Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Choosing violence is OK

This is the same woman who is always posting tweets and on instagram about her, under garments, or shall I say what's underneath. And not in a delicate way usually, but a rather disgusting way that makes me see her in disgust.

But approving of violence or encouraging violence when you have so many followers, is irresponsible.

I don't care about twitter allowing it as I stand for free speech, but folks need to be held responsible should it backfire and should be condemned by peers. Instead she'll be applauded. And it also shows the hypocrisy of the social media folks who suspend or ban for less at other times.

---

What Twitter Rules? Rapper Cardi B Tweets It’s ‘Ok’ to ‘Choose Violence’

Twitter had many rules and regulations cited when it came to taking down tweets from former President Donald Trump. But when members of the Hollywood elite call for violence, Twitter has no issue with it.

“Sometimes is ok to wake up and choose violence. At least once a month,” tweeted rapper Cardi B. This sentiment comes from the same rapper who on May 29, 2020, tweeted a video of herself encouraging the violent riots that arose due to the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. The video, which also is still on Twitter, offers quite the message: “Seeing people looting and going extremely outraged, it makes me feel like, 'Yes! Finally! Finally motherfuckers is gonna hear us now. Yeah!' And as much as people is so against it, at this point I feel like I'm not against it.”

Twitter suspended — and eventually banned — Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, while he was still in office, for releasing a video urging those participating in the Capitol riot to go home. The tweet in question was labeled: “This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can’t be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to a risk of violence.”

Meanwhile, Cardi B, with a net worth of $30 million and 16.8 million followers on Twitter, seems to be able to tweet whatever she wants without fear of Twitter rules. “Motherfuckers could take the grown and adult way and act peaceful. People are tired of that. So now this is what people have to resort to,” said the rapper in reference to the riots that took place in Minneapolis over the summer of 2020.

Later, according to Billboard magazine, Cardi B defended her statements in favor of the riots, claiming that she had urged people to go out and vote in order to create real change. The rapper has also had to deal with past videos where she admitted “I’d drug ni**as up and I’d rob them.” In the write-up explaining the problem, Vox had to put a disclaimer, “(Again: drugging and robbing people is extremely bad!).”

Twitter Policy states: “You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.” In a further clarification, Twitter explained, “We define glorification to include praising, celebrating, or condoning statements, such as ‘I’m glad this happened’, ‘This person is my hero’, ‘I wish more people did things like this’, or ‘I hope this inspires others to act.’”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/te...-its-ok-choose
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is the same woman who is always posting tweets and on instagram about her, under garments, or shall I say what's underneath. And not in a delicate way usually, but a rather disgusting way that makes me see her in disgust.

But approving of violence or encouraging violence when you have so many followers, is irresponsible.

I don't care about twitter allowing it as I stand for free speech, but folks need to be held responsible should it backfire and should be condemned by peers. Instead she'll be applauded. And it also shows the hypocrisy of the social media folks who suspend or ban for less at other times.

---

What Twitter Rules? Rapper Cardi B Tweets It’s ‘Ok’ to ‘Choose Violence’

Twitter had many rules and regulations cited when it came to taking down tweets from former President Donald Trump. But when members of the Hollywood elite call for violence, Twitter has no issue with it.

“Sometimes is ok to wake up and choose violence. At least once a month,” tweeted rapper Cardi B. This sentiment comes from the same rapper who on May 29, 2020, tweeted a video of herself encouraging the violent riots that arose due to the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. The video, which also is still on Twitter, offers quite the message: “Seeing people looting and going extremely outraged, it makes me feel like, 'Yes! Finally! Finally motherfuckers is gonna hear us now. Yeah!' And as much as people is so against it, at this point I feel like I'm not against it.”

Twitter suspended — and eventually banned — Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, while he was still in office, for releasing a video urging those participating in the Capitol riot to go home. The tweet in question was labeled: “This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can’t be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to a risk of violence.”

Meanwhile, Cardi B, with a net worth of $30 million and 16.8 million followers on Twitter, seems to be able to tweet whatever she wants without fear of Twitter rules. “Motherfuckers could take the grown and adult way and act peaceful. People are tired of that. So now this is what people have to resort to,” said the rapper in reference to the riots that took place in Minneapolis over the summer of 2020.

Later, according to Billboard magazine, Cardi B defended her statements in favor of the riots, claiming that she had urged people to go out and vote in order to create real change. The rapper has also had to deal with past videos where she admitted “I’d drug ni**as up and I’d rob them.” In the write-up explaining the problem, Vox had to put a disclaimer, “(Again: drugging and robbing people is extremely bad!).”

Twitter Policy states: “You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.” In a further clarification, Twitter explained, “We define glorification to include praising, celebrating, or condoning statements, such as ‘I’m glad this happened’, ‘This person is my hero’, ‘I wish more people did things like this’, or ‘I hope this inspires others to act.’”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/te...-its-ok-choose
    The usual- skin color immunity at play.
    And those that cry the most about discrimination are --ALL FOR IT-- when it is their favorite ""ally/bought out group of voters"", the very height of hypocrisy and zero integrity..

As to the ""thing"" that made those statements- The Cardi and my guess is what the capital -B- truly stands for, just another thing exploiting her sex and the ongoing idiocy of the liberal vermin and their buy the votes agenda, imho.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    The usual- skin color immunity at play.
    And those that cry the most about discrimination are --ALL FOR IT-- when it is their favorite ""ally/bought out group of voters"", the very height of hypocrisy and zero integrity..

As to the ""thing"" that made those statements- The Cardi and my guess is what the capital -B- truly stands for, just another thing exploiting her sex and the ongoing idiocy of the liberal vermin and their buy the votes agenda, imho.--Tyr
    It would have to be the "brainless" in "brainless slut" since "slut" doesn't start with a "B". The left looks up to these empty heads for inspiration and guidance. Glad my role model was my grandfather.

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I could post for days much worse than below. She is disgusting. She thinks talking about her parts, and generally in the grossest ways possible, somehow makes her attractive?

She is a multi-millionaire and people drop and give her money. She is constantly brought on to TV shows and radio shows, as if she's someone to be looked up to, a model for the kids. This is the real her behind the scenes and what she's like unfiltered:

She was on Jimmy Kimmel, so why not share with the world - "She broke my vagina," Cardi B told Jimmy Kimmel while recalling the birth of her daughter, Kulture Kiari. "Nobody told me they were gonna stitch my vagina."
    And more, mostly on Twitter:

"Shoes? $1,200. These glasses? $400. But b**ch, my outfit? $20 dollars b**ch," she exclaimed in a since-deleted Instagram post. "Get yourself together b**ch. Learn how to budget hoe."
    "If he has sex with you more than five times, he loves you," she told BET in 2017.
    "I'm feeling good, I'm feeling nervous, overwhelmed—everything!" she told E!'s Giuliana Rancic at the 2018 Grammys. "Butterflies in my stomach and vagina!"
    In a candid Instagram video, Cardi said, "You know, as I get older and I wax more I notice that my mustache is getting thicker. But it's cool though, cause b--ches with good mustaches got good p---y."
    She went on Instagram and posted a video where she got naked - "That ain't my p***y, my p***y right here. This is where I birthed my daughter from. This part right here is just my a**.

"You know when you got a fat a**, this part right here, this the part that gives the d*** comfort.
    She continued: "If y'all wanted to see me you should have come and see me when I was a f***ing stripper, now too bad."
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default They're all A dumb as a BOX of COW MANURE Jim...

A HO is a HO is a HO is a HO...

She's the definition of a PO HO....(A Destitude Prostitude From The Deep South) PO HO!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Likes LongTermGuy, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I could post for days much worse than below. She is disgusting. She thinks talking about her parts, and generally in the grossest ways possible, somehow makes her attractive?

She is a multi-millionaire and people drop and give her money. She is constantly brought on to TV shows and radio shows, as if she's someone to be looked up to, a model for the kids. This is the real her behind the scenes and what she's like unfiltered:

And more, mostly on Twitter:

She continued: "If y'all wanted to see me you should have come and see me when I was a f***ing stripper, now too bad."
    Yep, and for those anal folks like me who boycott anything they can, she has a line with Reebok of fitness attire that looks like something Walt Disney threw up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Speaking of the topic and not the idiot that blurted it out for all the dumbass, wrong leftwingnut reasons and just get some more attention: When violence is necessary and the only option remaining besides slavery or death, then it's time to use violence. When the criminals' game is to talk you out of your shit and all you're doing is trying to be all peace-loving and non-violent and not acting like them, you're going to lose everything.

When one believes the US Constitution is the law of the land and cornerstone of democracy but are afraid to say it in public to anyone anywhere for fear of being labeled a right wing extremist, racist, fearmonger and conspiracy theorist (all the things the left actually is), you're well on your way.