Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default LeBron James is a Woke sellout

‘YOU’RE NEXT’: LeBron James Posts Photo of Columbus Police Officer Present at Ma’Khia Bryant Shooting

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...yant-shooting/

I can’t take in anymore, after Maxine Waters and now LeBron James, “nigger” is no longer off the menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Meanwhile Lebron James (or should it be Massa James?) is profiting from Chinese Slave Labor

https://usinc.org/lebron-kaepernick-...e-slave-labor/
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

3. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Lebron is another to disappoint me in the past few years. I loved watching him play, but then he let politics into his game. And some of the shit he writes I don't appreciate much.

Now in this case, I'm not sure what the answer was. I watched the video and the girl had a steak knife, and it was raised in the air actively trying to use it against another girl. They also called 911 and were desperate to get someone there to stop her. The cop asked her to stop and drop it, and then she lifted the knife in the air and ignored him. He fired several shots.

The family and others of course immediately went nuts, there was no need to shoot her, she's just a kid stuff. But what was the alternative? Let her stab the other girl since she's a kid? They stated in the call that she was running around trying to stab people.

Could he have tased her? What if he misses? Or would it have been successful in stopping her in time?

I dunno. It's a tragedy all the way around. But no way Lebron should be stating that shit to millions of followers. All these "millions" and TV folks, all those with the most reach to an audience, are more of the problem now than anything else, IMO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Kathianne, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

If I was a cop in this climate, I’d probably do nothing in a situation like this. Or at most, pepper spray her. It stinks, but cops are targets now, and need to protect their futures, too.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    If I was a cop I’m this climate, I’d probably do nothing in a situation like this. Or at most, pepper spray her. It stinks, but cops are targets now, and need to protect their futures, too.
    Quite frankly? I would quit.

If you don't properly stop someone and then kill another person with a weapon of any kind - the police can be held accountable in various ways. And if they do stop the person, then they are guilty of using force. And if they are a white cop, now guilty of racism.

Oh, that's right, if you see her lift a knife in the air - perhaps a mental health counselor sent instead could have talked her down from doing so.

People need to understand that these things sometimes happen extremely fast and lives are on the line often. I can't tell folks how many videos I've seen where cops are being blamed for abuse and what not and being protested - and the video shows at the last second someone lifting a gun to shot. And then you see in the bodycam the cops kicking the gun aside. Or a knife. It happens so fast that without slowing it down you can barely see the weapon. But the trained cop sees it and has less than a second or 2 max to make a decision.

I feel for the family and friends, I really really do. But they also have to understand, they called the police, they stated she was a danger, the cops then visually verified and had seconds to respond.

Watch CNN and they cover the BLM angle and systemic racism, and the family and others talking about policies and procedures.

Here's direct footage not from them though.

You guys here tell me what is the proper answer on this one? It's a tough one, but kid or not, the knife is obvious to me, and clear she was trying to use it:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Police officers are sworn to uphold the law of the land and uphold and defend the the Constitution. They are the only ones who separate us from the vile, and violent, criminal mob. We owe it to them to support them.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa are bound by no oath because oaths are sacred and they can’t stand that. Instead, BLM and Antifa is a godless, violent horde of Huns who accuse others of the same sins they are guilty of. They are racist, immoral, and bigoted. They are an ignorant mass of thugs and liars.

The same goes for their woke allies in the media, on the Left, in sports, in academia, in all the state capitals, and in Washington. The are an enabling bunch of cowards who have nothing but contempt for the common man.

10. Likes jimnyc liked this post