Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenKitten99 View Post
    Now seeing ivermectin being used in common conversation my brain immediately wants me to ask the person what worms they have and to make sure they treat it sufficiently with the right dewormer combo so they don't colic.

Attachment 13274

*Disclaimer: I know ivermectin has plenty of medical use besides parasite treatment for livestock and domestic pets. I just have never known any humans to take it in any form.
    Ivermectin is a medication used to treat many types of parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications.

I'm taking Fenbendazole (another form of parasite treatment) for cancer prevention. My best friend was terminal Stage 4 with stomach cancer last August. Started taking Fenbendazole in September and declared cancer free in April.

Usually, development of new drugs requires a considerable amount of time, money and effort. Developing a promising molecule into an approved drug often takes several years. It is therefore, crucial to employ strategies to overcome these impediments. Repurposing of veterinary drugs showing promising results for human use can result in considerable time and cost reduction required to develop new drugs,” said Dr. Mukhopadhyay.
    According to the researchers fenbendazole is known for a high safety margin and most species tolerate it very well. It has very low degree of toxicity and high degree of safety in experimental animals. Hence it can be a good candidate for anticancer therapy.
    Alternatively, it can also be used as an adjuvant therapy.
    “FDA as well as other published pre-clinical data on the toxicological studies performed on animals shows that fenbendazole administered in different species at dosages several times the approved dosage does not cause any adverse effects in animals. Further, our previous study also showed minimal toxicity of fenbendazole in normal human cells. Considering this information, FZ can be an ideal candidate for development as an anti-cancer agent”, added Dr. Mukhopadhyay.
    Besides Dr Mukhopadhyay and Dr. Ashok Kumar from Panjab University, the research team included Dr. Nilambra Dogra from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com...le24793200.ece
    BTW ... I picked up prescription of Ivermectin yesterday to have on hand if I experience covid symptoms.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 05-11-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Juicer66, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenKitten99 View Post
    Now seeing ivermectin being used in common conversation my brain immediately wants me to ask the person what worms they have and to make sure they treat it sufficiently with the right dewormer combo so they don't colic.

*Disclaimer: I know ivermectin has plenty of medical use besides parasite treatment for livestock and domestic pets. I just have never known any humans to take it in any form.

Probably over 1 million people across the planet have been successfully treated for Covid by Ivermectin . 97% success in Delhi .

Exactly the same types of action and results with Hydroxychloroquine .
    Mechanism of Action and Rationale for Use in Patients With COVID-19

Reports from in vitro studies suggest that ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host’s antiviral response. In addition, ivermectin docking may interfere with the attachment of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein to the human cell membrane.Ivermectin is thought to be a host-directed agent, which may be the basis for its broad-spectrum activity in vitro against the viruses that cause dengue, Zika, HIV, and yellow fever. Some studies of ivermectin have also reported potential anti-inflammatory properties, which have been beneficial in people with COVID-19

4. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

TO OP ,
    Posted this separately earlier being unaware of this thread then .
    This marks the beginning of the end of the totally corrupt CDC

For $1/Day'... Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious

TOLD about THIS A YEAR AGO AND MORE, along with HCQ ( Mr T's special ) , flumoxavine , azithromycin etc etc

Looks like the Covid False Flag is being discarded piece by piece . ( masks are a waste, the PCR test is criminally useless etc )

Must be time for the Alien invasion False Flag .
    A double-blind Israeli study has concluded that Ivermectin, an inexpensive anti-parasitic widely used since 1981, reduces both the duration and infectiousness of Covid-19, according to the Jerusalem Post.

6. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    TO OP ,
    Posted this separately earlier being unaware of this thread then .
    This marks the beginning of the end of the totally corrupt CDC

For $1/Day'... Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious

TOLD about THIS A YEAR AGO AND MORE, along with HCQ ( Mr T's special ) , flumoxavine , azithromycin etc etc

Looks like the Covid False Flag is being discarded piece by piece . ( masks are a waste, the PCR test is criminally useless etc )

Must be time for the Alien invasion False Flag .
    A double-blind Israeli study has concluded that Ivermectin, an inexpensive anti-parasitic widely used since 1981, reduces both the duration and infectiousness of Covid-19, according to the Jerusalem Post.

OK .. who are you? You just joined last month. How are we supposed to know you posted this last year?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    OK .. who are you? You just joined last month. How are we supposed to know you posted this last year?

Anybody who researched and made sure they followed science and research output knew the full available info then about Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine( HCQ ) and others .

Regardless , what I posted and where is irrelevant .

What matters is that this information was widely available with many Doctors ( thousands ? ) using it with outstanding success . Brazil , France and Russia particularly spring to mind .

I started loading with Vitamins C ( 5 grms ) , D3 and Zinc as an efficiency enabler daily in March of last year . As also should have every person on the planet if they had matters explained to them and were not lied to .

But of course TPIP wanted the trillions , not peanuts from 100% safe pills that work 100% . Nuremberg Code 2 criminals .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Anybody who researched and made sure they followed science and research output knew the full available info then about Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine( HCQ ) and others .

What matters is that this information was widely available with many Doctors ( thousands ? ) using it with outstanding success . Brazil , France and Russia particularly spring to mind .

I started loading with Vitamins C ( 5 grms ) , D3 and Zinc as an efficiency enabler daily in March of last year . As also should have every person on the planet if they had matters explained to them and were not lied to .

But of course TPIP wanted the trillions , not peanuts from 100% safe pills that work 100% . Nuremberg Code 2 criminals .
    Don't come here stating that you posted this info last year. Who cares what you did before you became a member here. This board is very up to date with info regarding Ivermectin and Hydroxychlorocline. No need to come here spouting off like you're the local expert.

And, your post is gibberish compared to the info already posted here for our members. We are not ignorant and have done tons of research on the subject. If you have something new to add that would be great.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 08-09-2021 at 01:38 AM.

10. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Don't come here stating that you posted this info last year. Who cares what you did before you became a member here. This board is very up to date with info regarding Ivermectin and Hydroxychlorocline. No need to come here spouting off like you're the local expert.

And, your post is gibberish compared to the info already posted here for our members. We are not ignorant and have done tons of research on the subject. If you have something new to add that would be great.
    I am an expert .

I limit the detail I include because it is unlikely that Compliance Gullibles can be re- conditioned just via a Chat site and you can only sensibly offer the level of detail that might be understood .

I am pleased that you think that tip top info has already been posted here but obviously I am not aware of this .

Your news pleasantly surprises me because in general terms detail knowledge of what has gone before appears to border on next to nothing .

Examples ----- the way alleged testing is carried out and even the nonsense about this being a novel corona virus -- first synthesised in the nineties and as clearly demonstrated from successfully filed patents .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I am an expert .

I limit the detail I include because it is unlikely that Compliance Gullibles can be re- conditioned just via a Chat site and you can only sensibly offer the level of detail that might be understood .

I am pleased that you think that tip top info has already been posted here but obviously I am not aware of this .

Your news pleasantly surprises me because in general terms detail knowledge of what has gone before appears to border on next to nothing .

Examples ----- the way alleged testing is carried out and even the nonsense about this being a novel corona virus -- first synthesised in the nineties and as clearly demonstrated from successfully filed patents .
    What are your credentials?

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I am an expert .

“Compliance Gullibles”? Your condescension is such a huge turn off, exactly no one will care what you have to say. Dreadfully sorry old chap.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

15. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

How one speaks to others is a judging standard in how they may or may not accept what has been presented.
    Yes, there is mass brainwashing at play, and truly evil deception going on- as well as a deliberate agenda to massively diminish world population....
    Also true there in this world there are a great many gullible people that do not research-they simply believe what media/government tells them.
    I doubt any member here is gullible... Whether right or wrong each member decides what they consider is the correct action to take.
    I chose in 1987 to never take another flu shot (as my first and only flu-shot almost killed me- came on the day after the shot and laid me low for almost ten days). Thus with that vast teaching experience in mind, I chose to never take this experimental/dangerous jab..
    Others here chose to take the jab. I respect their decision- even when I think it is indeed a grave error.
    Attitude is key- we have very bright, educated members here -so my advice is not to belittle or try to talk down to them.
    Solid advice - which yours to heed or else ignore..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

17. Likes jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Links with dates on them would work.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Amazing how so many folks over time knew everything and has posted and discussed such things. Quite easy to show up somewhere and sound like a knowitall from past information. Unfortunately, for 'some', their own posts and writing proves it never happened.

I am an expert .
    Absolutely hilarious. You may want to have a little discussion with whomever is posting from your account then, as that person is FAR from an expert and is posting comical bullshit. So I ask, an expert of what? Tossing bullshit and trying to act smart? You fail in acting lessons as well.

What are your credentials?
    DU? Perhaps tossing names and other BS on a Yahoo story? Or maybe CNN?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

20. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Marie View Post
    “Compliance Gullibles”? Your condescension is such a huge turn off, exactly no one will care what you have to say. Dreadfully sorry old chap.
    I don't mind a little condescension if someone is head and shoulders above others and is actually offering needed information or something that resembles intelligence. But I feel like we are being outsmarted by Urkel, or trying to be schooled by a 4th grader.

Funny watching the effort though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Also true there in this world there are a great many gullible people that do not research-they simply believe what media/government tells them.
    I doubt any member here is gullible... Whether right or wrong each member decides what they consider is the correct action to take.
    I chose in 1987 to never take another flu shot (as my first and only flu-shot almost killed me- came on the day after the shot and laid me low for almost ten days). Thus with that vast teaching experience in mind, I chose to never take this experimental/dangerous jab..
    Others here chose to take the jab. I respect their decision- even when I think it is indeed a grave error.
    Well said, Tyr. And you and I have long discussed this. At times I may think that it was an error for some to avoid a vaccine that may save their life. At the same time, I almost fully agree with what you're saying. Either way - we respect one another and our respective decisions. I have zero reason to look down upon you for your decision and I hope that you wouldn't look down upon me for mine. But some think that their decision is so correct that their could be no other decision, and anyone not listening to them or following what they say, is a lesser person of sorts.

You and I know that most folks here aren't the gullible type. Folks here made informed decisions. Someone older with a comorbidity of sorts may have more reason to get the shot than say a 32yr old in great health. And not all elderly will fall into that 'must get' territory, so everyone is different.

But not everyone who got the vaccine is dying or going to die soon. Just as everyone who chose not to get vaccinated, is also going to die if they get covid, or pass it to every single human out there due to that choice.

I agree even more too, I know my ass won't be rushing out for that flu shot either, I hate that shot and get the bad flu every time, and without that shot I am always fine.

23. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

India's success treating covid with ivermectin

India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part III: The Lesson of Kerala

• by Justus R. Hope, MD
    • Aug 23, 2021 Updated Sep 8, 2021

The Ivermectin Effect
    The New York Times reported India’s colossal drop in COVID cases was unexplainable, while the BBC declared that Kerala’s rise was also a mystery. While new cases of COVID in Uttar Pradesh are rare as million-dollar lottery tickets, in Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India, new daily cases are the same as the United States, nearly one case per thousand. Yet, as we have seen in this series, there has been a curious media blackout on India’s overall success against COVID.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-58054124
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/b...mysteries.html

"Kerala has been reporting over 22,000 new COVID infections in the last three days. No other state in India is even close to the 10,000 mark. The COVID conundrum in the southern state has led to several questions, with no certain answers."
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/84862049.cms
    The Times of India published this statement on July 29. Kerala has continued to have the majority of new daily cases and almost 25% of India's daily deaths despite a population of 34 million, less than 3% of India's total population.
    On August 15, Kerala accounted for 18,582 of India's 32,937 new cases and 102 of India's 417 new deaths. By contrast, the Ivermectin-using state of Delhi, with nearly the same population size, recorded only 53 new cases and ZERO deaths. In comparison, Uttar Pradesh, with almost eight times as many inhabitants, had only 30 new cases and ONE death.
    Kerala had 619 times as many new cases as Uttar Pradesh and over 100 times as many deaths.
    So what could Kerala be doing wrong?
    Hint: Over-reliance on vaccines and under-reliance on Ivermectin.
    Uttar Pradesh led India in its use and has done even better than Delhi because they use Ivermectin early and preventatively.
    "Uttar Pradesh was the first state in the country to introduce large-scale prophylactic and therapeutic use of Ivermectin. In May-June 2020, a team at Agra led by Dr. Anshul Pareek, administered Ivermectin to all RRT team members in the district on an experimental basis. It was observed that NONE OF THEM developed COVID-19 despite being in daily contact with patients who had tested positive for the virus," Uttar Pradesh State Surveillance Officer Vikssendu Agrawal said.

https://indianexpress.com/article/ci...s-low-7311786/
    Uttar Pradesh has a policy of treating ALL the contacts of an infected patient prophylactically with Ivermectin. In other words, in Uttar Pradesh, everyone in the house gets Ivermectin treatment even if only one is infected. Ivermectin is known to reduce mortality in infected and dramatically lowers the viral load, thereby helping reduce the spread of the virus to others.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...1258081v1.full
    Dr. Tess Lawrie discussed the Ivermectin-related reduction in viral load and reduced transmissibility.
    https://committees.parliament.uk/wri...nce/36858/pdf/

https://climate-science.press/2021/0...th-ivermectin/

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts liked this post