Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default A Massive Arapaima Is Found In Florida

Not something you would normally find in Florida, and not sure how the hell it got there. Someone must have bought on at a much younger age and outgrew anything that could properly house him and they let it go in the wild.

Normally this sucker will only be in the Amazon.

15'. That's one big ass fish to be catching!

The video in the article is of a dead one they found in Florida actually, and a damn good thing.

---

A Massive Arapaima Is Found In Florida

A massive river monster has been found in Florida.

According to NBC2 News, an Arapaima was found in Cape Coral by Jaycee Park. What is an Arapaima? It’s a gigantic monster found in the Amazon River, can reach lengths of 15 feet and weigh nearly 450 pounds, according to National Geographic.

Despite being from South America, this one somehow made its way north. You can watch a report from NBC2 News below.

Ladies and gentlemen, “Jaws” is finally upon us. The day we have all feared has arrived. Being in America will no longer protect us from the beasts around the world.

When river monsters from South America start being found in Florida, then you know we’re in trouble.

At this point, we all only have one option left. We have to deploy the navy and crush these things wherever we can find them.

Load up the torpedo tubes and let them have it. This is a war between us and the creatures in the sea, and I’ll be damned if we lose.

Everyone laughs at me because I don’t like getting into the water. Well, who is laughing now? I’m pretty sure an Arapaima won’t attack me from the safety of my couch.

If it does, then trust me when I say that I have enough firepower to send it to the afterlife.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/17/a...-amazon-river/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A much better video to give you and idea, of Jeremy Wade who travels all over to catch exotic fish.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock