Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Race Traitor and Uncle Tim

So first I see that Sen. Tim Scott gave a speech after Biden's, and now they labeled him an "Uncle Tim". And why? Because he condemned the democrats race baiting & that they use race as a political weapon. Lastly, he stated that America is not a racist country. The horror and audacity!

Then a DJ on the show "The Breakfast Club" known as DJ Envy, because he dared making comments supporting the police in the Ma'khia Bryant shooting. His comments:

Last Friday, the hosts struck up a conversation about the April 20 incident in Columbus, Ohio, where a police officer shot Ma’Khia Bryant who was lungeing with a knife toward another girl. And as far as DJ Envy is concerned, the police officer was in a no-win situation, had seconds to act, and his actions were justifiable.

“Every case is different,” DJ Envy said. “And in this case, if I pull up to a scene and see a girl chasing another girl about to stab a girl, my job as a police officer is to make sure that girl doesn’t get killed. And the law allows me to stop that killing or that stabbing by any means necessary. That’s what the law allows me to do, on both sides.”
    So we have a race traitor because he condemned using race as any tactic. He supported America as not a racist country. A DJ that looked at a shooting and gave his opinion on the facts seen in a video. Since he didn't see something else, he's a traitor to his own race.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Race Traitor and Uncle Tim

All goes to show you that Democrats are bigots, but the *right kind* of bigots.

I’ve been thinking about Section 3 of the 14th amendment and how it should be applied to the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, AOC, Maxine Waters, Tlaib, Omar, and the list goes on

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

4. Likes icansayit, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Totally agree with you Jim on the 14th amendment...but...

As we all know by now. None of the Democrats take the Consitution seriously, just like they dishonor their FALSE PROMISES when they took their Oath of Office.

They are just like their own CULT or like those who claim their is no GOD. So there is no reason for them to even bother thinking about the 10 Commandments. If they don't like the Constitution...THEY JUST IGNORE IT, unless they find parts they want everybody else to follow...BUT NOT THEM.
    All of them...According to U.S. Law. Should be ARRESTED. But then again. They have the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DNC on their side, being run by Non-elected Bureaucrats left over in time from as far back as the CLINTON years. Just like here in Virginia...TERRY MCAWFUL is running again for GOV. And with the support of all of the CROOKS...he's probably gonna be a shoe-in...wether Northern Virginia gets to DEFRAUD THE ELECTION SYSTEM AGAIN....or not.

BOTTOM LINE: As I have said since I arrived here. TRUST NO POLITICIAN FROM EITHER PARTY....They are only in it for themselves, power, and control.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post