Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Default Ammo Co. Tells Libs to Pound Sand

Never heard of Fenix Ammo before, but I'll definitely look for them in the future.

On the Fenix website, you're greeted with this :

EuTeiJ1VkAIyz_Q.jpg

You can only proceed after clicking the obvious 'No' button. Clicking 'Yes' redirects you to Biden's official page outlining how they're coming for your guns and fully intend on bankrupting manufacturers of firearms and ammo.

They went further and announced their official policy on Twitter, and while I hate most things Twitter, that thread was good for more than a few chuckles at the masterful Wendy's - Level snark from Fenix. These guys take the concept of Zero Fucks Given to a new level.

https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/...84291950444554

A sample of some of the exchanges, this one from a soyboy with profile sporting a pic of him lifting weights :

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hastain
    This is a bad look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix "Kulak" Ammunition
    It's not, and we couldn't care less what you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hastain
    That must be why you felt a need to reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix "Kulak" Ammunition
    Oh, please, please forgive us! We'll do anything for your business!
    Lol.
    By the way, your deadlift grip is too wide, and only pussies use a mixed grip.
    https://fenixammo.com/
    Last edited by NightTrain; 02-16-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks jimnyc, icansayit, Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, icansayit, Mr. P, Gunny, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I love it! Gonna share his direct quotes in case someone doesn't actually visit the twitter stuff.

Normally I would recommend to any business to stay out of politics as all they are going to do is alienate 50% or so of their potential customers. But in this case, most lefties are against guns and aren't their best sales, if at all. Then, they via support and votes are directly responsible for putting a man in office that does in fact want to kill his business.

So I guess 50% of your business is better than no business at all! But I would argue that by blocking them (*if it were to really work) they are most likely blocking a hell of a lot less than 50%.

* - If someone that did vote for Biden truly still wanted to purchase from there, all they would need do is delete cookies and revisit the site and lie about the answer. But it still works as intended IMO, which is to get his stance out and heard, and I would say loud and clear! And not to mention standing by their principles as stated.

--

We've had a few potential customers call this morning to ask why they have to check a box stating they did not vote for Joe Biden in order to purchase our ammunition.
    -
    First question - are we serious?

Yes, we are serious. Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform a major party candidate has ever had, including banning the online sale of ammunition. Essentially, a plan to bankrupt our company.
    -
    Second question - couldn't I have voted for him for other reasons?

Sure, that's possible, but if you did, you should immediately sell any firearms you own out of solidarity.
    -
    Third question - are you really willing to walk away from a paying customer simply because they voted for Joe Biden?

Yes, yes we are. We're dead serious.
    -
    We don't want your money, and you shouldn't want us to have it because we're going to use it to make more ammo, sell it to the citizenry, and do everything in our power to prevent Joe Biden's administration from usurping the rights of Americans.
    -
    We have no problem talking to Biden voters and educating them on what they did, but they have to be willing to acknowledge their ignorance at the very least. We're not going to sit here and debate with you.

We're a 2A company and these are our first principles.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, SassyLady, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Was peeking around their site and looked at their FAQ's and saw this as the last question...

Q: Are you really discriminating against people who voted for Joe Biden?

A: Yes, we are, and for good reason. Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform we've ever seen. If it was up to him and his administration, companies like ours wouldn't exist. If it was up to them, firearms and ammunition manufacturing would become a nationalized industry meant to serve only the military and police.

We are a company who believes in the Second Amendment as a first principle. The right to use basic human technology to prevent your life from being taken is something that transcends politics, but unfortunately, there is one particular political ideology who seems hell bent on disrupting this balance of power between the citizenry and the government.

If you voted for Biden, we suggest you become familiar with his campaign promises as it pertains to gun control so you never do that again, or, we suggest you sell your firearms to someone who is more interested in preserving the rights that make up the fabric of our nation.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

So I guess 50% of your business is better than no business at all! But I would argue that by blocking them (*if it were to really work) they are most likely blocking a hell of a lot less than 50%.

It's an entertaining way to call attention to what's afoot, and what's coming down the pike. Smart, because it gets more attention faster than the usual arguments. Everyone loves a good lib smackdown.

As far as business, they sell out of 300,000 rounds in less than 5 minutes - every single caliber is sold out and they're pumping it out as fast as they can.

Besides, other than your random hardcore anarchist/commie hybrid (curious animal, that), your average democrat voter claims PTSD from even the picture of a firearm. There's no market there - none worth pursuing, anyway.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

All the ammo sites sell out in 5 minutes. It's ridiculous. I haven't found a Winchester .30-30 round since Oct. I'll definitely add this site to my list. I love the shot about the deadlift grip being for pussies

10. Likes NightTrain, LongTermGuy liked this post