Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default This pisses me off

Ever see someone or know someone dealing with PTSD? Perhaps a member of the military? Or maybe, unfortunately, a survivor of being raped? Someone in a car accident that killed family members? A divorcee of a woman abused?

I am not saying that someone cannot get PTSD from lesser reasons, but IMO I have seen more and more and more claims of having PTSD from people never even diagnosed.

I find it disgusting if someone is out there loosely making such claims over more trivial things. It diminishes and is insulting from those truly suffering.

This woman lied about Sharon Osbourne, and then Sharon posted information online to prove she was lying. It's more like she has PTSD because someone made her look foolish and as a liar.

---

Sheryl Underwood says she has PTSD after her argument with Sharon Osbourne - as The Talk hosts return after month-long hiatus and discuss star's exit while she isn't there to defend herself

• Sheryl Underwood tearfully claimed she has been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following her heated on-air clash with Sharon Osbourne
    • The CBS show returned Monday after an almost month-long hiatus following Osbourne's dramatic departure, though she was not present to defend herself
    • Osbourne defended Piers Morgan for saying he didn't believe Meghan Markle was suicidal, which lead to a heated exchange between herself and Underwood
    • Underwood was joined by remaining co-hosts Carrie Ann Inaba, Amanda Kloots and former Teen Vogue editor Elaine Welteroth
    • The show also featured Donald E. Grant, an expert on diversity, equity, inclusion and justice, and Anita Phillips, a trauma therapist and life coach
    • Underwood took part in a exercise giving direct eye contact to her co-hosts which she described as feeling as though she was in a 'safe space'

Sheryl Underwood tearfully claimed she has been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following her heated on-air clash with Sharon Osbourne, as The Talk returned to TV screens after an almost month-long hiatus on Monday.

'I feel like I'm in PTSD, because it was a trauma, and I feel like I want to get past this,' Underwood, 57, said while holding back tears, addressing the drama that saw Osbourne, 68, quit the CBS show after speaking up for her friend Piers Morgan.

Osbourne defended Morgan, 56, for saying he didn't believe Meghan Markle was suicidal during her Oprah Winfrey interview - which lead to a very heated exchange between herself and Underwood.

During Monday's show, Underwood also took part in a trust exercise - giving direct eye contact to her co-hosts - which she described as feeling as though she was in a 'safe space.'

Before the panel got to their discussion about the incident - which included remaining co-hosts Carrie Ann Inaba, Amanda Kloots and former Teen Vogue editor Elaine Welteroth - Underwood gave a special introduction to camera.

'As you may know, during our break, Sharon decided to leave The Talk. We need to process the events of that day and what happened since, so we can get to the healing,' Underwood stated at the beginning of Monday's show.

'Over the next hour, we will honestly discuss what occurred and explore some of our feelings. And we'll also show you how anyone can become more comfortable discussing important issues and having difficult conversations. By the end of the hour, we want everyone to feel empowered and ready to move forward. So, let's start talking.'

Last week, Osbourne shared text messages with DailyMail.com that she had sent to Underwood to apologize for her comments, but did not receive a reply from the stand-up comedian.

Underwood addressed this on the show, confirming that she had received the text messages but felt unsure if she was allowed to reply because it was when CBS was conducting an official investigation into the matter.

The Talk was joined by Donald E. Grant, an expert on diversity, equity, inclusion and justice, and Anita Phillips, a trauma therapist and life coach.

Phillips made the hosts do an exercise where they looked at each other directly in the eyes, which Underwood described as being 'in a safe space' as she sat across from co-host Kloots.

Meanwhile, Underwood addressed the drama publicly for the first time in a three-part series on her podcast titled 'Sharon Walks Away' last week, where she claimed Osbourne never apologized to her for the argument.

Osbourne debunked that claim by releasing screenshots of the lengthy text messages she sent to Underwood asking to patch things up.

'I not only sent these messages to Sheryl but I apologized to her in person in her dressing room,' Osbourne told DailyMail.com.

'Why are you saying I never apologized Sheryl? What are you trying to do to me?

'Why are you trying to destroy my reputation? Just be honest. Tell me.'

In the first message dated 7.28pm on March 12 - two days after the on-air row - Osbourne wrote: 'Sheryl, My heart is heavy and I'm deeply saddened by the events that transpired on Wednesday.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sial-exit.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default It HAS TO BE TRUE...She probably Does.

P athetic T rump S yndrome D isfunction.

It comes from being IGNORANT, STUPID, HATEFUL, and MENTALLY Deranged.

Any other questions????
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    P athetic T rump S yndrome D isfunction.

It comes from being IGNORANT, STUPID, HATEFUL, and MENTALLY Deranged.

Any other questions????
    While may apply to some out there... but the rest you list most likely apply in even more!!

People are very angry anymore. Social media has created more attention whores than ever existed in total. How many views can I get and how many likes? Oh, and what if I post something that goes viral?

And then so many anymore having experienced so many personal things than ever before. As in someone that may have experienced either a rape or sexual assault in their past. How many have we seen suddenly come out of the woodwork? Or better yet, a celebrity, and at just the right time.... listening lady gaga? We have seen it in politics endlessly, but for different reasons.

And I know it's horrible to even think to accuse someone of lying about such an experience. But so many have been caught lying before. I would never instantly think someone is lying unless they give reason. Those that I sometimes question are those out with their stories years and years later and never said anything before. AND it happens to be great timing, as it's an accusation against someone running for office or has to gain something. Some do so just for sympathy. They have been busted before. -- The Hollywood type are often those I may question, and mostly to myself unless I have something to go on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks icansayit thanked this post