Let's make this the master thread for now. And if/when Parler ever gets back online we can do the same for them.

If anyone wants to share usernames, you can PM me for mine!! I only have SassyLady's for now. Then again, maybe many won't move or even try. Cool there too! To each their own.

As to why they are still so slow and hard to join? I believe this is the owner with this post. That's one million new sign-ups in 48 hours!

They are not getting rid of legacy TV and aren't getting rid of FB or Twitter either. BUT, with the amounts they are getting, they themselves should be fine when the dust clears and have a nice service going forward.

And much will also depend on their ability to expand and how quickly. They already offer a lot more than Twitter. But to expand exponentially is costly. As they grow larger and larger, will they be able to sprout up with datacenters which are costly? Having multiple data centers around the country is the key to being able to keep up with demand. They should be able to sort visitors towards their closest servers to them.