Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Regrettable mental behavior

I was about to come here and give Jim a difficult time about my struggle with logging into his web site. Then I figured out that I was trying to log into debatepolice.com ------- duh.

2. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I was about to come here and give Jim a difficult time about my struggle with logging into his web site. Then I figured out that I was trying to log into debatepolice.com ------- duh.
    Some owners go out of their way, if they can anyway, and purchase up all close misspellings, and then set up forwards within them to forward the person who misspelled to the right place. But my ass is cool with just ours. And my ass ain't purchasing up and paying yearly for crappy domains not really in use. And I can't imagine, at least for us here, that many misspell things. Don't know about others, but I haven't spelled it out to get her not once since I bookmarked us on the navigation bar for my browser.

You saying we don't rate even a bookmark?

But FWIW, we've been called like police before, so understandable! And also understandable if folks misspel it as "debatenazis" too!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Some owners go out of their way, if they can anyway, and purchase up all close misspellings, and then set up forwards within them to forward the person who misspelled to the right place. But my ass is cool with just ours. And my ass ain't purchasing up and paying yearly for crappy domains not really in use. And I can't imagine, at least for us here, that many misspell things. Don't know about others, but I haven't spelled it out to get her not once since I bookmarked us on the navigation bar for my browser. You saying we don't rate even a bookmark? But FWIW, we've been called like police before, so understandable! And also understandable if folks misspel it as "debatenazis" too!
    If you are a member of a web site, you should know how to spell it. I only use bookmarks for site that I can't remember the name of. Debatenazis? I am sure I have called you worse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If you are a member of a web site, you should know how to spell it. I only use bookmarks for site that I can't remember the name of. Debatenazis? I am sure I have called you worse.
    We all remember the name by name, but using a bookmark is not only in case you forget but also for times like this.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I have shortcut icon on my home page for DP. Don't use the bookmarks anymore. I have so many that I have to put in folders.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.