Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You might be onto something. Maybe it's the result of the anti-male narrative seen in government schools, like the one you say that you work for. Add to this the anti-male tone of ads and programs seen in public, and that could be a contributing factor. Yours truly would rather face the danger of being in the wrong place at the wrong time in drug cartel country than to be bothered with a feminist environment. Nice job: Enjoy your handiwork.
    Anti-male narrative? Have you ever been in a real school? You MGTOW guys are really over the top sometimes. I feel sorry for your "wife" being kept in the closet all day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    It's all over the media. Looks like a white guy to me, though. Perhaps he was working for anti gun forces. Time to go out and buy more weapons and ammo. Shit + fan = uh oh.
    #rd grade: Syrians are Arabs. Arabs are not white. Feel free to go call one white though. Fatwah calling for your dumbass head to follow.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Anti-male narrative? Have you ever been in a real school? You MGTOW guys are really over the top sometimes. I feel sorry for your "wife" being kept in the closet all day.
    She's more militant than I am. She damn near got us arrested in Havana. She's an enigma to the American right. One of her favorite expressions is "Why would I want to assimilate into cultural Marxism?" We observed a BLM protest in downtown Austin just for fun. My wife's reaction was "What a bunch of white momma's boys and purple haired cows." Even I have to hand it to her: Referring to feminists as fat cows (vacas feministas).

She even said if those BLM communists did that in Brazil, they would get a well deserved thumpin' with a night stick. I proceeded to explain to her the concept of "wood shampoo". She thought that was hilarious.
    Last edited by tailfins; 03-23-2021 at 04:13 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    She's more militant than I am. She damn near got us arrested in Havana. She's an enigma to the American right. One of her favorite expressions is "Why would I want to assimilated into cultural Marxism?" We observed a BLM protest in downtown Austin just for fun. My wife's reactions was "What a bunch of white momma's boys and purple haired cows."

6. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Stupid infidel female think he white american...she think his name from Kansas usa"

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 03-23-2021 at 04:25 PM.

8. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default What would you know about ANY KIND OF SCHOOL Gabby?

Things must be right up your alley living on the streets, takin' a crap wherever you want, leaving stains on the sidewalks and trying to write your name until somebody else comes and invades your Liberal Space on the curb.
    Bet your hero is that other guy like you...Rachel Madcow from PMSNBC where Title 9 never existed since your muscles grew, and you tried out for the Boys Rowing Team. Until you found Gov. Cuomo of N.Y. out on the River with his brother FREDO, waiting for you to throw them some Dental Floss that would save your 100 Gender assignments from exposing your Democrat, Pelosi ICE CREAM made of DNC swamp puke.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

10. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This time at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. What is it about you guys and your need to shoot up places? It's no wonder why sane people want to keep guys away from white males. You are all ticking time bombs! Mass shooters are always white males who have flipped out about something. Of course, gun rights enthusiasts are usually white males as well. You all know what is coming. Get those talking points fired up and ready to go. ------------> https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/03/...-king-soopers/
    I see someone decided to come on as asshole troll mode again! This should be interesting to red the rest!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sometimes folks disappear for a tad, then come back acting like sweet as pie, as if that's who they are. But such folks can never, ever, hide their true colors for wrong.

Oh joy, let me go purposely act like a twit in order to get a rise of out people on the right. Kinda childish how you rock back and forth between fake nice person and then troll. Why I stopped falling for the BS.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

14. Thanks LongTermGuy, icansayit, Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

......All ten people killed in Boulder were white.

Will the media call it a hate crime????

...I'm going out on a limb here. But perhaps it's time to stop letting people into our country

who hate America.

Just in...

The Colorado murderer was a Syrian refugee under the Obama refugee program He was also a Trump hater. The media narrative is falling apart every minute.
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 03-23-2021 at 07:24 PM.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Just in...

The Colorado murderer was a Syrian refugee under the Obama refugee program He was also a Trump hater.
    So this guy is a Syrian "refugee" admitted into the US by the policies of Joe Biden - Vice President? Wow, should Slimy Joe go on television to apologize for creating this situation?
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

18. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    So this guy is a Syrian "refugee" admitted into the US by the policies of Joe Biden - Vice President? Wow, should Slimy Joe go on television to apologize for creating this situation?

No Vetting of Syrian “Refugees” in Obama’s “Resettlement” Invasion

https://thenewamerican.com/no-vettin...ment-invasion/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/23/b...m-under-obama/

20. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Hey Liberals...Gun-free zones aren’t safe spaces; they’re killing fields. Change my mind!!!

22. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Has anybody here noticed????

Gabby keeps coming back with the stupid Trolling, but not once has she mentioned.....

SLEEPY JOE...the idiot she voted for, and is now praying for with Gavin Newsome????

How bout it Gabby? Wanna tell us how happy, and proud you are to be a liberal who just loves JOE???
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I see someone decided to come on as asshole troll mode again! This should be interesting to red the rest!
    Why is it that, whenever I post something contrary to the board's prevailing opinion, I am accused of "trolling?" This is what always happened in the past. If I disagree with you, then I am "trolling."
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sometimes folks disappear for a tad, then come back acting like sweet as pie, as if that's who they are. But such folks can never, ever, hide their true colors for wrong. Oh joy, let me go purposely act like a twit in order to get a rise of out people on the right. Kinda childish how you rock back and forth between fake nice person and then troll. Why I stopped falling for the BS.
    "Fake nice person?" I haven't attacked anyone since I came back. I have been on my best behavior. Just because I post something that you disagree with doesn't make me a "twit" or a "troll." It just proves that some of you have very thin skin and do not handle opposing opinions well. There are some posters on here that don't bother answering my comments. They would rather resort to personal attacks. In every response. I consider it personal opinions. Or, in a few cases, ongoing senility.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Because....

Why is it that, whenever I post something contrary to the board's prevailing opinion, I am accused of "trolling?" This is what always happened in the past. If I disagree with you, then I am "trolling." "Fake nice person?" I haven't attacked anyone since I came back. I have been on my best behavior. Just because I post something that you disagree with doesn't make me a "twit" or a "troll." It just proves that some of you have very thin skin and do not handle opposing opinions well. There are some posters on here that don't bother answering my comments. They would rather resort to personal attacks. In every response. I consider it personal opinions. Or, in a few cases, ongoing senility.
    We are all well aware of how much the TRUTH really bothers you, and makes you troll even harder. But we like it. (At least I do) It's always easy, and fun to make the believers of Lies look dumb.
    IF you think speaking about senility is offensive. Naw...just think about your Champion JOE Biden...The jokes on you.
    Last edited by icansayit; 03-23-2021 at 11:31 PM.

26. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post