Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Maxine Waters - "get more confrontational"

Now suppose folks take her words and were to confront police or politicians, city halls, courts.... any of the above.... It would be ignored whereas if someone on the right were to do the same then they need to be investigated, expelled and/or brought up on charges.

But never mind that stuff - what if they now simply "get more confrontational" with their typical events of protesting which start peaceful and always end in violence, and it leads to several attacks or worse on police? Or if someone gets murdered?

This woman is the worst and outright despicable in my opinion and I think she has no place in politics, and yet there she stays.

---

Maxine Waters tells Minnesota BLM protesters 'to get more confrontational' one day after violent anti-police clashes erupted across US

• California Representative Maxine Waters appeared on the Brooklyn Center protest on Saturday
    • 'We gotta stay on the street,' Waters said, encouraging protesters to ignore the night's curfew
    • She also talked about previous botched attempts at police reform and how she wants to see Derek Chauvin receive a guilty verdict in his trial, which is set for closing arguments on Monday
    • Earlier on Saturday, protesters marched to the house of Pete Orput, the man responsible for the second-degree manslaughter charges being faced by former police officer Kimberly Potter
    • There were clashes between protesters and police on Friday night, with cops deploying pepper spray
    • Protests have been more peaceful so far on Saturday night at the Brooklyn Center police station
    • Protests are also taking place in other cities across the nation, including Washington D.C.

California Representative Maxine Waters joined protesters in Minnesota as demonstrations entered a seventh night on Saturday after the death of Daunte Wright.

Waters told the protesters at Brooklyn Center that she will fight for justice on their behalf and urged them to 'to get more confrontational' - just one day after protests descended into violence.

'I am not happy that we have talked about police reform for so long,' Waters said. 'We're looking for a guilty verdict,' she added in regards to the Derek Chauvin trial. 'If we don't, we cannot go away.'

'We gotta stay on the street,' Waters was recorded saying, adding that protesters needed 'to get more confrontational' and they should ignore the curfew in place.

Her comments sparked outrage on Twitter.

'Of course she’ll get away with saying that while anyone else would’ve been thrown in jail,' Rick Santella tweeted.

Another user tweeted, 'Good grief lady, leave get out of here.'

One person also accused Waters of 'stirring people up again with her calls for violence.'

Waters is planning on staying in town until Monday.

According to CBS Minnesota, officials stated that there was a brief altercation between reporters and proresters as Waters was leaving on Saturday, the first reports of any skirmishes.

The Pioneer Press reports demonstrators gathered Saturday afternoon at the home of Washington County Attorney Pete Orput, responsible for the second-degree manslaughter charges against Kimberly Potter.

The protesters stood outside of Orput's home before marching through is neighborhood in Stillwater.

Black Lives Matter activist Nekima Levy Armstrong relayed that Orput left his home briefly to engage in a conversation with protesters.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntational.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Maxine Waters is inciting a riot, that’s a felony, she should be facing charges... and being a Congresswoman should not her shield from prosecution

Other than that, why doesn’t she go to Africa and find a tree to howl from along with her fellow gorillas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 04-18-2021 at 05:07 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

4. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think Waters should be removed from any committees she belongs to. And now she should face calls for expulsion or retirement.

And with the closing arguments being today and likely going to the jury quite soon - was she sending or hoping for action if Chauvin should be found not guilty?

---

Gingrich: Maxine Waters ‘Openly Encouraging Violence’ in Minnesota

During a Monday interview on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich sounded off on Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) recently calling for protesters to “get more confrontational” amid the Derek Chauvin trial for the death of George Floyd.

Gingrich ripped Waters for her rhetoric, saying she is “openly encouraging violence.” He called for a “nationwide movement” to help prevent looting and violence in the streets under the guise of protesting.

“[T]he more patient we are, the more radical they are. So, you have over a year of violence in Portland, Oregon. You have an expectation of violence. Why should we expect violence if the criminal justice system works? Why should we tolerate violence? Why should we tolerate National Guardsmen being shot at? I think we have to really rethink our whole approach to making sure we stop people from being violent if necessary by doing the opposite of what Rashida Tlaib wanted and actually increasing the prisons. You cannot have a country which cowers in fear and which has radicals who wander around openly encouraging violence.”

He added, “I think it’s going to require a nationwide movement that says we are going to protect our people. We are going to protect our property. We are not going to tolerate criminals in the street. You know, when somebody is out looting, that’s not a protest, that’s a criminal. And they should be treated as criminals. And the fact that you have a congresswoman who is actively encouraging criminals, and also you have a congresswoman in Rashida Tlaib, who literally wants to abolish the police and close all the prisons … this is madness.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-in-minnesota/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

She's about as useful as tits on a bull...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

8. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

This just in, Kevin McCarthy moves to formally censure Maxine Waters

How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

10. Likes icansayit, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hell, even the judge in the Chauvin trial is speaking out against Waters. Her behavior is unacceptable and a censure should be the beginning. But connecting her words and the actions of another shooting at the Guard will be diffic.... wait, isn't that what they accused Trump of? Speaking out of line, and as a result violence broke out? Yes it is. But the way Democrats operate it's only wrong if someone they don't like is doing the action. But totally acceptable if one of their own.

And quite frankly, IMO, Maxine Waters should have been gone a long time ago.

---

Kevin McCarthy Moves to Censure Maxine Waters for Breaking the Law and Inciting a Riot

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters does not need to apologize for her incitement to violence that led to a drive-by shooting at the National Guard.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) flew to Minnesota Saturday to stir up hate on the streets.

The verdict on the George Floyd case is expected this week and Minnesota authorities are bracing for massive violence once again.

Waters urged violent leftists to “get more confrontational” with authorities. She did this while breaking curfew in Brooklyn Center.
    Maxine didn’t care.

On Sunday night GOP House leader Kevin McCarthy weighed in on Maxine’s trip to Minnesota to encourage violence in the Twin Cities.

McCarthy promised to bring action against Maxine Waters for inciting riots if Nancy Pelosi does nothing.

Pelosi never backs down and never apologizes so the Speaker’s response to Maxine Waters’ call to violence didn’t surprise us.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...inciting-riot/

Psaki Refuses to Condemn Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters’ Incitement to Violence and Call For BLM to “Get More Confrontational”

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday refused to condemn Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters’ incitement to violence and call for BLM to “get more confrontational.”

Maxine Waters on Saturday night marched in Brooklyn Center, MN and told the Black Lives Matter extremists to be “more confrontational.”

The 82-year-old California congresswoman broke the curfew set in place to curb rioting and marched after midnight with the far-left extremists that have been terrorizing Brooklyn Center.

“We’ve got to stay in the streets, and we’ve got to demand justice,” Waters told the militant leftists.

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict,” the representative added, speaking of Chauvin.

The Minnesota National Guard was fired at in a drive by shooting in north Minneapolis early Sunday morning — just hours after Mad Maxine incited violence.

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene created a petition demanding Representative Waters be expelled from Congress.

Psaki refused to condemn Maxine Waters’ call for violence.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ational-video/

Pelosi Says Maxine Waters Does Not Need to Apologize For Incitement to Violence That Led to Shots Fired at National Guard

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters does not need to apologize for her incitement to violence that led to a drive by shooting at the National Guard.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) flew to Minnesota Saturday to stir up hate on the streets.

The verdict on the George Floyd case is expected this week and Minnesota authorities are bracing for massive violence once again.

Waters urged violent leftists to “get more confrontational” with authorities.

The Minnesota National Guard was fired at in a drive by shooting in north Minneapolis early Sunday morning — just hours after Mad Maxine incited violence.

On Sunday night GOP House leader Kevin McCarthy weighed in on Maxine’s trip to Minnesota to encourage violence in the Twin Cities.

McCarthy promised to bring action against Maxine Waters for inciting riots if Nancy Pelosi does nothing.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ational-guard/

Judge in Chauvin Trial Blasts Maxine Waters For Her Threatening Comments to Jurors, “Abhorrent” and “Disrespectful”

Judge Peter Cahill blasted Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters on Monday for her threatening comments to jurors and inciting violence.

Maxine Waters flew to Minnesota Saturday to stir up hate on the streets.

Waters urged violent leftists to “get more confrontational” with authorities.

The judge went off on Maxine Waters and called her incitement to violence “abhorrent” and “disrespectful” in response to a motion by Chauvin’s lawyer, Eric Nelson, to declare a mistrial.

Judge Cahill denied the motion but scolded Maxine Waters and other officials for talking about the Chauvin case and intimidating jurors.

“I’m aware of the media reports. I’m aware that Congresswoman Waters was talking specifically about this trial, and about the unacceptability of anything less than a murder conviction, talked about being confrontational,” Judge Cahill said. “But you can submit the press articles about that. This goes back to what I’ve been saying from the beginning. I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function.”

“I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful, and in a manner that is respectful to the Constitution, to respect the co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced this, with additional material that would prejudice this jury.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...pectful-video/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Maxine Waters doesn’t have much brains does she? Making statements about a case that is still being tried. What was she thinking? This is a person who took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution.

This is what passes for the type of leadership we now have. The bar is set so low, only a limbo dancer can pass under it

The best thing that idiot could do to serve the public interest is to go to prison along with that bitch Pelosi.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    Maxine Waters doesn’t have much brains does she? Making statements about a case that is still being tried. What was she thinking? This is a person who took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution.

This is what passes for the type of leadership we now have. The bar is set so low, only a limbo dancer can pass under it

The best thing that idiot could do to serve the public interest is to go to prison along with that bitch Pelosi.

I'm sure the defense is thrilled. If he's found guilty then they may get a mistrial and have the entire thing tossed only to start again. And with things the way they are now, can you imagine if he is found guilty of all charges, and then a mistrial happens down the road? Not only a new trial, but likely new protests and riots too.

--

Dershowitz: Maxine Waters’ Tactics ‘Borrowed Precisely from the Ku Klux Klan’

Tuesday on Newsmax TV’s “Stinchfield,” Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz addressed Rep. Maxine Waters’ (D-CA) tactics amid the Derek Chauvin trial, saying she is trying to “influence” and “intimidate” the jury.

Dershowitz said Waters is taking a page out of the Ku Klux Klan’s playbook to influence court cases by threatening violence.

“First of all, the judge should have granted the motion for a mistrial based on the efforts of Congresswoman Waters to influence the jury,” Dershowitz declared. “Her message was clearly intended to get to the jury — ‘If you will acquit or if you find the charge less than murder, we will burn down your buildings. We will burn down your businesses. We will attack you. We will do what happened to the witness — blood on their door.’ This was an attempt to intimidate the jury. It’s borrowed precisely from the Ku Klux Klan of the 1930s and 1920s when the Klan would march outside of courthouses and threatened all kinds of reprisals if the jury ever dared convict a white person or acquit a black person. And so, efforts to intimidate a jury should result in a mistrial with the judge, of course, wouldn’t grant a mistrial because then he’d be responsible for the riots that would ensue, even though it was Waters who was responsible.”

He predicted Chauvin will be convicted at least on the charge of manslaughter but believes it will go to the Court of Appeals.

“[S]o now, if there is a conviction, and I think there will be a conviction, at least on the manslaughter charge, the issue will go to the Court of Appeals,” he advised. “And will the Court of Appeals have the courage to reverse this conviction on the ground … that the jury was subjected to intimidation tactics, not only by Waters but by others as well who threatened violence in the event of an acquittal or a lesser charge than murder.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-ku-klux-klan/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just a couple of things about this piece of worthless crap sitting in congress.

Waters has been in congress for 27 years and has pass a grand total of 3 bills.

Waters was charged by the House ethics committee for allegedly securing bailout funds for a bank in which her husband owned stock. She received three counts of violating House rules in addition to the federal ethics code.

California congresswoman was dubbed one of the nation’s “most corrupt” elected officials by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington for her role in pushing a bailout for a bank tied to her family.

In fact...

Waters failed to gain much popularity in Congress. Citizens For Responsibility and Ethics in Washington labeled her as the most corrupt member in Congress during the years of 2005, 2006, 2009, and 2011.

Waters was part of the overflow crowd at a Harlem church chanting “Viva Fidel!” for an appearance by the man

She sent to him two years earlier in which she apologized for “mistakenly” voting for a resolution calling on him to return fugitive Joanne Chesimard to the United States. Chesimard, aka Assata Shakur, was convicted of murdering a police officer and sentenced to life plus. She escaped prison, fled to Cuba, and claimed asylum.

Waters Funneled Over $1 Million In Campaign Funds To Her Daughter. $240k for the 2020 campaign. Actually, $1.13 million in total over time.

And I won't get into it, but a LOT of pushing of racism over the years.

And a few quotes of hers....

During the LA riots over the Rodney King beating, and Reginald Denny was yanked from his 18 wheeler and nearly beat to death with bricks and a fire extinguisher, a man Damian Williams was the ringleader. Of course she supported him and hoped for justice to prevail. WTF??

And then about the riots overall:

“If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion"

Towards supporters and what they should all do:

"And I want to tell you, for these members of his Cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they're not going to be able to go to a restaurant, to be able to stop at a gas station, to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they're going to absolutely harass them until they tell the president: 'No, I can't hang with you.'

And lastly just a simple quote of stupidity:

"Why do you think [Russians] hacked into our election? Because they have to make sure that Donald Trump got elected [to take over] these Soviet countries and pull 'em back into the Soviet Union..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

And now she is saved from censure. I hope that if the Republicans regain the house in sufficient numbers that they vote to expel the bitch.

Article I Section 5 Clause 2

5.2 Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

16. Likes jimnyc, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Let's all shed the phony excuses the Dems have been making.. the TRUTH hurts.

FACT: Maxipad Waters only needs to accuse ANYBODY attacking her for breaking proceedures, rules, or laws and AS expected..."SHE JUST YELLS RACIST".

For every Black Democrat in Congress, and across the nation. WE ALL KNOW (even other Black Americans who can't be fooled) The BIGGEST TOOL THE RACISTS USE IN ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING....JUST LIKE THEM!
    Anyone who disputes this, and the reality I just stated....LOVES MAXIPAD WATERS!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: