Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    A little help with waist v hips. Look where hip is located.

Attachment 13184

That image is not entirely accurate unless it is for design and tailoring purposes, imho.
    Where it shows hip is the bottom of the hip--- the top of the hip is about on level with the thumbs on the image as shown, imho....
    Or one could just argue about wearing the belt at either the high waist border or the lowest point on the waist..
    I wear my belt well below the navel. I call that hip-- not waistline.
    99% of the time I wear bluejeans , Levi. Wrangler or other brands.
    As an old country boy-- seems unmanly to me to dress otherwise unless its for a special occasion.

My dad taught me 60 years ago that being humble is to be praised -while being flashy/pretentious is to be arrogant.
    My darling wife complains that I almost never dress up.
    And I just smile at her and say --THANKS.....
    Best thing in the world is for a man to know his place and not play the game of pretending that ones clothes denotes the man
    and projects his character..
    History shows character is what you are , how you live and how you treat others--it is not what wealth or material things you may acquire or
    grab to impress others.....
    Now this excludes the ladies -as I am speaking in the male role and about men.
    The ladies dress for beauty , for appearance for sexiness.
    I salute applaud and so immensely appreciate that--as my genetic disposition has geared me to seek beautiful, sexy and fine female companionship.
    My country-boy ways and Southern genetics has always said, -- ladies -take me as I am.... stubbornness, warts en all. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Likes Mr. P, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Thanks, Sassy. I was going to ask what the guys mean by their hips. Lol, if they actually wear them there, they might get arrested.

ETA: “Every girl crazy ‘bout a sharp-dressed man”
    Top of the hip bone

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post