Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden’s Staff Doesn’t Want Him To Hold A Press Conference

Joe is cooked up top.

I read another story yesterday and within was Jen Psaki speaking of Biden and him being in charge of the vaccine, and said he will be shortly holding a press conference - by the end of the month - that being on the 5th of the month. So maybe in 3 weeks or so. And then maybe he'll shuffle his feet on the ground back and forth to the podium and whisper stumble on his words to pre-picked BS questions.

And somewhere days prior or after, someone fluent in the English language will gibe a conference/update taking care of business for Joe.

---

‘The Pressure Is Mounting’: Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden’s Staff Doesn’t Want Him To Hold A Press Conference

Former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that President Joe Biden’s staff doesn’t want him to hold a press conference.

McEnany told Fox Business Network host Stuart Varney it “is not unprecedented” that Biden hasn’t held a solo press conference yet.

“As you’ll recall Stuart, the basement strategy is what he employed on the campaign trail. He went something like 50 days and he only took questions twice and when he did they were hand-picked questions,” McEnany said.

The former White House press secretary said she thinks the president’s “staff does not have faith that he could stand at the podium and have a press conference the way President [Donald] Trump did many times.”

McEnany referred to a virtual retreat for House Democrats Thursday where Biden asked if anyone had any questions just before a live video feed cut off, according to The Washington Post.

The event was for House members and not a press conference and Biden did answer two questions after the video ended, The Post reported. But many conservatives, including the Republican National Committee, criticized the White House for cutting the feed right after Biden said he would take questions.

“As you saw President Biden say right there, he said ‘I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do.’ I’ve seen him joust back and forth in one interaction with Peter Doocy and he seemed to kind of relish the moment a little,” McEnany said.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/05/j...stuart-varney/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Everybody knows what going on"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Joe is cooked up top.

I read another story yesterday and within was Jen Psaki speaking of Biden and him being in charge of the vaccine, and said he will be shortly holding a press conference - by the end of the month - that being on the 5th of the month. So maybe in 3 weeks or so. And then maybe he'll shuffle his feet on the ground back and forth to the podium and whisper stumble on his words to pre-picked BS questions.

And somewhere days prior or after, someone fluent in the English language will gibe a conference/update taking care of business for Joe.

---

‘The Pressure Is Mounting’: Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden’s Staff Doesn’t Want Him To Hold A Press Conference

Former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that President Joe Biden’s staff doesn’t want him to hold a press conference.

McEnany told Fox Business Network host Stuart Varney it “is not unprecedented” that Biden hasn’t held a solo press conference yet.

“As you’ll recall Stuart, the basement strategy is what he employed on the campaign trail. He went something like 50 days and he only took questions twice and when he did they were hand-picked questions,” McEnany said.

The former White House press secretary said she thinks the president’s “staff does not have faith that he could stand at the podium and have a press conference the way President [Donald] Trump did many times.”

McEnany referred to a virtual retreat for House Democrats Thursday where Biden asked if anyone had any questions just before a live video feed cut off, according to The Washington Post.

The event was for House members and not a press conference and Biden did answer two questions after the video ended, The Post reported. But many conservatives, including the Republican National Committee, criticized the White House for cutting the feed right after Biden said he would take questions.

“As you saw President Biden say right there, he said ‘I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do.’ I’ve seen him joust back and forth in one interaction with Peter Doocy and he seemed to kind of relish the moment a little,” McEnany said.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/05/j...stuart-varney/
    You mentioned in another thread about being surprised he basically campaigned from his basement. Now, no press conference.

Why should he? The people arranging his appointment didn't want risk blowing their plan by his opening his mouth. Then or now. If he is indeed "cooked up top", I'm just waiting to see the reaction to "President Harris".

At some point, the Dems/MSM/Big Tech have to be stopped or people need to adjust to their new country, not like their old country. We won't be fooled again. Yeah, right

5. Likes jimnyc liked this post