Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    Better question is: Since when do give a damn about what Jesus thinks?

Why do you ask a question instead of answer mine?

why do you never answer what I ask and insist I answer your questions?

Is this fair , would Jesus approve of you being so unwilling to treat others fairly?
    I ask because I need to know the motive of why you asked your question in the first place....

You obviously don't care what Christ thinks - if you did, you wouldn't be a liberal...

Based on that, you're asking a question based on a false pretense of you giving a damn about Christ or what he thinks - therefore, I don't feel the need to humor you by answering your question...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    You obviously don't care what Christ thinks - if you did, you wouldn't be a liberal...

I find that sort of inflammatory statement insulting and non-productive. I am a very devout Christian and my church and its mission is a major part of my life.

Tell me again what Jesus would think about shock and awe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why do you ask a question instead of answer mine?
    to underscore the similarity......

would Jesus approve of you being so unwilling to treat others fairly
    where do you get the silly idea that Jesus treated all beliefs and thoughts equally?......read Luke 11, starting at verse 37......

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    you avoid the question.... no surprise...

do you honestly think that Jesus would have approved of the actions of the United States at the outset of the Iraq war that we quaintly refer to as "shock and awe"?

and my my my...you do love to insult, don't you?

you must find it much easier than actually discussing ideas, eh?
    Chesty,

Yes. He most-certainly approves. He's sad though, that Saddam started the war in the 1st place. But he understand.

- dmp
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you practice what Jesus preached while on the internet or is it a Jesus free zone for those who are christains?
    Do you have a specific example of someone's actions that went contrary to a specific teaching of Christ? Or is this a rhetorical question?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Would jesus agree with how you treat others on this board who you dont agree with?

If you call Jesus your personal savior maybe you could answer for me how you see this question and your answer for it?
    Hello Ms. Pot.

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters
    A majority (of this board)are... idiots.
    Be affraid be very affraid is alll you people know and you SHAME your great country with your childish fears.
    You have consistantly been a dick to me.
    You are vile and arrogant and thick-headed and you want to play the role of a victim here?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Hello Ms. Pot.

You are vile and arrogant and thick-headed and you want to play the role of a victim here?

I am not a victim and will NEVER be your victim little man.

You people are refusing to answer my question over and over and you always insist I answer yours.

You have no idea what being decent human being is about.

You talk of beating women and how they are supposed to submitt to you and then talk about how pious you are.

You treat this place like your little kingdom and spew bile on anyone who DARES disagree with you.

How many times have you insisted I answer a question implying a threat?

Then look how good you are at returning the same treatment to anyone else you DEEM beneth you.

How in the Hell would you people know what I think about Jesus?

Go find any quote of mine degradig what the man said?

I know ,I know you wont answer these questions just like always because you think you dont have to treat people with ay sense of fairness.

You are better than others.

Jesus would be so proud of you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you practice what Jesus preached while on the internet or is it a Jesus free zone for those who are christains?
    Let me be the first to answer your question TM,

I always try to do and practice what Jesus taught...the internet is not a Jesus free zone, it is a place for me to be a good witness for Him....so that others may see the good in Him, in me, and want to get to know about Him.

If I acted as if it were a Jesus free zone on the internet, I would be questioning whether the Devil ruled me during these periods, cuz there is one or the other... to me.

You either believe in Christ and try to follow what he taught while here on Earth, or you spit in His face and follow evil, the Devil.

not much more to say than that....

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Let me be the first to answer your question TM,

I always try to do and practice what Jesus taught...the internet is not a Jesus free zone, it is a place for me to be a good witness for Him....so that others may see the good in Him, in me, and want to get to know about Him.

If I acted as if it were a Jesus free zone on the internet, I would be questioning whether the Devil ruled me during these periods, cuz there is one or the other... to me.

You either believe in Christ and try to follow what he taught while here on Earth, or you spit in His face and follow evil, the Devil.

not much more to say than that....

jd

Wow a christian who actually answered the question and from your answer I would say you do follow the teachings of Jesus and do it very well.

I have seen it in your posts to people you disagree with and am not suprised to see you answer it in this way.

You are a complete class act JD!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I am not a victim and will NEVER be your victim little man. You people are refusing to answer my question over and over and you always insist I answer yours. You have no idea what being decent human being is about. You talk of beating women and how they are supposed to submit to you and then talk about how pious you are.

You treat this place like your little kingdom and spew bile on anyone who DARES disagree with you. How many times have you insisted I answer a question implying a threat? Then look how good you are at returning the same treatment to anyone else you DEEM beneath you.

How in the Hell would you people know what I think about Jesus? Go find any quote of mine degrading what the man said? I know ,I know you wont answer these questions just like always because you think you don't have to treat people with ay sense of fairness. You are better than others.

Jesus would be so proud of you.
    Fixed another one for you so anyone reading doesn't think we allow 2nd graders to post here.

You're welcome!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why dont you try answering one of my questions for a change?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

why dont you try answering one of my questions for a change?
    I've answered EVERY question you have ever asked of me. If I missed one, feel free to remind me of it and I will answer just for you!

I didn't answer here as I'm not an overly religious person and I don't think religion has anything to do with me having a little fun on the internet. But I bet if Jesus has an opportunity to peruse some of my responses to you he would let out a little giggle.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I've answered EVERY question you have ever asked of me. If I missed one, feel free to remind me of it and I will answer just for you!

I didn't answer here as I'm not an overly religious person and I don't think religion has anything to do with me having a little fun on the internet. But I bet if Jesus has an opportunity to peruse some of my responses to you he would let out a little giggle.

You are not a christian?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You are not a christian?
    Always grew up being called "Catholic", but yes. I went to catechism and made my communion and confirmation. My parents brought me to church growing up, and as I grew off onto my own I started going less and less. I used to bring my Grandmother to church on occasion as she got older because she wasn't able to get there by herself. The last time I was in church is when my son was baptized.

I do read the bible on occasion. I was taught a long time ago by a family friend who was also a priest that if I wanted to speak to the Lord, I need not be under his roof to do so. Just say a prayer wherever I am and he hears me. Seek his guidance and he shall help me. Some might consider me a sinner for not attending services, and so be it, but the Lord is in my heart and I haven't lost my faith.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Always grew up being called "Catholic", but yes. I went to catechism and made my communion and confirmation. My parents brought me to church growing up, and as I grew off onto my own I started going less and less. I used to bring my Grandmother to church on occasion as she got older because she wasn't able to get there by herself. The last time I was in church is when my son was baptized.

I do read the bible on occasion. I was taught a long time ago by a family friend who was also a priest that if I wanted to speak to the Lord, I need not be under his roof to do so. Just say a prayer wherever I am and he hears me. Seek his guidance and he shall help me. Some might consider me a sinner for not attending services, and so be it, but the Lord is in my heart and I haven't lost my faith.
    So do you strive to follow the teachings of Jesus?