Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Last election roundup of the night

More interesting info to be taken with a grain of salt.

---

Crowd Gasps After AZ Witness Reveals How Easy it is to Hack Dominion Voting Machines, “Your Vote is Not as Secure as Your Venmo Account”

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis appeared before Arizona state lawmakers in a public hearing on Monday.

Rudy Giuliani’s first witness at the Arizona hearing on Monday was information warfare officer Retired Army Colonel Phil Waldron.

Recall, Colonel Waldron also testified before the Pennsylvania senate majority last week on the election fraud, huge ballot spikes for Joe Biden and Dominion voting systems.

On Monday Waldron confirmed experts witnessed Dominion communicating with Frankfurt on Election Day.

The Dominion voting machines were hooked up to the internet and completely open to hackers.

Colonel Waldron spoke on how vulnerable Dominion is to hackers and the crowd gasped.

Waldron said votes in the Dominion voting system can be changed “by an authorized user or and unauthorized user (hacker).”

“Your vote is not as secure as your Venmo account,” Waldron said referring to a mobile payment service.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...account-video/

Biden Won 477 Counties vs Obama Who Won 689 in 2012 – Yet Biden Magically Gained 13 Million More Votes Than Obama

Joe Biden is the worst presidential candidate the Democrats ever nominated.

Biden couldn’t get anyone to attend his boring and awkward drive-in rallies so his campaign used Covid as a cover.

78-year-old Joe Biden can’t even form a coherent sentence. Hardly anyone listens to his speeches and in reality, hardly anyone actually voted for him.

The Democrats knew that Joe Biden had no charisma and virtually no support so they relied on their massive vote fraud organization (Joe Biden’s own words) in order to drag the demented fool across the finish line.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-votes-obama/

Dr. Shiva Presents Data at Arizona Hearing That Completely Obliterates Biden Victory Narrative

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis appeared before Arizona state lawmakers in a public hearing on Monday.

Rudy Giuliani was on fire in his opening argument on Monday.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Rudy Giuliani issued a clarion call to state lawmakers: “I’m gonna ask you to fight…Your political career is worth losing if you can save the right to vote in America.”

Trump’s legal team brought out many credible witnesses again on Monday who testified on the Dominion voting machines and other irregularities that point to outright Democrat voter fraud.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai presented very powerful data that completely obliterated the Biden victory narrative.

Dr. Shiva’s credentials are impressive. He holds 4 degrees from MIT.

Watch Dr. Shiva talk about his credentials and background:

Dr. Shiva presented his data at the Arizona hearing, showing the only way for Joe Biden to have statistically caught up with President Trump was if Democrat votes came in at 130% for Biden and -30% for Trump.

This is impossible.

This data presented by Dr. Shiva completely obliterates the Biden victory narrative.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rrative-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    More interesting info to be taken with a grain of salt.

---

Crowd Gasps After AZ Witness Reveals How Easy it is to Hack Dominion Voting Machines, “Your Vote is Not as Secure as Your Venmo Account”

Rudy Giuliani’s first witness at the Arizona hearing on Monday was information warfare officer Retired Army Colonel Phil Waldron.

Recall, Colonel Waldron also testified before the Pennsylvania senate majority last week on the election fraud, huge ballot spikes for Joe Biden and Dominion voting systems.

On Monday Waldron confirmed experts witnessed Dominion communicating with Frankfurt on Election Day.

The Dominion voting machines were hooked up to the internet and completely open to hackers.

Colonel Waldron spoke on how vulnerable Dominion is to hackers and the crowd gasped.

Waldron said votes in the Dominion voting system can be changed “by an authorized user or and unauthorized user (hacker).”

“Your vote is not as secure as your Venmo account,” Waldron said referring to a mobile payment service.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...account-video/

Biden Won 477 Counties vs Obama Who Won 689 in 2012 – Yet Biden Magically Gained 13 Million More Votes Than Obama

Joe Biden is the worst presidential candidate the Democrats ever nominated.

Biden couldn’t get anyone to attend his boring and awkward drive-in rallies so his campaign used Covid as a cover.

78-year-old Joe Biden can’t even form a coherent sentence. Hardly anyone listens to his speeches and in reality, hardly anyone actually voted for him.

The Democrats knew that Joe Biden had no charisma and virtually no support so they relied on their massive vote fraud organization (Joe Biden’s own words) in order to drag the demented fool across the finish line.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-votes-obama/

Dr. Shiva Presents Data at Arizona Hearing That Completely Obliterates Biden Victory Narrative

Rudy Giuliani was on fire in his opening argument on Monday.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Rudy Giuliani issued a clarion call to state lawmakers: “I’m gonna ask you to fight…Your political career is worth losing if you can save the right to vote in America.”

Trump’s legal team brought out many credible witnesses again on Monday who testified on the Dominion voting machines and other irregularities that point to outright Democrat voter fraud.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai presented very powerful data that completely obliterated the Biden victory narrative.

Dr. Shiva’s credentials are impressive. He holds 4 degrees from MIT.

Watch Dr. Shiva talk about his credentials and background:

Dr. Shiva presented his data at the Arizona hearing, showing the only way for Joe Biden to have statistically caught up with President Trump was if Democrat votes came in at 130% for Biden and -30% for Trump.

This is impossible.

This data presented by Dr. Shiva completely obliterates the Biden victory narrative.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rrative-video/
    Yet certainly looks as if they will get away with stealing the election.
    If so this ill-educated, misinformed, blinded nation is doomed.
    And I believe that it is.. because the dem party and mainstream media are owned by the globalists and the shadow government they have within our elected government has overwhelming influence and power.
    If this is not corrected, this nation falls in the next 20/30 years, as sure as rain is wet.
    8 years of the traitor obama set this up. And they decided to go--all out -- to pull this off, imho..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yet certainly looks as if they will get away with stealing the election.
    If so this ill-educated, misinformed, blinded nation is doomed.
    And I believe that it is.. because the dem party and mainstream media are owned by the globalists and the shadow government they have within our elected government has overwhelming influence and power.
    If this is not corrected, this nation falls in the next 20/30 years, as sure as rain is wet.
    8 years of the traitor obama set this up. And they decided to go--all out -- to pull this off, imho..--Tyr
    Yup. I have zero doubt that a ton of fraud took place. A bunch has already been exposed and proven. Individuals galore but don't add up to an election changer. Some where the "glitches" happened and they reversed votes, and at least 2 of them changed the outcome of races. All kinds of open outwardly shit going on that day and night, watchers being blocked and many witnesses seeing shit taking place. But not going anywhere and seems no one even wants to hear about it. Same with sworn statements from mail and UPS carriers and such that were involved or witnessed illegal/fraudulent activity. The amount of voter turnout in many places. Individual counties standing out as totally different than neighboring counties with ridiculous vote counts. Vote dumps all through then night when counting was supposed to have stopped. Dumps of thousands of votes in all of the battleground states that were also of crazy differing numbers than the rest, and seriously changing things as far as where the election stood. Vote totals going down for Trump right on live television.

Just endless anomolies but no proof is panning out. Well, not true, piles of fraudulent votes and dead people galore and folks voting in the wrong states and so much more. But provimng the large anomalies, that's not panning out. The logs and activity is gone as predicted - and all that's left is the crazy size votes and other weirdness (no down voting at all) - no traces. - But we find out slowly all about these machines and their capabilities and directly from workers from there and former folks and from some of the best hackers.

Hell, the machines are supposed/should be certified as tested and safe. Well, not everywhere. Not in Georgia for example.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"More interesting info to be taken with a grain of salt."

Taken with a grain of salt....By who? We know who....Democrats Liberal Media...Leftist!

We The American people know who and what they are...

​Just Imagine your one of the 5 `Americans` on SCOTUS ....Your not blind...Your not deaf and You see whats going on...You see the evidence...you see the threats made against those who want and will testify ...You know about the Faulty Machines rigged to work a certian way.....................

The clock is ticking....its almost Time For You as an American to make the right choice and save AMERICA....CAN YOU AND YOUR FELLOW
    Americans on SCOTUS PULL THE TRIGGER AND SAVE THE COUNTRY?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    "More interesting info to be taken with a grain of salt."

Taken with a grain of salt....By who? We know who....Democrats Liberal Media...Leftist!

We The American people know who and what they are...
    I think based on all of my posts in total that one could tell where I stand overall. But out of thousands and thousands and thousands of articles/accusations and other things out there, some hasn't panned out while some has. Some folks have more rhetoric in their articles than others do. Since it's seriously pressed for time from the morning after the election til now, many folks out there are in a rush to spit out article after article and not as much vetting is taking place now than they normally would give things.

By stating to take things with a grain isn't to diminish or demean what anyone has to say within articles, but just that they likely didn't vet as normal, and with so many articles coming out and me trying to cover as much as I can here and there, even I haven't been doing as much background prior to posting as normal.

So it's for the reader, to not take every last sentence as 100% fact, that things are coming out quickly.

Nothing wrong with that and doesn't change my opinion nor is it me trying to change anyone else's opinion.

As for this:

Just Imagine your one of the 5 `Americans` on SCOTUS ....Your not blind...Your not deaf and You see whats going on...You see the evidence...you see the threats made against those who want and will testify ...You know about the Faulty Machines rigged to work a certian way.....................
    My instinct is to know that the democrats are fraudulent and they lie daily. The capability of these machines and the fact that they were online. I honestly would need to see what else factually that they present to the court. I do see an unimaginable amount of circumstantial evidence. Stuff that makes you shake your head knowing that something is up. The fact of all that took place, and yet sleepy Joe still pulled it out in the face of all of that. -- but the problem is that the SC is not going to make a decision based on circumstantial evidence alone. They will need to see more facts than we have seen thus far in addition to the circumstantial evidence. I don't know what they have and don't have. But whatever it is needs to come out and come out like now! Time is their biggest enemy right now. And while a part of me know that they cheated somehow, I just can't find it. That's why I post so much about the capability of these machines and what hackers have long talked about and how you wouldn't find any traces and why.

9. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Breaking news Jimmy..."Barr" said no evidence of Fraud...

Last stop SCOTUS!!

This is it...do or die....as a country...Every American man women and child for themselves...!
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 12-01-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Breaking news Jimmy..."Barr" said no evidence of Fraud...

Last stop SCOTUS!!

This is it...do or die....as a country...Every American man women and child for themselves...!
    That's what they need anyway. We knew all along that if anything is to work it will be at the SC level. But now I'll be curious to see what is offered that hasn't been offered elsewhere yet.

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post