I have a bunch of tattoos and know the subject fairly well. Mine might not be for everyone and I'm cool with that. I understand if someone tells me right to my face that they don't like mine, or don't like them at all. Been there and done it too many times.

When I got mine I thought long and hard. It's on there forever most likely, so you better get one that you truly want. You want something that YOU are going to truly love for the rest of your life. And while not priority number one, you should keep into account a slight bit what shows and how bad is it, what will others think and what about job prospects. I could give out endless examples but I'm sure many of you have seen shitty tattoos already!

But getting TRULY regrettable tattoos, for the rest of your life!! You had better hope it's something that can be fixed, or something that can be tattooed over the top of.

But stuff like this? An ignorant statement without thought? WTF was she thinking?

She claims it was at the very very beginning, before even the 1st case in her state. I don't buy it. I don't think the masks thing broke out in the instant of the beginning but not until Like mid-April when the first mask mandates were started. Doesn't make sense to me that she would talk like this or be this drastic.

And THEN she goes on to say she's not anti-mask.

I think she got it later, after the mask mandates were well into gear, and fought back at it. Over time it then started to be dumber and dumber and dumber, and now it looks just plain stupid, IMO. Don't wear a mask if you don't want to, none of my beezwax and not in my list of things to care about. But when you brag about stupidity, to the point that your instagram content makes the news, then I get to laugh about it and shake my head.

That's my analysis of things and I'm sticking with it!!

--

Leah Holland just went viral on TikTok for talking about the "dumbest" tattoo she got just as the pandemic was starting — and she thinks it's hilarious.

"If people are laughing with me, that's what I want," Holland, 25, tells Yahoo Life.

Holland explains in the TikTok, which has now been viewed 2 million times and counting, how she got a tattoo that said, "courageously & radically refuse to wear a mask" just as COVID-19 was spreading in the U.S. Holland specifically got the tattoo on March 4 — two days before her home state of Kentucky had its first reported COVID-19 case, and more than a month before the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention first recommended the use of face masks.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...182938616.html