Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default J.J. Watt gets released by Texans

Only because he requested as much from them.

But there are a bunch of stories out there all picking it apart and what destination they think may be next for him.

I doubt it happens - but the leader of the pack right now - Pittsburgh Steelers

A few players were injured, and Alualu is gone to free agency. And Bud Dupree is up for a contract. Talk is potentially releasing him and replacing with Watt.

His brother T.J. Watt already plays on one end of the defensive line, and just imagine J.J. at the other end! And would be the first time in NFL history that 3 brothers were on the same team. Two quite a few times but never 3. But they already have major salary cap issues and I can't see them restructuring enough to afford him. Would be nice though! IF I start watching again. I have to see the off season and then the pre-season and see how things are handled.

As close as they have gotten so far:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I only know about him because Houston is a local city. Seems to me he spends a lot of time hurt. He did anyway. I probably would not consider his value anywhere near what he does. I've heard he's very good. When he plays.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I only know about him because Houston is a local city. Seems to me he spends a lot of time hurt. He did anyway. I probably would not consider his value anywhere near what he does. I've heard he's very good. When he plays.

He played every game this past season...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post