Things got started good, I think:

With Buffalo holding on to win against Indy 27-24
Tampa Bay and 43 year old Brady beat Washington, "The football team" 31-23
LA Rams knock Seattle out of the playoffs 30-20

Honestly, all I know is they all played Saturday, I don't even know what times the games were or in what order.

And then yesterday, I think it got started with:

Baltimore beating Tennessee 20-13
New Orleans beats Chicago 21-9
And then, as I sat here posting and just watching a little Netflix, reading the board & reading some other crap... as I did in the previous 16-17 weeks or so, and you can only take my word on this - my final day of boycotting the NFL has taken place. Well, I shall say - my boycotting of the Pittsburgh Steelers for the year has officially ended. I'll do the same throughout the Super Bowl and then revisit next year, as I am MORE than confident that things will revert back. And if so, I'm all in again as the most passionate Steelers fan there is!! At least in this house!!

Oh, so anyway, the Pittsburgh Steelers got their asses whooooooooped!!!

If I started by telling you that Ben Roethlisberger tossed for over 500 yards then you may not believe they got their asses handed to them. But that's not the whole picture. Then add in that he was 47 completions out of 68 throws!! That's huge!! But first question would be "why". Comeback scenarios of course, most likely. As I peeked at the stats on and off during the game, they were down 35-7 at one point, and Big Ben probably just sat in shotgun formation and pass happy the rest of the day. So against their hated rival:

The final score was Cleveland Browns 48 - Pittsburgh Steelers 37

And oddly, after not watching a single game of theirs this year, it didn't bother me in the slightest when I saw that they lost the game. No investment in it.

I know it didn't accomplish a ton but for me myself to stand behind what I believe. And I also know, for what my tiny percentage of a contribution it is, they didn't get it from me this year.