Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
Wow! That never crossed my mind ... getting her a storage unit.

I never saw myself as a cobra .... more like a cougar.

I've sent two ex husband's ex wives to emergency room though. And, both of them had 6-8" and 40 lbs on me. Both attacked me in my yard when picking up their kids. Crazy bitches. First one kicked my dog ... big mistake. Dog got quarantined and she, ex husband and I had to talk to DA because a report had to be made due to hospital visit. My dog tore up her lower leg and I tried to rip her throat out. I lost a big patch of hair she pulled out.

Second ex wife verbally attacked my daughter who told her to quit yelling at the babies. My motherly instincts kicked in and somehow I broke her arm. Had to go to small claims court on that one. I had to pay her epically bills. It was worth it.

I'm not the type that stands there and yells at some one. They do all the yelling and I mind my own business until they touch me or mine. So when I do go in it surprises everyone. The most surprised were the ex-husbands because I'm smaller than the exes.

So, I'm sore my nephew reminded his SO that it was best she leave as I dictated. The sooner the better.
If you were male, you'd be a convicted felon. What you describe is female privilege. A man must be 100x more strategic. I have to be bulletproof when I put someone in their place. I have a half-sister that is as reactive as you were in those situations. The difference being is that she did it irrationally. I HAD to learn how to finesse her into figuratively hanging herself. In a twisted way, she did me a favor. Those skills have served me well.