We have lost one of the best. CSM has passed away in early October.

CSM honorably served in the Army for 15 years and left active duty. Then went on to serve an additional 15 years for a total of 30 years of dedicated service to our country. Upon retirement, he didn't stop and continued on working in the defense industry. He was a loving husband and a very proud dad of 4 sons, one of which became a CSM himself, and the others all serving their country.

He also came along and started posting with us right from the get go in 2007. He was never afraid to speak his opinions but always did so in a respectful manner, and made friends and much respect around the board. As Abbey said to me - he was one of the best. No doubt of that here with us, and more so in real life. He made a career of serving his country, and the pay wasn't gonna make him a millionaire. He had a huge family and appears to have passed on his honorable ways to his children.

I'm at a loss for words on this one. Mike was just a fantastic guy all the way around, and I was proud that he chose us and posted with us for so long.

Absolutely his ribbon is being added up at the top of the board. It saddens me to see so many there now, in comparison to us being a small board. And it had to be 4 of the best folks I met online in the past 20 years. We may not be around forever, but the tributes to our fallen will be.