There's a lot of interest lately in finding alternatives to Facebook, Twitter, Apple, and others for their unabashed urge to censor anyone that isn't in lockstep with liberal group think.

Right now I'm finishing up a week-long ban on Facebook. This is my 4th one in the last 6 months, and all of them were for beating a liberal in an argument - except one that was for posting this picture :

15541393648378-856x630.jpg

Not liking the fact that I beat up a liberal in a debate I can understand, but that is no reason to delete my posts and ban me. Posting a collage of pictures taken by mainstream media at public events is absolutely a reasonable thing to do, but I was banned.

Fair enough, it is a private enterprise and they have the right to give me the Size 13 digital boot.

Today I signed up for Gab. They're overloaded with the mass exodus from big tech platforms, so I understand their issues as they scramble to get extra servers up and running.

My handle on Gab is AK_NightTrain.

Parler is crippled due to Amazon getting into the leftist game of shutting down anyone who doesn't subscribe to leftist ideals.

I checked out and signed up for MeWe, but it seems clunky and lame. Hopefully they'll get some talent hired and make it a viable alternative to Facebook.

Duck Duck Go is the best alternative to Google for searches IMHO, but severing your Andriod cellphone from Google will prove to be a challenge at this point. I'm sure there's a lot of effort right now around the world to provide alternatives.

Anyone have other alternatives that I haven't mentioned here?

I have gigs of videos and pictures on Facebook that I have to download before I nuke my account. It was a great way to stay in touch with family and friends, but I'm no longer willing to support those commies.