Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    This time at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. What is it about you guys and your need to shoot up places? It's no wonder why sane people want to keep guys away from white males. You are all ticking time bombs! Mass shooters are always white males who have flipped out about something. Of course, gun rights enthusiasts are usually white males as well. You all know what is coming. Get those talking points fired up and ready to go. ------------> https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/03/...-king-soopers/
    Why is it that, whenever I post something contrary to the board's prevailing opinion, I am accused of "trolling?" This is what always happened in the past. If I disagree with you, then I am "trolling." "Fake nice person?" I haven't attacked anyone since I came back. I have been on my best behavior. Just because I post something that you disagree with doesn't make me a "twit" or a "troll." It just proves that some of you have very thin skin and do not handle opposing opinions well. There are some posters on here that don't bother answering my comments. They would rather resort to personal attacks. In every response. I consider it personal opinions. Or, in a few cases, ongoing senility.
    Sure. YOU guys, YOU are all time bombs...

You know exactly what you're doing, then try to turn things around as if you aren't trolling. Sure. Sell that shit somewhere else, I ain't buying.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

While some prominent nitwits, and then twitnits and more run around with a fake story about a white man involved in this shooting. When found to be wrong, most delete and go quiet or make excuses.

But another thing we aren't hearing from them.

--

Why Is No One Talking About the RACE of All 10 Shooting Victims By Muslim Gunman Ahmad al-Issa?

Tragedy struck on March 18, when eight people were killed in a mass shooting in Atlanta, six of the victims being women who were of Asian descent. The Democrat Party mainstream media almost immediately turned the shooting into a racial issue. In a press conference following the mass shooting, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki does what Democrats do best; she attributed the murders of the victims to the rhetoric by President Trump.

100 Percent Fed Up – The suspect, in the Atlanta spa shootings, 21-yr-old Robert Alan Long, said he was motivated by a sex addiction, not race. Although there has been no evidence that race played a role in the attack, it hasn’t stopped liberals and the mainstream media from using the tragic incident to add Asian-Americans to their long list of victims in their efforts to further segment and divide Americans.

In a classic attempt to divide and conquer society, the media and globalist politicians have been throwing accelerant on racial divisions that were largely nonexistent less than ten years ago.

Recent Google analytical data strongly suggest that certain ideas, including Black Lives Matter and numerous other globalist far-left ideas like Critical Race Theory, are interjected into the media over time in order to create divisions and affect the outcome of elections. They are often then removed from the discussion once division among selected groups of people has produced the desired outcome.

On March 22, a 21-yr-old Muslim male who immigrated from Syria opened fire in a Boulder, CO grocery store, killing 10 white people. After the shooting, the mainstream media outlets quickly concluded, without evidence, that the shooter must be a white male Trump supporter. Well, as is usually the case when globalist media outlets take a stance on something, nothing could be further from the truth.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ahmad-al-issa/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Saw this yesterday, if you have a chance go down this 'Caleb Hull' twitter feed as he did screengrabs of tons and tons of idiots!

And the familiarity to this... funny how liberals all have the same message, or mistake, at the same time.

---

Blue-Check Marks Assume CO Shooter Was ‘White Domestic Terrorist,' Facts Intervene

The media is just chomping at the bit all the time to blame pro-gun conservatives – who they love referring to as “white supremacists” – for the mass shootings in America. They get so overexcited about the notion, they tweet before they get the facts.

Case in point: immediately after a tragic mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado on Monday, several Twitter-verified media members rushed to put the blame on “violent white men." Too bad only hours later it was revealed that the shooter was a Syrian Muslim named Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa. This would put him squarely in the social justice warriors' "person of color" category.

Ouch. People including Deadspin editor Julie DiCaro, USA Today editor Hemal Jhaveri, feminist author Amy Siskind and even Vice President Kamala Harris’s niece, Meena Harris, posted tweets assuming another murderous white male took out his frustration on innocent people with his high powered murder rifle. Isn’t it just so amazing how committed these people are to certain narratives?

They don’t even wait for the facts, anymore.

Conservative social media influencer Caleb Hull rounded up many of the tweets from media people who assumed white racist intent by the Colorado grocery store shooter. On March 23, Hull took screenshots of the embarrassing tweets, many of which he saved before they were deleted, and strung them all together in a viral Twitter thread. Having them all together in one place really showed how willing these mainstream media personalities were to spin a tragedy for political gain.

Several consequential journalists, authors, and other people ended up with their feet in their mouths over the tragedy. The first one on Hull’s list was Deadspin editor Julie DiCaro. On the day of the shooting, DiCaro tweeted, “Extremely tired of people’s lives depending on whether a white man with an AR is having a good day or not.” Oopsie, Ms. DiCaro.

And USA Today “race and inclusion” editor Hemal Jhaveri responded to DiCaro’s post, tweeting, “it’s always an angry white man. Always.” Yeah, always, but not this time.

Feminist author Amy Siskind fell into the trap, tweeting that the shooter was “almost certainly a white man (again)” because he was “taken into custody,” and “if he were black and brown he would be dead.” Oh, well, isn’t that a nice generalization in and of itself?

Hull caught TV screenwriter and music video director Dylan Park tweeting that “a white man walked into a grocery store in Boulder, killed 10 people, and was apprehended by police and walked out of the building completely unharmed.” He then mentioned an African American named Elijah McClain – who allegedly died by police brutality in 2019 – to demonstrate how there are “two Americas” when it comes to treatment of white and black criminals. Again, too bad Al-Issa wasn’t what he thought.

Global Correspondent for the Byline Times CJ Werleman was added to the thread for tweeting, “The suspected gunman in the Boulder, Colorado mass shooting is a white guy! Seven reported dead.” The journalist also declared that the shooter is a “white domestic terrorist.”

The lengthy list included the niece of Vice President Harris, Meena Harris. The children’s book author tweeted, “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terror threat to our country.” Wow, that’s one way to be really wrong. And it's safe to assume she'd never tweet about a "violent Syrian immigrant" being a "terror threat."

The rest of Hull’s thread included racist blunders from John Pavlovitz, Jared Yates Sexton, and Michael Harriot, among others who declared this the work of evil “white men.” Will any of these tweets get any of these folks, cancelled?

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...oter-was-white

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

8. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mass shooters are always white males who have flipped out about something.

Another reminder your narratives are shit!

Uk Thang Identified as the Kroger Gunman in Tennessee

September 24, 2021
    COLLIERVILLE, Tennessee—The Kroger supermarket mass-shooter has been identified as 29-year-old Uk Thang, according to CBS3 Memphis.
    The attack occurred at the Kroger located on 240 New Byhalia Road in Collierville on September 23, 2021, around 1:29 p.m.
    The number of victims shot is now 15, one fatally—Olivia King. Ten of the victims were Kroger employees and five were customers, reports CBS3.
    Thang shot and killed himself at the scene, he was found in the rear of the store. Police initially declined to give his name during a press conference, however, authorities later released his name to the media after the initial press conference.

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/09/2...-in-tennessee/

10. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

This time at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. What is it about you guys and your need to shoot up places? It's no wonder why sane people want to keep guys away from white males. You are all ticking time bombs! Mass shooters are always white males who have flipped out about something. Of course, gun rights enthusiasts are usually white males as well. You all know what is coming. Get those talking points fired up and ready to go. ------------> https://www.dailycamera.com/2021/03/...-king-soopers/
    "You guys"? Please identify any white males on this board that have shot up "places".

It has nothing to do with being white, nor their choice of weapon.

What is it with you WHITE leftwingnuts that you can go apeshit every time a white male shoots up "some place", yet crickets chirping when blacks are shooting up blacks and everything else in every major inner city in the US?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Gabby's accusations are just coverups for Gabby's ignorance here.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Another reminder your narratives are shit!

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/09/2...-in-tennessee/
    Tell us how white this former Army Officer who killed several at FORT HOOD TEXAS really is GABBY-NO-BRAIN???
    Last edited by icansayit; 09-25-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default Number of mass shootings in the United States 1982 and May 2021, by shooter's race

Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-27-2021 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race

Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-27-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

One of you best posts.....
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

17. Thanks JakeStarkey thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Police say that 445 homicides have been recorded so far in 2021

Wonder how many "white males" were involved
    Last edited by Bilgerat; 09-27-2021 at 09:58 AM.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

19. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Balck on black/Hispanic on Hispanic/gang shooting are overwhelmingly ... ? (not white males). What's the ratio of the occasional nutcase, white guy mass shooter deaths to gang-related shooting deaths? Of those, how many white guy mass shooters legally own their firearms compared to the number of legally owned firearms used in gang related murders?

Seems only one side of the story is continually presented.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

The numbers are about 60% white, which if whites are just about and above 50% now, that means about 16% disparity

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    The numbers are about 60% white, which if whites are just about and above 50% now, that means about 16% disparity
    I don
    t know what that 50% is about but it certainly doesn't address the questions I asked. 5% would be stretching it. One weekend in Chicago more than covers all white mass shooters for a year.

Guns are not the underlying cause of violence. People are. Ignoring the herd of brown cows to point a finger at the white one isn't addressing any problem. It DOES however put a spotlight on the first problem in troubleshooting: identifying the actual problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don
    t know what that 50% is about but it certainly doesn't address the questions I asked. 5% would be stretching it. One weekend in Chicago more than covers all white mass shooters for a year.

Guns are not the underlying cause of violence. People are. Ignoring the herd of brown cows to point a finger at the white one isn't addressing any problem. It DOES however put a spotlight on the first problem in troubleshooting: identifying the actual problem.
    Maybe gabo misspelled "another raghead, another act of terror".

24. Thanks Gunny thanked this post