Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Bolsonaro tells Brazilians to "stop whining" about 260,000 Covid-19 deaths

Jair Bolsonaro, the autocratic and delusional president of Brazil, wants people to stop obsessing about the pandemic that has ravaged the country. -------------> “Stop all this fussing and whining. How long are you going to keep on crying?” Bolsonaro asked supporters in the midwestern state of Goiás, where nearly 9,000 people have died. -----> Widely noted as one of the world's most corrupt and thoughtless leaders, Bolsonaro is more concerned about obtaining favorable conditions and luxury habitations for his family than the millions of impoverished residents of Brazil. -----------------> https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rus-death-toll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Jair Bolsonaro, the autocratic and delusional president of Brazil, wants people to stop obsessing about the pandemic that has ravaged the country. -------------> “Stop all this fussing and whining. How long are you going to keep on crying?” Bolsonaro asked supporters in the midwestern state of Goiás, where nearly 9,000 people have died. -----> Widely noted as one of the world's most corrupt and thoughtless leaders, Bolsonaro is more concerned about obtaining favorable conditions and luxury habitations for his family than the millions of impoverished residents of Brazil. -----------------> https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rus-death-toll
    As someone who has in-laws whose deaths were partially related to COVID (not exclusively caused by COVID), I can tell you than many of those elderly Brazilians accept the risk if it means that their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren are spared the agony of lockdown-induced poverty.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

3. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

When the US President isn't a Republican, who's the next closest conservative to run off at the mouth about?

I can see where any and everything to keep attention off the Democrat mafia currently wrongfully occupying the WH would want mouthpieces like you to help with smokescreen because sadly, there ARE dumbasses who believe the BS.

Democrats did nothing in this country to combat COVID and in fact exacerbated it with their behavior prior to the last legitimate President the US had leaving office. I take that back. It became a boisterous and noisy concern after the legitimate votes were counted. And as your last stupid comment evidences, you moonbats are now claiming the vaccine

I have a hard time believing people out there are stupid enough to believe the BS you're trying to sell here. I can't argue with the level of stupid I've seen as of late so I guess it's true.

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    When the US President isn't a Republican, who's the next closest conservative to run off at the mouth about?.
    Wonderful. Except this thread is not about Trump or the U.S. It is about Brazil, where the sanctity of human life is secondary to one person's inflated ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    As someone who has in-laws whose deaths were partially related to COVID (not exclusively caused by COVID), I can tell you than many of those elderly Brazilians accept the risk if it means that their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren are spared the agony of lockdown-induced poverty.
    Brazilians are in poverty because of government neglect, not a lockdown. They have a president who is only concerned with those wealthy enough to keep him in power.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wonderful. Except this thread is not about Trump or the U.S. It is about Brazil
    I hope you keep that in mind when you read my post in the other thread, where you were the one bringing Trump into it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I hope you keep that in mind when you read my post in the other thread, where you were the one bringing Trump into it.
    Which other thread are you referring to?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Which other thread are you referring to?
    The Cuomo thread where you brought Trump into. Where sometimes you may have valid thoughts but used to deflect in other threads. And now you don't want someone bringing someone else into this thread.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

The Cuomo thread where you brought Trump into. Where sometimes you may have valid thoughts but used to deflect in other threads. And now you don't want someone bringing someone else into this thread.
    I wasn't deflecting at all. I mentioned that allegations made against Cuomo should be thoroughly investigated. I followed by noting the similarities to the allegations made against Trump. You want to investigate one and slide the others under the rug.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wasn't deflecting at all. I mentioned that allegations made against Cuomo should be thoroughly investigated. I followed by noting the similarities to the allegations made against Trump. You want to investigate one and slide the others under the rug.
    You bring in other subjects into valid accusations against the left ALL the time. For awhile there I knew you as "Bush did it" for just that. The point I am making is bring unwanted subjects and OT subjects into threads. You say not to deflect, really doesn't matter though. You can't willfully bring in the Bush did it gotchas for years and then tell others not to bring in what you see as OT or the same. You'll argue as usual and claim that's not what you do and not what you did here. I get that.

And you're wrong anyway. Please instead of going on a rant - just simply point it out to where I have ignored things and tried to slide it under the rug as you say? Just that for starters then.

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Wonderful. Except this thread is not about Trump or the U.S. It is about Brazil, where the sanctity of human life is secondary to one person's inflated ego. Brazilians are in poverty because of government neglect, not a lockdown. They have a president who is only concerned with those wealthy enough to keep him in power.
    The two big drivers of poverty in Brazil are the ICMS (a value-added tax) which taxes merchandise and materials at each stage of production at a rate of 18%. It effectively doubles the price of anything manufactured. The other is the payroll tax of about 130% known as the "carga social". This means that it costs $1150 per month to pay an employee a salary of $500 per month. Brazil was in deep poverty during Lula and Dilma's rule. Brazilians finally figured out that an economy made weak by taxation and regulation wasn't going to be improved by more taxes and regulation.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

16. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Beat me to it.

Fact is, I didn't make it about Trump. My comment is about Gabby and the pot calling the kettle black. No dem has any right to hold anyone anywhere's morals in question, nor anyone else's decision-making/handling of the Chinese flu. The left would prefer everyone forget that in their 2 years old's, 4 year long titty tantrum that they turned several US cities into war zones with their violent and disruptive behavior and I sure as shit didn't see any masks, social distancing nor any concern whatsoever for the Chinese flu. Not to mention the untested illegals the occupier of the WH has turned loose on the SW US.

Gabby's halo is around her throat and her pedestal's teetering on 3 legs.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-06-2021 at 11:29 AM.

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post