” wrote investigative journalist Jordan Schachtel. “Again, Brennan is on the other side. There is no other way to say it.”

“In case anyone was wondering what side he’s really on at this point,” wrote Donald Trump Jr. “It’s insane.”

“There goes John Brennan, advising the Iranian mullahs again,” wrote Senior Analyst for Strategy at the Center for Security Policy, J. Michael Waller.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...f-our-enemies/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Brennan the Traitor is just playing CYA...

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ennan-left-out

He's under Federal Investigation by the FBI under Barr,

and just trying to wish, and hope that all of the Investigations will go away with BIDEN as his Partner in HIGH CRIME and MISDEMEANORS

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​This America Hating ..Terrorist Loving `Sucker` belongs in Jail...

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Brennan is a chump, a simpleton, a liar, a criminal, and a pathetic twit. Even the Iranians are not accusing American of killing this guy. They are accusing Israel. For my part, I accuse Brennan of being in on the killing.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Brennan is a chump, a simpleton, a liar, a criminal, and a pathetic twit. Even the Iranians are not accusing American of killing this guy. They are accusing Israel. For my part, I accuse Brennan of being in on the killing.
    Brennan is an obama stooge and a damn traitor, imho...

I'd spit on the POS...-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

10. Likes jimnyc liked this post