Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Typhoid or cholera shots will put you in the dead roach position wishing you had never been born for a a good 24-36 hours. The idea of getting another US gov't vaccine doesn't phase me a bit.

As I said, I don't have much option but get it. At the same time, I have some REAL issues with the politicizing of the crap. And definitely issue an issue with politicizing the masks. I've not lost sight of how it should be, but I don't let that get in the way of the reality politics is playing.

There are options,
    just none that the MSM, the CDC/gov't or big phrama want people to be embrace.
    •High dose Vitamin D has been shown to beat back symptoms and death of those with covid1984.
    Other Vitamins and mineral treatments have shown promise as well. High dose Vitamin C intravenously with Zinc.
    •Hydroxychloroquine seems to be a decent preventative, if not remedy. With a long record of use and safety. It's literally sold over the counter in many countries.
    •A doctor appeared before congress and BEGGED them to implement use of the drug Ivermectin.
    It's also a drug with some history of safety and effectiveness against parasites and won a Nobel prize.
    It's been shown effective as a covid1984 prevention and treatment.

There may be more options as well, i don't know. But I suspect all the above are better than BS mask.
    And nearly everything is less experimental than any of the Covid1984 vaccines.
    I'm doing the vitamin D regularly. Have for years. No flu shots or flu.
    No vaccines for me. surprise.
    Gunny you know better than I that there are no guarantees for health, and life in general is not without risk.
    the ability to chose you're own is what freedom is about. that's my main concern about the political aspects of this.

There was a time when i would fill this post with details and links backing the above statements but at this point I just encourage everyone to to check for themselves... or not.
    Last edited by revelarts; 03-06-2021 at 11:06 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    There are options,
    •High dose Vitamin D has been shown to beat back symptoms and death of those with covid1984.
    Other Vitamins and mineral treatments have shown promise as well. High dose Vitamin C intravenously with Zinc.
    •Hydroxychloroquine seems to be a decent preventative, if not remedy. With a long record of use and safety. It's literally sold over the counter in many countries.
    •A doctor appeared before congress and BEGGED them to implement use of the drug Ivermectin.
    It's also a drug with some history of safety and effectiveness against parasites and won a Nobel prize.

There may be more options as well, i don't know. But I suspect all the above are better than BS mask.
    Gunny you know better than I that there are no guarantees for health, and life in general is not without risk.
    the ability to chose you're own is what freedom is about. that's my main concern about the political aspects of this.

There was a time when i would fill this post with details and links backing the above statements but at this point I just encourage everyone to to check for themselves... or not.
    I don't disagree with you. When I say "no options", my brother is in an assisted living home. I am not allowed in without an up to the minute test, both vaccine shots and a mask. It's that or don't check on my brother who isn't doing very well at caring for himself.

So, this is not about a personal choice where it concerns only me. I cared for my daughter when she had COVID and neither I nor the grandkids got it. Minus the aforementioned situation with my brother, I would probably not bother getting it.

Without counting, I take about a dozen or more supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs) to include Vitamin D. I resort to chemical remedies as a last resort. If you don't take a garlic supplement, I would suggest adding that to your list. I double whatever the recommended dose is (for the garlic). Echinaeccea (sp) is another. I generally don't get sick.

4. Thanks revelarts, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

There are options,

I don't disagree with anything you wrote.

I have extremely little trust in the people we hear from. I prefer doctors and scientists, and preferably those with no connection at all to politics. Then of course studies and time, neither of which were given much of in these instances.

I agree wholeheartedly about the hikes in vitamin D, of which my wife went on and pushed me towards. I also read/watched much on the zinc being introduced. And also the same with the hydroxy, of which has been known to be safe for a long time, until politics got involved. The benefits and studies showed it to be effective & safe, of which we knew mostly already. The "Ivermectin" is something new to me that I would have to research more into, but not surprising at all, it must be affordable too. There are other mixtures in medications that showed effectiveness and promise, but I guess not from the right people or companies is what I'm thinking.

It was almost as if nothing already in existence was allowed to go forward, something new has to be found. Hmmmm.

And the "not much option" that Gunny refers to - and I'm now speaking about myself - is a little more difficult than not falling into line or not doing as they say or not understanding....

My Dad is 84 and ain't getting younger. Only way to realistically see him is via flying. Had another trip in mind for LAST year that went south, but if I plan on ever doing that trip, it's also flying only. So now what's my options? Sure, I respect and understand those not getting any vaccine. But in an instance like this, someone may not have an alternative. Lying won't work, using paperwork of another likely won't work. I thought, ok, perhaps maybe take the train instead, maybe just the one that's somewhat closer? All kinds of things needed there too. And still then may be quarantined in other places as a result. Or as Gunny pointed out - have a loved on in an assisted living facility? A loved one in a nursing home? Other facilities? Gonna need it. - AND I think it grows worse.

And I think it's gonna be like the flu and having yearly vaccines. So as far as that's concerned, it'll be interesting to see how far the "giving proof" goes, and for how long.

I do NOT like anything about this. I do not like having to show proof. I do NOT like the sounds of ANYTHING being digital. Talk of expanding on this into other places is scary.

And yet I plan on getting the vaccine when I can, so as to ensure the travel, ensure I can see my Dad, and at an outside risk, hopefully protect my Dad.

Hypocritical? To an extent. I don't wanna be. But I want to see my Dad more than I want to fight. I don't see many alternatives - other than beating the hell out of our politicians to ensure certain things don't happen or to ensure anything that does happen is constitutional.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I got my 2nd shot 2 weeks ago. They were from Pfizer.

Here’s my story:

Shot #1: Some redness at the injection site (less than the size of a dime); gone in a few days. Very minimal soreness in the muscle - less than with other intramuscular shots I’ve had. Also gone in a couple of days.

Shot #2: ZERO side effects. Not even a sore arm. Nada. Nothing.

Pfizer has the best percentage protection from serious illness and death from COVID of the vaccines in use. it’s just about 100%. As more and more folks get vaccinated, we are seeing an increase in protectiveness, and I at least haven’t heard of any really serious side effects.

(Though I have grown a third ear, and my nose recently dropped off).

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

As I've mentioned in other threads .. I have no intention of getting vaccine. I have now spoken to 3 of my docs about it. One got the Moderna and the other 2 are not going to get it. One specifically said she doesn't want to be part of an experiment. Her practice is contracted to administer the covid test for those with surgeries coming up. So, she sees a lot of people who might be sick. She's also pissed that social media is censoring anyone who questions the virus and vaccines and those who want to get alternative protocol info to public.

I also posted in another thread about using VAERS to look up specific vaccine adverse events ... like death or disabilities. Very informative website.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

10. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

There are options,

Thanks for the info Rev.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

12. Thanks revelarts thanked this post