Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Biden Approves Release of $3 Billion of Iran’s Funds in Iraq, Oman, South Korea

Oh boy, some folks don't learn. Give them money of which in return mass amounts go to the IRGC arm, military arm aka terror arm. And they are responsible for American deaths. Fact.

---

Biden Approves Release of $3 Billion of Iran’s Funds in Iraq, Oman, South Korea

Iranian-backed Iraqi militias were likely behind a deadly rocket barrage on a U.S.-led coalition base in northern Iraq in February. According to NBC the attack featured at least 14 107mm rockets, a favored weapon supplied by Iran to the militias.

But this did not dissuade Joe Biden from releasing $3 billion of Iran’s fund in Iraq, Oman and South Korea.

It’s like Obama 2.0

Barack Obama notoriously bribed the Ayatollahs with a pallet of US cash on a tarmac to make a deal with the US.

Apparently, there is nothing Iran can do to push the Biden administration away from nonsense nuclear talks with the terror regime.

Al-Arabiya reported:

The United States has agreed to the release of $3 billion in Iranian funds that have been frozen in Iraq, Oman and South Korea due to Washington’s sanctions, Iranian trade official Hamid Hosseini told the semi-official Fars news agency on Sunday.

Hosseini, board member of the Iran-Iraq Joint Chamber of Commerce, had tweeted on Friday that Washington approved the release of frozen Iranian assets at the Trade Bank of Iraq, without mentioning the value of the assets.

Hosseini on Sunday confirmed that the US agreed to the release of $3 billion in Iranian frozen assets in the three countries.

US sanctions imposed by former President Donald Trump have prevented Iran from accessing tens of billions of its assets in foreign banks.

Iranian frozen assets in Iraq amount to more than $6 billion, according to Iranian officials.

The head of the Iran-South Korea Chamber of Commerce said in October Iranian frozen funds in South Korea are worth $8.5 billion and added that their release depended on the outcome of the US presidential election.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-south-korea/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

This is a news release from an Iranian news agency. None of the details have been verified. Do you believe the Iranians? https://english.alarabiya.net/News/m...q-Oman-S-Korea

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh boy, some folks don't learn. Give them money of which in return mass amounts go to the IRGC arm, military arm aka terror arm. And they are responsible for American deaths. Fact.

---

Biden Approves Release of $3 Billion of Iran’s Funds in Iraq, Oman, South Korea

Iranian-backed Iraqi militias were likely behind a deadly rocket barrage on a U.S.-led coalition base in northern Iraq in February. According to NBC the attack featured at least 14 107mm rockets, a favored weapon supplied by Iran to the militias.

But this did not dissuade Joe Biden from releasing $3 billion of Iran’s fund in Iraq, Oman and South Korea.

It’s like Obama 2.0

Barack Obama notoriously bribed the Ayatollahs with a pallet of US cash on a tarmac to make a deal with the US.

Apparently, there is nothing Iran can do to push the Biden administration away from nonsense nuclear talks with the terror regime.

Al-Arabiya reported:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-south-korea/
    Not surprising. Biden's string-pullers are enemies of this Nation and the US Constitution.

He must be a firm believer in the AOC banking method: print more money. He's like my ex-wife with a checkbook. We're going to pay for this shit. I hated 1979. Last thing i want to do is re-live it. The President throwing away money like it grows on trees while simultaneously killing whatever Carter left of our industry. Brilliant

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    This is a news release from an Iranian news agency. None of the details have been verified. Do you believe the Iranians? https://english.alarabiya.net/News/m...q-Oman-S-Korea
    What part don't you believe? That the money was approved? Did you check other news? What specifically are you talking about?

And yes, I'll believe even Al Jazeera if the FACTS pan out.

And right now? Yes, I'll believe what the officials state until I find out more. Why? Obama and Biden lied about this before. Biden and team aren't in a rush to deny anything that I have seen. Nor have Iraqi officials, at least when I searched yesterday. Nor other places. Silence usually tells me a story when another story is officially released.

And do I believe Iranians in ALL things? Of course not. I don't trust them much more than I trust Biden. Also wouldn't surprise me if Biden may even be clueless to it somehow, but admittedly that's just a thought.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What part don't you believe? That the money was approved? Did you check other news? What specifically are you talking about?

And yes, I'll believe even Al Jazeera if the FACTS pan out.

And right now? Yes, I'll believe what the officials state until I find out more. Why? Obama and Biden lied about this before. Biden and team aren't in a rush to deny anything that I have seen. Nor have Iraqi officials, at least when I searched yesterday. Nor other places. Silence usually tells me a story when another story is officially released.

And do I believe Iranians in ALL things? Of course not. I don't trust them much more than I trust Biden. Also wouldn't surprise me if Biden may even be clueless to it somehow, but admittedly that's just a thought.
    Her question was rhetorical, Jimbob. Yes, I would trust al Jazeera before a US so-called news agency.

The leftist MSM has taken sides in politics; therefore, not to be believed.

8. Likes jimnyc liked this post