Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default "We feel betrayed"

Of course, take photos with them and al kinds of photo ops, and then discard them.

As it was, I thought it sucked that they were left to sleep in sleeping bags on the floor in the capitol, but crazy circumstances. But then if they didn't want them IN the building, which I find offensive, then they should have put them up in a hotel for free, or somewhere with warmth, proper facilities & food maybe. But to shake their hands and then not give a F where or what happens to them, more offensive.

Then Schumer steps in and states that IF its true, he'll get to the bottom of it. If it's true? Why even slightly question it?

---

'We feel betrayed': Thousands of National Guard sent to sleep in car park after guarding Capitol

Thousands of national guardsmen were turfed out of the Capitol building on Thursday and sent to sleep in car parks, before being allowed back in late at night after complaints from lawmakers. Despite the quick reversal, two Republican governors commanded their troops home in protest.

US Capitol police had ordered the reservists to vacate the building and set up camp outdoors or in nearby hotels, with thousands ending up stationed outside or in car parks.

“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” one of the guardsmen told Politico.

The National Guard were brought into the US capital to provide security after Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on January 6.

The guardsman told the news site that they had been forced to rest in a car park with just a single electrical socket, no internet reception and just one lavatory for 5,000 troops.

All National Guard troops had been told to vacate the Capitol and nearby buildings on Thursday, although it was unclear why.

Initial reports of the move caused outrage among Democratic and Republican Senators and members of Congress alike.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer tweeted: “If this is true, it's outrageous. I will get to the bottom of this”. Republican Tom Cotton, tweeted the same message, adding: “we’ll get it fixed”.

By 10pm on Thursday night it was confirmed that the guardsmen would be allowed back into the Capitol complex, with Senator Tammy Duckworth, a veteran herself, saying: “Just made a number of calls and have been informed Capitol Police have apologized to the Guardsmen and they will be allowed back into the complex tonight”.

Guardsmen were seen filing out of the car parks and back to the Capitol building at around midnight.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/feel-betr...135600458.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks SassyLady, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The Pentagon claims the Capitol Police have apologized for doing this. I'm sort of bewildered on how they could without military agreement.

A few minutes ago I saw Jill Biden handing out candy to the guard. Weird.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The Pentagon claims the Capitol Police have apologized for doing this. I'm sort of bewildered on how they could without military agreement.

Candy? He wasn't sniffing any hair yet was he? LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

My bad- quick reading and I didn't see the "Jill" at first. I'll leave my reply anyway, as he may be in there somewhere sniffing along while Jill hands out candy. Still odd.

6. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Candy? He wasn't sniffing any hair yet was he? LOL
    Lol! Jill, not Joe.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Texas and Florida governors want their soldiers to come home after the way they were treated.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

9. Likes jimnyc, Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nice! Citizen Trump can use his hotels and money now. Appears that some are there already.

---

President Trump Gives Permission for US Troops to Stay at Trump Hotel in Washington DC

As reported earlier by Cristina Laila – A military source in DC told TPUSA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson that for the last week his battalion had been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria in preparation for Biden’s sham inauguration.

One day after Biden’s inauguration, 5,000 soldiers were moved to a cold parking garage.

There is one power outlet and one bathroom for 5,000 soldiers.

The military felt completely abandoned by the DC elites.

This morning OANN reported that President Trump gave permission for the troops to stay at his lavish Trump Hotel in Washington DC.

Trump loves the troops.
    It’s just too bad Democrats stole his military vote.

Via Jack Posobiec.

WATCH:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...washington-dc/

11. Thanks SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

No shock, the dem party hates the military.
    Under asshole Clinton they screwed it and under the even bigger POS OBAMA THEY SCREWED IT.
    Yet you can bet your last nickel plenty in the military still vote Dem.
    Americans have been educated to be stupid - as in educated to not vote in their best interests, if those interests are about patriotism, rule of law, honoring our Constitution, preserving our freedoms, seeking a better standard of living and the betterment of the nation as a whole.
    None of those things the traitorous dem party is for. A fact.
    Yet tens of millions idiots vote for it..
    And there is not a damn one of them that I wouldnt gladly say to face to face..
    NOT ONE!!! I despise the ignorant blinded vermin... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default "We feel betrayed"

Typical Democrat attitude towards the common person... we are so.... beneath them, so unworthy... so deplorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Teddy Roosevelt Told Us What To Do, and Who to be...

Only a few minutes of Deep Advice For Us All.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: