Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Tom Brady Throws Football to Drew Brees' Son in Sweet Post-Game Moment:

'Be Nice to Your Sister'

After Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the New Orleans Saints 30-20 in

a playoff game Sunday, the quarterback, 43, shared a friendly moment with his

opponent
    Drew Brees and his family. Brees, 42, shares four children with wife

Brittany: sons
    Callen Christian, 8, Bowen Christopher, 10, and Baylen Robert, 11,

plus daughter
    Rylen Judith, 6.

In footage of the post-game interaction, which quickly went viral on Twitter, Brady throws a playful pass to Brees' boys in the end zone. As Brady grabbed his bag and said goodbye, he told Brees' sons (who wear little Saints jerseys), "Have fun. Be nice to your sister," as the boys joked "No!"

"Yes, be nice to your sister," says Brady. "See ya, boys."

"As Tom Brady and Drew Brees hug and say goodbye after a long talk on the field, Brady throws a touchdown pass to Brees’ son. One walks off to play in the NFC championship, the other stays to play with his kids."

Video in Link:
    Brady and his wife Gisele Bündchen share son Benjamin Rein, 11, and daughter Vivian Lake, 8. He is also dad to 13-year-old son John "Jack" Edward, whom he shares with ex Bridget Moynahan. A source told PEOPLE last month that Jack "loves football" and the father-son duo are known to practice the sport together.

"Tom and Jack are super tight," the source said. "He loves football. Tom's very active with him. He's always spotted out with him. Parents have seen him playing football in the schoolyard with Jack and his classmates, pre-COVID."

During an interview with Howard Stern in April, Brady opened up about whether he wants his sons to follow in his footsteps on the football field.

"I would never want for them to be 'Tom Brady's son' playing football. I don't like that at all," he said at the time, per USA Today.

"But from a team, camaraderie, discipline, I think there's something about contact sports that teaches you a lot about discipline, respect, mutual respect for your opponent that you don't get in non-contact sports."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155856950.html
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 01-18-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ya never wanna admit these things - but outside of some football tactics - Tom Brady has been nothing short of professional and someone the kids can look up to.

He did start off on shaky ground and I did hate him for this one. He was dating Bridget Moynahan from 2004 to the end of 2006 when he dumped her for Giselle Bundchen - after he got Bridget pregnant with his now son. I thought he did her dirty. So a part of me has looked down on him for that one ever since. And some others will look down on him for being friends and a supporter of Trump, even if his wife hates him. And yet others like a part of me that hates him for just winning so much and beating our teams.

But overall he has carried himself through his career pretty well. And he's apparently always been decent with the kids as well.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post