Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Grown people - learned people - in Oregon debating whether or not Trees are racist.

Sometimes I cannot stand being a human being with folks like these merely existing.

Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School, named after the prominent black activist and journalist who chronicled lynching in the post-Civil War era, was supposed to vote on a new mascot Tuesday of last week, according to the Portland Tribune. The vote was postponed, however, following complaints from a board director that a change from the Trojan mascot to the evergreens was racist.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/05...es-are-racist/
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Sometimes I cannot stand being a human being with folks like these merely existing.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/05...es-are-racist/
    A very clear example of the brainwashing, the hatred stirred up by government, mainstream media and the dem party in regards to racism.
    And that with the political agenda of keeping blacks voting as a faithful solid block for the dems. Additionally further tagging the Republicans as racists and evil whites!
    Truth is the dems play the game to utterly destroy their opposition --be it carried to any level of hatred, violence or other means of destruction!
    Al the while being portrayed by mainstream media and its allies as being the --"" good guys"", "the truly enlightened ones""...
    It is dangerous and power-mad deception on the highest scale.
    And as well, truly the ultimate in blatant hypocrisy... -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-12-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Likes darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Grown people - learned people - in Oregon debating whether or not Trees are racist.

If brains were dynamite, liberals wouldn’t have enough to blow their noses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Only one thing to say...

mental illness!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: