We are all being Played. I know people are sick, but I have done my own investigation over many months...NO I do not claim to be an authority, or scientist. Just someone who reads between all of the lines that separate LIES from TRUTH.
It is not a Conspiracy...not when you have FACTS to prove it.
Call me an idiot, or joker if you like but Please READ before you laugh at me?

Partly false claim: Overall U.S. death count remains stable versus previous years, hinting COVID-19 not as deadly as feared

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22Q2MT

TYLER, Texas — As the coronavirus pandemic continues into its eighth month, questions remain about the true impact of the virus.

The numbers rise every day, every week. Nearly 215,000 Americans have died of COVID-19, including more than 16,000 Texans. But a common concern is that those people did not die due to COVID-19, but rather because they just happened to have it when they died.

One way to measure the unique impact of the pandemic is to compare the number of total deaths in the country. Deaths due to COVID-19 may be challenging to measure because the virus most severely affects people with underlying health conditions, but any difference in the number of total deaths, known as excess deaths, can likely be linked to COVID-19.