I don't think this is something that can be fixed by saying let them go anywhere that a woman/man goes, even if their parts don't match. I have no issue with affording and protecting rights, but some things should be common sense and treated a little differently. I don't think all other girls/women should be subjected to possibly seeing a naked man in a bathroom or locker room. Nor should they be forced to compete against a "woman" that is superior to them because underneath they are really a male.

In the name of so called protecting one and affording such rights, they may violate the rights of another. In those cases I don't agree.

---

Biden Orders Feds: Ensure Transgenders Access to ‘the Restroom, the Locker Room, or School Sports’ of Their Choice

(CNSNews.com) - Shortly after he was inaugurated on Wednesday, President Joe Biden signed an executive order mandating that federal agencies take actions to make sure that “children” are allowed to play on the sports team and use the locker room and restroom that accords with their gender identity.

“Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports,” Biden said in his order.

He cited the Supreme Court case of Bostock vs. Clayton County, where Justice Neil Gorsuch—a Trump appointee—wrote the opinion of the court. It said the word “sex” in Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act should be understood to include “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.” According to Gorsuch’s argument it would be illegal discrimination not to recognize these traits.

“It is the policy of my Administration to prevent and combat discrimination on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation, and to fully enforce Title VII and other laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation,” Biden said in his order.

President Biden then ordered the head of every federal agency to take actions to enforce his interpretation that the Civil Rights Act includes a ban on discrimination based on gender identity and also to take action to advance his policy that transgenders should be allowed to play on the sports teams and use the locker rooms and bathrooms of their choice.

“The head of each agency shall…promulgate new agency actions, as necessary to fully implement statutes that prohibit sex discrimination and the policy set forth in section 1 of this order,” said Biden.

“The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable, also consider whether there are additional actions that the agency should take to ensure that it is fully implementing the policy set forth in section 1 of this order,” the president ordered.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/article/wash...estroom-locker