Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Neera Tanden nominated for office of management and budget

And apparently she has wrote all kinds of crap about republican senators over the years and now will need their vote to get confirmed. Yeah, I don't see it happening. And now she's out there thinking if I delete them maybe they won't remember.

Oh, and she punched/pushed a reporter in the past because he dared ask a difficult question to Hillary Clinton.

Hope she gets shot down.

--

‘She Punched A Reporter’: Meghan McCain Says Tweets Aren’t The Only Evidence Against Neera Tanden

Meghan McCain said Tuesday that a few ill-advised tweets were not the only reason to disqualify Office of Management and Budget nominee Neera Tanden.

McCain said that Tanden did not “belong” in President Joe Biden’s administration, noting that in addition to the tweets in question, Tanden had gotten physical with a reporter who asked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about the Iraq war.

“Anybody that knows anything about politics, or has been around for any period of time knows it’s not just her tweets,” McCain began, adding, “Let me give you a few examples, Neera Tanden punched a reporter for asking Hillary Clinton a question about the Iraq war. The reporter says that she claimed he punched her, she said she just pushed him in the chest. No matter what, that’s — you’re assaulting a reporter.”

McCain went on to say that Tanden had been called a “bad organizational leader” by people who had worked for her, saying that she “lacked leadership and moral courage.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/23/p...-neera-tanden/

A Biden Administration Pick Allegedly Punched A Liberal Reporter In The Chest For Asking A Question About Hillary Clinton

President-elect Joe Biden’s nominee to lead the Office of Budget and Management, Neera Tanden, allegedly punched a liberal reporter in the chest in 2008 when she served as an aide to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Faiz Shakir, the then-chief editor of the now-defunct progressive news outlet ThinkProgress, had asked Tanden a question during an interview about the Iraq war, which Clinton had supported as a senator. An unnamed person in the room told The New York Times that Tanden accosted Shakir following the interview and punched him in the chest.

“Who the fuck do you think you are,” Tanden asked Shakir during the altercation, Times reporter Kenneth Vogal tweeted.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/30/j...ched-reporter/

She thinks she is smart like so many others and will just delete crap, and then in the clear!! Don't work that way. And of course now folks will run with it to ensure that everyone is reminded. I think she's full of shit when saying she regrets her words. No, she only regrets them now as it may harm her nomination, and I hope it does.

Tanden Says She ‘Deeply’ Regrets Twitter Insults Toward GOP In Senate Hearing

Neera Tanden, President Joe Biden’s pick to lead the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), apologized for her online behavior that disparaged Republican lawmakers during a Tuesday Senate hearing, Reuters reported.

“I recognize the concern. I deeply regret and apologize for my language, and some of my past language,” Tanden said during a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing, according to Reuters.

Biden nominated Tanden while she was president of the Center for American Progress, a progressive think tank. Upon her nomination, Tanden began scrubbing her Twitter account of Tweets that targeted Republicans, as her position will require Senate confirmation, according to the Washington Times. In a two-week period, Tanden deleted over 1,000 Tweets, according to web archives kept by Wayback Machine, reported on by The Washington Times. Purged from Tanden’s online footprint were statements that seemed to go after Republican Maine Sen. Susan Collins, as replies to the deleted tweet suggest.

In another online tirade directed at Collins, Tanden called the Maine Senator “Pathetic” for voting for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

Tanden has also referred to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell as “Moscow Mitch,” according to Reuters. An unnamed Biden administration senior official previously told Politico Feb. 4 that “If anyone here called Sen. McConnell anything other than Sen. McConnell, the president would have that person fired,” responding to a question about new nicknames given to Washington politicians.

Other social media posts targeted the GOP as a whole, calling the party “evil” and “morally and ideologically bankrupt.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/09/n...ology-twitter/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

This is what happens when you choose people for reasons other than suitability and talent for the position.
    I predict virtually all of Biden’s picks will be some form of virtue-signaling and/or quota-filling.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Thanks icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

It's not just what Neera Tandum's tweets and actions tell us about her lack of integrity. It's also what nominating her for the position in his administration tells us about Joe Biden's lack of integrity.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, jimnyc liked this post