Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

..God called Rush Limbaugh to heaven today.
    .....Hopefully he's out on the golf course telling Ronald Reagan all about Donald Trump....

2. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

.......“Talent returned to God.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2..._medium=social

4. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

This news is extremely sad. Like him or not, Rush Limbaugh was a giant in the world of journalism. He amassed a legion of devoted followers who listened to him daily. My husband listened on occasion. I disliked Rush with a passion, but I acknowledge his contribution to his party and followers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First the good...

---

Rush Limbaugh’s Greatest Virtue

Not long after learning of Rush Limbaugh’s death, I jumped in the car to run an errand, and there he was, booming through the speakers of my car just like he has between noon and 3:00 for more than 30 years, for more than half my life. The brilliance, good humor, and optimism; the modesty of his false bravado; the confidence and intelligence and insight. Of course, it wasn’t a live broadcast. It was a “best of” show. But for just a moment, I forgot he was dead, and then, I remembered he was, and it hit me all over again… The end of an era… The loss of a mentor and teacher I had never met… The loss of the comfort of knowing that voice was out there…

“Rush Limbaugh is irreplaceable.” I wrote that almost exactly a year ago when his cancer diagnosis was first announced. It feels even more true today. Whoever America’s second-best talk radio host is — no offense, he doesn’t even come close.

Over the past few hours, Rush has been compared to Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and Tom Brady, but only because that’s the best anyone can come up with. The truth is Jordan and Woods and Brady have been beat. No one ever beat Rush. Not once. No one even came close. For more than 30 years, he was number one in the fiercely competitive medium he himself founded. That’s never been done before.

The closest comparison, really, is Johnny Carson, who was number one in Late Night for 30 years. But when Johnny retired, he was already being edged out and aged out. Johnny’s time was up. Not Rush’s. Until the final minute of his final broadcast, he remained as vibrant, necessary, youthful, relevant, and timeless as ever.

In a country where everything’s disposable and we’re forever in search of the New Thing, some 25 million of us would have been happy to listen to him for another 30 years, for another 300 years.

As far as those of us who were not able to listen as much as we would have liked…? Well, we always felt better and more secure knowing he was out there — that someone, in the most persuasive way possible, was out there making the case for America remaining America.

There was never anyone like Rush Limbaugh. There will never be anyone like him. The loss to the conservative movement is incalculable.

One way or another, all of the above has been written about Rush many times before. What I want to focus on is what I consider to be Rush’s greatest virtue, something I only began to appreciate as the Trump era exposed the true face of so many who claim to hold the torch of conservatism.

Despite all the fame, wealth, and opportunity, Rush Limbaugh never sold us out. Not once. Not ever.

He never lectured us, talked down to us, or condescended to us… Not even those he disagreed with.

What’s more, as hard as the Devil of the fake and crooked establishment media tried, especially in the early days of his fame, Rush could never be coopted, could never be cornered into giving up the ground the fake media always try to corner conservatives into giving up. You know, stuff like, You do admit Ann Coulter is racist, correct?

This wasn’t marketing on Rush’s part. Down to his core, this is who the man was. You don’t do three hours of radio five days a week for 30-plus years without eventually revealing who you truly are… And that’s exactly what Rush did: revealed who he truly was, and what he was — despite all the wealth and fame and temptation — was one of us. A decent guy. A loyal pal. An everyday American who just happened to possess an inexplicable talent and intelligence and bravery and compassion that will never come our way again.

Think about all the so-called conservative “thought leaders” who use every opportunity to pompously and arrogantly sell us out in ways big and small. The National Review-types who look down their noses at us, who sneer from above.

Remember all the so-called conservative elites who, in an effort to be invited on Morning Joe or Meet the Press, couldn’t wait to sell out Nick Sandmann?

How about all the conservative quislings and Vichy Republicans who eagerly embraced every piece of “breaking news” about Donald Trump just so they could virtue signal and tweet things like “real conservatives would never accept this”?

And then, naturally, all that breaking news turned out to be lies.

Nevertheless, no matter how much the media lie, these pompous asses will still take every opportunity to prove they’re one of the good ones, right up to last month’s fire extinguisher hoax.

Think of all the conservative garbage who pose as one of us and then, at the first opportunity, use the backs they just stabbed in their mercenary climb into the establishment media — CNN, New York Times, Atlantic, Washington Post, MSNBC — where these cheap liars and unprincipled whores sell out entirely.

I cannot even begin to imagine the temptations put in front of Rush… Yet, never once did he give in. Not once 30-plus years.

That’s true virtue.

Whatever will we do without him?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eatest-virtue/

But as I stated - the true colors would come out, and they did in full force. And this was more of a disgusting display than I had thought.

---

Celebrating Rush’s Death Is Acceptable to Media, Big Tech, Hollywood, Democrat Party

Never forget the following: that the monsters openly celebrating Rush Limbaugh’s death are not Internet trolls, are not the dregs of social media. No, these are the same mainstream Democrats who want to rule over us.

These wicked and vicious people enjoy verified social media accounts and social status. These godless people who brim with bitterness and hate, who feast off death as some sort of cosmic retribution against us, have been normalized and accepted and embraced by the establishment media, big tech, academia, Hollywood, and the Democrat Party.

Worse still, these are the people who want to rule over us… Not only those who openly hate us so much they celebrate our deaths, but those who accept and enable this hate.

Look at this. And this. And this. And this. There’s more out there. So much more that #RestInPiss trended on Twitter.

Of course terrible people are going to behave terribly. That’s not my point.

My point is that five massive American institutions that are desperately seeking to seize the power to rule over us, are literally dominated by those who openly celebrate our deaths, and do so only because they disagree with our politics.

Cop killers they mourn.

You and I, they want dead.

It is simply a fact that no one openly celebrating Rush Limbaugh’s death, who is saying the most vile and dishonest and cruel things, and doing so in public while his family, friends, and fans mourn, will pay any kind of social penalty within these five institutions.

Why?

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...emocrat-party/

Leftists, Establishment Media Bask in Passing of Rush Limbaugh: ‘Bigoted King of Talk Radio’

Establishment media outlets wasted no time in viciously attacking conservative talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh following the news of his passing, describing him as the “bigoted king of talk radio” and accusing him of generating controversy “for hateful commentary on gender and race.”

The conservative radio icon, 70, passed away Wednesday morning following a battle with advanced lung cancer.

“It is with profound sadness I must share with you directly that our beloved Rush, my wonderful husband, passed away this morning due to complications from lung cancer,” his wife, Kathryn, announced at the start of his show on Wednesday.

The news immediately triggered malicious reactions from leftists and members of the establishment media. The HuffPost announced Limbaugh’s passing with the glaring headline, “Rush Limbaugh, Bigoted King Of Talk Radio, Dies At 70.” The article itself described Limbaugh as “a talk radio pioneer who saturated America’s airwaves with cruel bigotries, lies and conspiracy theories for over three decades”:

CNN also wasted no time in attacking Limbaugh, stating that “he often waded into conspiratorial waters and generated controversy for hateful commentary on gender and race” in its obituary:

CNBC followed suit, describing Limbaugh as both “incendiary” and “acerbic” and accusing him of bashing “prominent Black people,” specifically.

“Rush Limbaugh was the self-proclaimed ‘Doctor of Democracy; who led the conservative media revolution by bashing ‘feminazis,’ ‘environmentalist wackos,’ ‘commie libs’ and prominent Black people — especially former President Barack Obama,” CNBC wrote.

In describing Limbaugh’s approach, NBC claimed that his show “satiated the appetite for a predominantly white male audience” — an audience that “didn’t care for being talked down to by intellectuals”:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...of-talk-radio/

‘Hellboy’ Star Ron Perlman Expresses Sympathy for the Devil Because Rush Limbaugh Will ‘Spend the Rest of Eternity’ in Hell

Hollywood actor Ron Perlman declared that the late Rush Limbaugh will spend the rest of eternity with the devil, adding his insult to the outpouring of vitriol and nastiness coming from many of his fellow left-wing celebrities.

Ron Perlman reserved his “deepest sympathies” not for Limbaugh but for Lucifer in a tweet on Wednesday. The actor also used Limbaugh’s death to plug his 2004 movie Hellboy.

“Me being Hellboy n shit, and having spent so much time in hades, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the poor devil who will no doubt have to spend the rest of eternity with Rush Limbaugh,” he wrote.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...rnity-in-hell/

Hollywood Celebrities Celebrate Rush Limbaugh Death: ‘Cancer Killed the Cancer’

Left-wing Hollywood celebrities wasted little time in popping the champagne following news of Rush Limbaugh’s death. As Breitbart News reported, the 70-year-old conservative radio legend died Wednesday morning following a battle with advanced lung cancer, his wife, Kathryn Limbaugh, announced at the beginning of Wednesday’s radio program.

Ignoring any sense of taste or decorum, the stars piled on with nasty insults, including actress Amber Tamblyn, who wished Rush Limbaugh to “RIP” — “Rot In Purgatory,” and her husband, actor David Cross, who declared that “cancer killed the cancer.”

Other Hollywood elies who celebrated Limbaugh’s death include John Cusack, Marc Maron, Larry Charles, and Star Trek veteran George Takei.

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn led the Hollywood hate parade with matching his-and-her insults aimed at the late radio host.

John Cusack tweeted besides Rupert Murdoch, “there has been no more destructive a practitioner of the big lie for profit in U.S. history.”

Rosanna Arquette tweeted, “It’s a real shame when someone wasted their lives spewing hate and lies.”

Actress Bette Midler had this to say.

Goes on and on - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ed-the-cancer/

Leftist Blue Checks Mock Rush Limbaugh, Celebrate Passing with ‘#RestInPiss’ Hashtag

After the Wednesday passing of talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh, blue check leftists took to Twitter to bash and mock the conservative icon while rejoicing over his death, including driving the hashtag #RestInPiss.

Limbaugh, who hosted The Rush Limbaugh Show for 32 years, had been battling stage IV lung cancer since January 2020.

Within minutes of the announcement of Limbaugh’s death, leftist Twitter users took to the social media platform to mock his memory and criticize both him and his positions.

“Rush Limbaugh was a Nazi who delighted in the suffering of others,” wrote writer and producer Wendy Molyneux. “We do not mourn and we do not care.”

“Rush Limbaugh was a shitty, cynical person who did everything he could to make the world meaner, dumber, and more divided,” wrote Andi Zeisler, writer and cofounder of the Portland-based feminist group Bitch Media. “I’m glad he’s dead and I wish it had happened a lot sooner.”

“With hate-peddling and conspiracy theories, Rush did more harm to the US than just about anybody,” wrote filmmaker and progressive activist Adam Best.

“Media mustn’t pretend that he was anything then one of the most toxic right-wing liars who has done more than any other media figure to harm and divide this nation,” wrote left-wing editor Alex Morash.

“Rush Limbaugh was a bigot and a misogynist who saturated America’s airwaves with cruel lies and conspiracy theories for decades, transforming the GOP in the process,” wrote senior HuffPost reporter Christopher Mathias.

Also goes on - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...npiss-hashtag/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default In his honor hoping to really PISS OFF the Loony Idiots from Hollyweird.

Here is my tribute to the Man who knew he was telling the Truth because ALL OF THE IDIOTS on the LEFT...hated him so much. The TRUTH Can Never Be Changed.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU RUSH!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    May he RIP and thanks for all the years of his show.

RIP Mr. Limbaugh

--

*Now an aside, I have a bad feeling we will see many many true colors of people coming out today, celebrating. Mark my words.
    My post seconds after I found out that Rush had passed away. Just years of discussions and observations, but I knew I wouldn't be let down in my prediction. And this is just a very tiny percentage of the hatred.

--

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My post seconds after I found out that Rush had passed away. Just years of discussions and observations, but I knew I wouldn't be let down in my prediction. And this is just a very tiny percentage of the hatred.

--

"All the Vile RUSH Haters....Just Liberal Scum"

11. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default This is a good thread. Here's why.

All of the radical, illiterate, ignorant, stupid, hatefilled, bigots, racists, hypocrites and intentionally Liberally Dumbed Down...had their chance to show us all....

And the rest of the World...why there is no need to repeat all of the words I used above. SINCE...those who made such statements...PROVED they are qualified to be everything they claim to hate. We no longer need to POINT OUT how their IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

A little boy was on his family's farm, and a passing Liberal stopped to see the little boy STACKING A PILE OF BULL CRAP.

The Liberal leaned over the fence and asked the Little Boy what he was doing.
    The little boy answered: "PILING BULLSHIT ".
    The Liberal then asked: "What for?"
    The little boy answered: "I'm making a Republican Pile of BULLSHIT!"
    The Liberal asked: "Why aren't you making a Democrat Pile?"
    The Little Boy Laughed, and Answered: "I AIN'T GOT ENOUGH BULLSHIT!"
    Last edited by icansayit; 03-01-2021 at 03:49 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post