Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Nevermind those 57 genders, now up to 100!

They don't start by addressing adults with this crap, they bring it to children, the ones they can get to believe their BS and brainwash them to thinks this shit is normal - which it is not.

---

BBC sex education programme tells 9-year-olds there are 'over 100 genders' and shows kids talking to adults about 'bi-gender', 'genderqueer' and 'pansexual' identities

• BBC show tells children as young as nine there are over 100 gender identities
    • The film also tells children that becoming transgender is a way to be 'happy'
    • It makes no mention of medical interventions some trans children undergo

A BBC programme aimed at nine- to 12-year-olds includes the astonishing claim that there are 'over 100 gender identities'.

The film, 'Identity – Understanding Sexual and Gender Identities', is being offered on the corporation's website as part of its relationships and sex education package.

It comes despite Government guidance published last year which advised schools to exercise caution when teaching children about gender issues.

The programme, which features children asking adults about sexuality and gender on behalf of their peers, suggests the different identities include 'bi-gender', 'gender-queer' and 'pansexual'.

The film also tells children that becoming transgender is a way to be 'happy' while making no mention of the growing legal and medical concerns about the rising number of children saying they want to change gender.

A majority of school-age children are currently being forced to resort to online learning because the lockdown has shut access to the classrooms for all but key workers.

Last night, the BBC said teachers were 'strongly advised' to watch the film before viewing it with their pupils.

One section of the film includes a pupil asking: 'How many gender identities are there?' It is answered by 'Kate', described as an RSE [Relationships and Sex Education] teacher, who tells two children: 'There are so many gender identities. So we know we have got male and female, but there are over 100 if not more gender identities now.

'Some people might feel that they are two different genders, people might think they are bi-gender. You have got some people who might call themselves 'gender-queer' – just like, I don't want to be anything in particular, I just want to be me.'

Another speaker is Leo, a health worker who describes himself as a trans man, who tells the children: 'I told people it wasn't because I wanted to be trangender but because I wanted to be happy and to be happy I had to be true to who I was. Nobody really treats me differently but I feel that the pieces in my life fit better now.'

The film makes no mention of the medical interventions that some transgender children undergo, such as the untested hormone-blocking drugs whose use has effectively been banned by a recent High Court ruling.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-genders.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They don't start by addressing adults with this crap, they bring it to children, the ones they can get to believe their BS and brainwash them to thinks this shit is normal - which it is not.

---

BBC sex education programme tells 9-year-olds there are 'over 100 genders' and shows kids talking to adults about 'bi-gender', 'genderqueer' and 'pansexual' identities

• BBC show tells children as young as nine there are over 100 gender identities
    • The film also tells children that becoming transgender is a way to be 'happy'
    • It makes no mention of medical interventions some trans children undergo

A BBC programme aimed at nine- to 12-year-olds includes the astonishing claim that there are 'over 100 gender identities'.

The film, 'Identity – Understanding Sexual and Gender Identities', is being offered on the corporation's website as part of its relationships and sex education package.

It comes despite Government guidance published last year which advised schools to exercise caution when teaching children about gender issues.

The programme, which features children asking adults about sexuality and gender on behalf of their peers, suggests the different identities include 'bi-gender', 'gender-queer' and 'pansexual'.

The film also tells children that becoming transgender is a way to be 'happy' while making no mention of the growing legal and medical concerns about the rising number of children saying they want to change gender.

A majority of school-age children are currently being forced to resort to online learning because the lockdown has shut access to the classrooms for all but key workers.

Last night, the BBC said teachers were 'strongly advised' to watch the film before viewing it with their pupils.

One section of the film includes a pupil asking: 'How many gender identities are there?' It is answered by 'Kate', described as an RSE [Relationships and Sex Education] teacher, who tells two children: 'There are so many gender identities. So we know we have got male and female, but there are over 100 if not more gender identities now.

'Some people might feel that they are two different genders, people might think they are bi-gender. You have got some people who might call themselves 'gender-queer' – just like, I don't want to be anything in particular, I just want to be me.'

Another speaker is Leo, a health worker who describes himself as a trans man, who tells the children: 'I told people it wasn't because I wanted to be trangender but because I wanted to be happy and to be happy I had to be true to who I was. Nobody really treats me differently but I feel that the pieces in my life fit better now.'

The film makes no mention of the medical interventions that some transgender children undergo, such as the untested hormone-blocking drugs whose use has effectively been banned by a recent High Court ruling.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-genders.html
    Yep and the moon really is made of cheese...

Dim party , telling convenient fairy-tales.
    Teaching convenient fairy-tales..
    Kissing ass to any group that is perverted, criminal or on the dark side. Any group that will vote for them.
    Any group that represents darkness, evil and/or insanity. A reality, the truth of it. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Global warming won't end the world. Progressive liberal leftist ideology will be the catalyst.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post