Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Vaccinations Will be Required Before Every Foreign Holiday, Warn Oxford Scientists

Hell no!! Vaccines to travel abroad would be bad enough. But vaccines non-stop, and having to show proof or more to go places like the grocery store? Have things digitally tied? Hell no!

---

Vaccinations Will be Required Before Every Foreign Holiday, Warn Oxford Scientists

British scientists have warned that travellers will be required to take a vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus every single time they go on a foreign holiday.

A team of scientists at Oxford University in a report published in the Royal Society Journal on Friday warned that it is unclear how long vaccines will be effective in immunizing people, and therefore countries may require proof of recent vaccination.

The authors of the study claimed that the concept of vaccine passports is “feasible” but stipulated that such a system should not be put into place until there is global agreement on the parameters of the scheme.

One of the lead authors of the study, epidemiologist Christopher Dye of the Department of Zoology at Oxford, said per The Telegraph: “An effective vaccine passport system that would allow the return to pre-Covid activities, including travel, without compromising personal or public health, must meet a set of demanding criteria – but it is feasible.”

“If we thought that the duration of protection was just a matter of months, then the sort of criteria that might be introduced – we’re not saying they should be – is that when one travels internationally for a short trip, going on vacation for example, that one is vaccinated each time on that occasion for that particular trip.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...rd-scientists/

Vaccine passports are a betrayal of British values

A debate is raging about whether the British public should be forced to have vaccine passports to reclaim our liberties. The relentless ID card champion Tony Blair has, predictably, been on the warpath claiming vaccine passports are “inevitable” and the “only way” we can once again be free. I suppose this works in a world where “we” means only the people who have a vaccine and excludes everyone who is medically advised against it, and “free” means not free to choose what you put into your body. Thankfully, that’s not the topsy turvy world in which we live – yet.

But the current climate in which the revived ID debate is raging does feel topsy turvy against our British sensibilities. Our country survived the Twentieth Century because our forebearers gave up their lives for freedom. Today, some Brits are willing to give up their freedom for just about anything.

I had to pinch myself this week when the Foreign Secretary, sitting with the Union Jack hanging behind him, said a domestic vaccine passport for access to supermarkets was “under consideration”. The idea that we should all carry digital IDs with our health data and a vaccine inventory for inspection at the Sainsbury's checkout is ludicrous. What kind of pointless bovine future does this Government envisage for our nation?

Astonishingly, this was no gaffe. Whilst Ministers are contradicting one another on these plans on a near daily basis, there are in fact at least 8 government-funded projects to develop digital vaccine and immunity passports.

This should have been a moment of national optimism. Instead, it is a moment of fear and division. Over 16 million people in the UK have received a coronavirus vaccine, protecting the vast majority of those most vulnerable to the virus, and the burst of Spring is just around the corner. But the future we are being offered bears more control, not less.

And it’s not only vaccine passports and “no jab no job” policies that threaten to constrict our future. The Government is also quietly developing a ‘digital identity framework’ so that, for example, we can use facial recognition apps connected to government-approved identity systems to verify our age at the local pub. It is also soon to introduce a Bill to require voters bear ID, despite a truly miniscule number of ballot box fraud cases compared with millions of Brits who have no photo ID. It is surely only a matter of time before all these ID demands converge into a unified national ID system of historic proportions.

Instead of racing into the embraces of renewed freedom, we are standing in the ruins of British values, staring down the barrel of what could be the biggest expansion of state surveillance ever seen in a democracy.

All of this is unfolding under a Prime Minister who, fifteen years ago, wrote in this paper that if someone in authority demanded he show an ID card he would “physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it.”

What has changed? Because in the wake of his “war against coronavirus” we risk emerging like some sort of China-adjunct – a high-tech dystopia where where citizens flash their vaccine IDs and biological risk scores to buy a pint of milk, or government-approved facial recognition for a pint of beer.

The presumption of innocence, freedom and liberty is so mentally repressed in political elite, it has been almost entirely forgotten.

But I don’t think the ghost of liberalism has quite left the general public. Talking of things that are almost entirely forgotten, BBC Question Time this week was revealing. In what may be a programme first, there was almost unanimous agreement on the show that vaccine passports are a terrible idea.

Please, let us hold onto this barest of liberal instincts with all our might.

Rest - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ritish-values/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default This reminds me Jimmynyc....

What ever happened to "DRUMMOND"? Our member from England? Haven't seen him post here in a really long time? Any word about how BAD they have it there?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    What ever happened to "DRUMMOND"? Our member from England? Haven't seen him post here in a really long time? Any word about how BAD they have it there?
    I won't speak ill or even negatively of a man that has decided to leave. So I'll just say that he got angry at me, or the board as a whole, due to differences in opinions about what should open and when due to the virus, and how it should mesh with our constitutional rights. At the time Georgia's governor was opening up the state for business after the initial lockdowns. It happens, folks disagree at times, even friends. He felt differently about opinions and decided he would leave and thought perhaps this should be an "American ONLY" board. I just disagree is all, and that folks are allowed to have differing opinions, and even if over rights.

But nothing negative to say and I think Drummond was a fine person and a good man and a good representative of their country.

------------------------------

UK is at 120,987 deaths - this out of 4,138,225 people sickened.

Here is a decent site for looking at their overall picture and daily/weekly as it progresses along:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hell no!! Vaccines to travel abroad would be bad enough. But vaccines non-stop, and having to show proof or more to go places like the grocery store? Have things digitally tied? Hell no!

---

Vaccinations Will be Required Before Every Foreign Holiday, Warn Oxford Scientists

British scientists have warned that travellers will be required to take a vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus every single time they go on a foreign holiday.

A team of scientists at Oxford University in a report published in the Royal Society Journal on Friday warned that it is unclear how long vaccines will be effective in immunizing people, and therefore countries may require proof of recent vaccination.

The authors of the study claimed that the concept of vaccine passports is “feasible” but stipulated that such a system should not be put into place until there is global agreement on the parameters of the scheme.

One of the lead authors of the study, epidemiologist Christopher Dye of the Department of Zoology at Oxford, said per The Telegraph: “An effective vaccine passport system that would allow the return to pre-Covid activities, including travel, without compromising personal or public health, must meet a set of demanding criteria – but it is feasible.”

“If we thought that the duration of protection was just a matter of months, then the sort of criteria that might be introduced – we’re not saying they should be – is that when one travels internationally for a short trip, going on vacation for example, that one is vaccinated each time on that occasion for that particular trip.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...rd-scientists/

Vaccine passports are a betrayal of British values

A debate is raging about whether the British public should be forced to have vaccine passports to reclaim our liberties. The relentless ID card champion Tony Blair has, predictably, been on the warpath claiming vaccine passports are “inevitable” and the “only way” we can once again be free. I suppose this works in a world where “we” means only the people who have a vaccine and excludes everyone who is medically advised against it, and “free” means not free to choose what you put into your body. Thankfully, that’s not the topsy turvy world in which we live – yet.

But the current climate in which the revived ID debate is raging does feel topsy turvy against our British sensibilities. Our country survived the Twentieth Century because our forebearers gave up their lives for freedom. Today, some Brits are willing to give up their freedom for just about anything.

I had to pinch myself this week when the Foreign Secretary, sitting with the Union Jack hanging behind him, said a domestic vaccine passport for access to supermarkets was “under consideration”. The idea that we should all carry digital IDs with our health data and a vaccine inventory for inspection at the Sainsbury's checkout is ludicrous. What kind of pointless bovine future does this Government envisage for our nation?

Astonishingly, this was no gaffe. Whilst Ministers are contradicting one another on these plans on a near daily basis, there are in fact at least 8 government-funded projects to develop digital vaccine and immunity passports.

This should have been a moment of national optimism. Instead, it is a moment of fear and division. Over 16 million people in the UK have received a coronavirus vaccine, protecting the vast majority of those most vulnerable to the virus, and the burst of Spring is just around the corner. But the future we are being offered bears more control, not less.

And it’s not only vaccine passports and “no jab no job” policies that threaten to constrict our future. The Government is also quietly developing a ‘digital identity framework’ so that, for example, we can use facial recognition apps connected to government-approved identity systems to verify our age at the local pub. It is also soon to introduce a Bill to require voters bear ID, despite a truly miniscule number of ballot box fraud cases compared with millions of Brits who have no photo ID. It is surely only a matter of time before all these ID demands converge into a unified national ID system of historic proportions.

Instead of racing into the embraces of renewed freedom, we are standing in the ruins of British values, staring down the barrel of what could be the biggest expansion of state surveillance ever seen in a democracy.

All of this is unfolding under a Prime Minister who, fifteen years ago, wrote in this paper that if someone in authority demanded he show an ID card he would “physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it.”

What has changed? Because in the wake of his “war against coronavirus” we risk emerging like some sort of China-adjunct – a high-tech dystopia where where citizens flash their vaccine IDs and biological risk scores to buy a pint of milk, or government-approved facial recognition for a pint of beer.

The presumption of innocence, freedom and liberty is so mentally repressed in political elite, it has been almost entirely forgotten.

But I don’t think the ghost of liberalism has quite left the general public. Talking of things that are almost entirely forgotten, BBC Question Time this week was revealing. In what may be a programme first, there was almost unanimous agreement on the show that vaccine passports are a terrible idea.

Please, let us hold onto this barest of liberal instincts with all our might.

Rest - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ritish-values/
    Creating the vaccinated "herd"..
    We have the same here--already for cattle..
    Every one must have the shots and be tagged.
    Britain would be easier to run the program-- but trust me = they plan on doing that here in the future.
    The Nazi- "papers please"... IN A MODERN CLOAKED WAY!!!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Creating the vaccinated "herd"..
    We have the same here--already for cattle..
    Every one must have the shots and be tagged.
    Britain would be easier to run the program-- but trust me = they plan on doing that here in the future.
    The Nazi- "papers please"... IN A MODERN CLOAKED WAY!!!--Tyr
    I'm waiting to see how long before it STARTS with voluntary usage of tiny implants in your hand or arm, things you can use to unlock your home, carry personal information and other things. Then it expands voluntarily to companies, but of course only voluntary IF you choose to work there. Then it will slowly move in for the kill. Still voluntary but starting to add in medical and more. Can still do without, but oh, the benefits and things that open up for you because of it expand. They'll go pretty far in the voluntary department almost until you likely need it.

My comparison is horrible, but think of the E-ZpassNY or elsewhere. Those that buy them as I did, travel on the highways with the pre-paid device, paying tolls with it and not having to stop to pay the toll at a booth! And those without can still come to a crawl and wait in line if they choose to. Slowly but surely they will be squeezed out, just as I could potentially see with tiny implants, using them until the point that you feel like you can't live without one.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I'm waiting to see how long before it STARTS with voluntary usage of tiny implants in your hand or arm, things you can use to unlock your home, carry personal information and other things. Then it expands voluntarily to companies, but of course only voluntary IF you choose to work there. Then it will slowly move in for the kill. Still voluntary but starting to add in medical and more. Can still do without, but oh, the benefits and things that open up for you because of it expand. They'll go pretty far in the voluntary department almost until you likely need it.

My comparison is horrible, but think of the E-ZpassNY or elsewhere. Those that buy them as I did, travel on the highways with the pre-paid device, paying tolls with it and not having to stop to pay the toll at a booth! And those without can still come to a crawl and wait in line if they choose to. Slowly but surely they will be squeezed out, just as I could potentially see with tiny implants, using them until the point that you feel like you can't live without one.
    Exactly== everything by degrees.
    The old Arab-- " death by a thousand cuts " method.
    It is called-- "conditioning", no force until a solid foundation is laid out.
    Once a certain percentage of the population is garnered into the new herd -then comes the force.
    The key is to not start with force..
    These doing this are operating an agenda. And part of that agenda -is to not start a rebellion against the master plan.
    Once it has a foundation laid to their satisfaction-- they will then use extreme force-- the federal government!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Bear in mind that many people first opposed vaccinations for polio and smallpox. There are those who still refuse to vaccinate for the flu and many other potential diseases. This coming September, every child is going to need the Covid-19 vaccine to enter school. No exceptions. It's for your own good. Anti-vax kooks deserve the ninth level of hell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Bear in mind that many people first opposed vaccinations for polio and smallpox. There are those who still refuse to vaccinate for the flu and many other potential diseases. This coming September, every child is going to need the Covid-19 vaccine to enter school. No exceptions. It's for your own good. Anti-vax kooks deserve the ninth level of hell.
    While I know I am getting mine - folks still reserve the right to not get one. And of course, as usual, they may find limitations in place for those who opt out.

But a HUGE difference between that - and talking of carrying ID and proof of vaccination for mundane things, or carrying a digital footprint and maybe having to prove this, or more, soon down the road. I don't mind getting a vaccine, but I'm not walking around having to prove jack shit when I enter a grocery store, other than wearing a mask and such. But if you read the opening article and things they have in mind for the future, and it even walks through the start of it and the potential ending. No way Jose!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

While I know I am getting mine - folks still reserve the right to not get one. And of course, as usual, they may find limitations in place for those who opt out. But a HUGE difference between that - and talking of carrying ID and proof of vaccination for mundane things, or carrying a digital footprint and maybe having to prove this, or more, soon down the road. I don't mind getting a vaccine, but I'm not walking around having to prove jack shit when I enter a grocery store, other than wearing a mask and such. But if you read the opening article and things they have in mind for the future, and it even walks through the start of it and the potential ending. No way Jose!
    I believe many of the proposed implementations are exaggerated. Rather than speculating, I will wait and see what happens. On a related note, my daughter is supposed to get the second part of the vaccine later in the week. Having her fully vaccinated would be a load off my mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I believe many of the proposed implementations are exaggerated. Rather than speculating, I will wait and see what happens. On a related note, my daughter is supposed to get the second part of the vaccine later in the week. Having her fully vaccinated would be a load off my mind.
    Look at it - it very well may not have anything much come to fruition, but the government IS in fact funding those 8 studies which include this BS. Hell, the fact that they are tossing $ to even investigate as a possibility. Hopefully nothing comes of any of them, but they aren't made up or exaggerated to this point. The facts are there - and IF it ever happened, it can stay there!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I refuse the damn flu shots and I have done so ever since 1987-whenItoo my first and only flu shot-came down with the flu two days later.
    I was perfectly fine two days before --no a damn single symptom- that flu almost wiped me out. I was sick for 8 days missed work for a week.
    Me and my buddy Ron were the only ones to take shot from the new batch that day. And by the way he came down the same way as me but it put him in the hospital for almost three weeks. He almost died at 32...
    So dont tell me what you do not know...
    I am not taking that vaccine.
    And I advise those that are not stupid to follow that advice.

They are still creating increased numbers of the deaths to further their damn agenda, etc..
    Do as you wish -- but know this -- "fkkkkkk them , I will do as I wish".

"ninth level my ass". -Tyr