Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
This time at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. What is it about you guys and your need to shoot up places? It's no wonder why sane people want to keep guys away from white males. You are all ticking time bombs! Mass shooters are always white males who have flipped out about something. Of course, gun rights enthusiasts are usually white males as well. You all know what is coming. Get those talking points fired up and ready to go. ------------> https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/03/...-king-soopers/
Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
Why is it that, whenever I post something contrary to the board's prevailing opinion, I am accused of "trolling?" This is what always happened in the past. If I disagree with you, then I am "trolling." "Fake nice person?" I haven't attacked anyone since I came back. I have been on my best behavior. Just because I post something that you disagree with doesn't make me a "twit" or a "troll." It just proves that some of you have very thin skin and do not handle opposing opinions well. There are some posters on here that don't bother answering my comments. They would rather resort to personal attacks. In every response. I consider it personal opinions. Or, in a few cases, ongoing senility.
Sure. YOU guys, YOU are all time bombs...

You know exactly what you're doing, then try to turn things around as if you aren't trolling. Sure. Sell that shit somewhere else, I ain't buying.