Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Some things that point to fraud

Take with a grain...

But some things clearly do point to fraudulent activity. Then with the "fake votes", I dunno. They would be proven to be nothing, but we'll see.

---

Saturday’s Fun Fraud Facts: Seven Unexplainable Results that Reveal Democrats Didn’t Even Try to Hide Their Fraud

1) Biden won a record low 16.7% of counties in the US but had the most votes of any presidential candidate ever. 10 million more than Obama.

2) Voter turnout for every election in the past 100 years fell within 2 standard deviations but 2020 was above 3 standard deviations. This should happen roughly 1 in every 2,666 elections and is 99.7% indicative of voter fraud.

As we reported earlier — In the last 100 years every election fell within 2 standard deviations.
    The 2020 election scores above 3 standard deviations.

That is to say, statistically speaking, we have 99.7% certainty on the November 3 that turnout would be between the two dashed green lines.

But it wasn’t.
    And not only had this NEVER happened before in US history, but we have also NEVER been outside 2 standard deviations before!

Look at the voter turnout for Barack Obama. It was above average. But Basement Joe HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!

You can only expect to be outside of 3 Sigma, .3% of the time.

That means 3 times in every 1,000 elections or roughly once every 1,333 years!

3) Republicans won all 27 “contested” House seats but lost the presidency?

The last election where that happened with even 10 seats was the heavily fraud riddled election of 1960.

4) The winner has always carried 15 or more of the 17 Bellwether counties but Biden won just 1 of them.

5) Trump had the highest % of non-white votes of any Republican in history.

6) Biden was down more than 10% in NY but up huge in very specific large cities –but only in the big cities in battleground states.

7) 450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.

The Democrat elites want you to believe this election was free and fair.
    Don’t believe them.

YOU BE THE OBJECTIVE JUDGE!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ry-hide-fraud/

THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County — Photos and Report from GOP Observer

The Wisconsin recount of the 2020 election ballots is currently underway.

According to our source on the ground: More than 2,000 fake votes were found at the Wisconsin Recount in Dane County on Friday!

* On Black Friday, there were so many Trump observers that two dozen of them had nowhere to sit, and had to back upstairs and watch on closed circuit TV.

* Thousands of fake votes were found!

The signature “MLW” was used on the the fake votes.
    These initials were found on thousands of “votes” by “indefinitely confined” people.

Joe Biden reportedly won Wisconsin after a huge dump of votes were dropped in the middle of the night, Biden only votes, to put him ahead of President Donald Trump.
    Joe Biden currently ‘leads’ the state by around 20,000 votes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-gop-observer/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

OK ... I'm an accountant ... I've known the numbers didn't add up since 2 AM election night. Proving it will be difficult in the time frame we have. Look how long it took to prove no Russian collusion.

Just makes me really pissed off even more toward politicians. Term limits!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Duplicate post
    Last edited by SassyLady; 11-28-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    OK ... I'm an accountant ... I've known the numbers didn't add up since 2 AM election night. Proving it will be difficult in the time frame we have. Look how long it took to prove no Russian collusion.

Just makes me really pissed off even more toward politicians. Term limits!
    Yeah BUT..."Russian collusion" was BS from the start. It's difficult, no impossible, to definitely prove a lie but you sure can drag it on for years.

It's not over yet. Just sayin
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I have to say, I'm pretty disgusted. Disheartened, even.

There's no doubt in my mind that Trump won in a landslide, and if his administration couldn't stop massive nationwide vote fraud, something he was clearly convinced was happening, then how does it get fixed?

I was confident that we'd quickly get to the bottom of it and root out this abominable coordinated fraud effort, but where's the beef? Press conferences that sound encouraging and give hope are great, but nothing seems to come of it.

Yeah, there's a couple of lawsuits that will end up at SCOTUS, and that's our best hope to get to the bottom of things, but it's a very high bar to get thousands of votes thrown out.

Gateway Pundit (Jim Hoft) puts out a lot of encouragement articles but so far, no dice.

Abbey was right to say she was extremely concerned about widespread vote fraud before the election... I was secure in my belief that Trump had people working on this and had it covered. Clearly that wasn't the case.

There's absolutely no way, when you compare rallies and enthusiasm prior to the election, that the senile old buffoon beat Trump. 40,000 people vs 16. It's preposterous.

I still hold hope that justice will prevail, but it's diminishing daily.

Something huge has to happen, pronto.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I have to say, I'm pretty disgusted. Disheartened, even.

There's no doubt in my mind that Trump won in a landslide, and if his administration couldn't stop massive nationwide vote fraud, something he was clearly convinced was happening, then how does it get fixed?

I was confident that we'd quickly get to the bottom of it and root out this abominable coordinated fraud effort, but where's the beef? Press conferences that sound encouraging and give hope are great, but nothing seems to come of it.

Yeah, there's a couple of lawsuits that will end up at SCOTUS, and that's our best hope to get to the bottom of things, but it's a very high bar to get thousands of votes thrown out.

Gateway Pundit (Jim Hoft) puts out a lot of encouragement articles but so far, no dice.

Abbey was right to say she was extremely concerned about widespread vote fraud before the election... I was secure in my belief that Trump had people working on this and had it covered. Clearly that wasn't the case.

There's absolutely no way, when you compare rallies and enthusiasm prior to the election, that the senile old buffoon beat Trump. 40,000 people vs 16. It's preposterous.

I still hold hope that justice will prevail, but it's diminishing daily.

Something huge has to happen, pronto.
    My thinking exactly and I'm already calling for an overhaul and massive changes. That, and I do think they should stay on top of this even if for the next 10 years. Problem may be though is that they are searching and searching for something that just isn't there - it's been deleted already.

And if that were the case, all you would find is anomalies in many places that don't add up, like we're seeing. Suppose a dump of 2 million votes come in for a particular state. But suddenly those 2 mil votes are extremely and overwhelmingly for one candidate. What do you do? The burden is on you. Then you start finding ballots that don't even have other votes on them down vote. Doesn't add up. But it does, the numbers do. So good luck in finding what is not there and neither is any trace of it. That's the only think that really makes sense with all we have seen in this campaign.

Now it's Georgia, and a much closer eye will be there. But will we see anything here outside the norm? I hope not.

Then over the next few years there needs to be massive changes. But suppose the left takes the senate, will there be any types of changes? Doubtful.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My thinking exactly and I'm already calling for an overhaul and massive changes. That, and I do think they should stay on top of this even if for the next 10 years. Problem may be though is that they are searching and searching for something that just isn't there - it's been deleted already.

And if that were the case, all you would find is anomalies in many places that don't add up, like we're seeing. Suppose a dump of 2 million votes come in for a particular state. But suddenly those 2 mil votes are extremely and overwhelmingly for one candidate. What do you do? The burden is on you. Then you start finding ballots that don't even have other votes on them down vote. Doesn't add up. But it does, the numbers do. So good luck in finding what is not there and neither is any trace of it. That's the only think that really makes sense with all we have seen in this campaign.

Now it's Georgia, and a much closer eye will be there. But will we see anything here outside the norm? I hope not.

Then over the next few years there needs to be massive changes. But suppose the left takes the senate, will there be any types of changes? Doubtful.
    Then it's time for Republicans to start fighting dirty like the democrats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Then it's time for Republicans to start fighting dirty like the democrats.
    Unfortunately it's the only way. But they rarely open the necessary investigations and the dems open and run them nonstop. The left sticks together no matter how wrong they are at something, where the republicans at times have problems gathering everyone together. Democrats break the law and pull all kinds of shenanigans to get what it is they want & the republicans don't reel them in and don't fight them & seemingly too many times play it straight in return and get nowhere.