Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I just did a search of my history to find the websites I visited that gave me the info. There was like 9 of them. So I had to visit each and every site and then do a search there for the terms "sun tea" to find out which schmo out there tossed me the incorrect information and made me look like a dummy.

Weird, had no luck. So I had to check again, and then a did a search of "coca cola owns sun tea" to see if it showed up that way. Again no luck. Hmmmmmmm - where the hell did I screw up at?

I will very often keep a running text file on my desktop to transfer articles to to proof-read and then copy again to here.

Went through all of my stuff and my notes, perhaps I confused it with "Honest Tea" or another tea? They do own quite a few after all. But nope, nothing in there I can see.

So then went to Google and did a reverse search of OUR website to see if maybe I found it in an older post?

As I was doing my searching I came up with a lot of generics of sun tea as you can imagine, as everyone makes their own sun tea with tea bags.

Hell, then I thought, could you even trademark such a name?

So Google found for me though on the reverse search - and I found it under "Gunny" in your very post above. And I was like huh?

Then I read again and that's when I realized that I never mentioned "Sun Tea", only you did! Why you dirty bald bastard!! You had me running all the hell over, as you quickly read and somehow saw it - and then I re-read a few times actually, and never even noticed it. 2 of us dummies.

Sure are glad you're back to fu** with my head some!!
    Yankee. LMAO!
    8 regular size tea bags and a clear, gallon jug of water. Sit in the sun a couple of hours.

= sun tea

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yankee. LMAO!
    8 regular size tea bags and a clear, gallon jug of water. Sit in the sun a couple of hours.

= sun tea
    I own the sun tea I make in my backyard!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I own the sun tea I make in my backyard!
    Me too!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yankee. LMAO!

= sun tea
    Oh I know that ya jackass, my wife is always making it in the summer. I know what it is. But when you wrote that I thought maybe there really was a brand called that name and that I accidentally wrote it. No, it was just your lack of hair, which allowed invisible letters and names to invade and you invented sun tea in my post!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I noticed that Coca-Cola owns Topo-Chico, one of my favorite drinks. The multi-national Marxists get their tentacles into everything. Oddly enough, when you ask for a "twist of lime" in their home city, Monterrey, they serve you regular Topo-Chico and squeeze fresh lime into it. It seems that they export most or all of what you see in the below image.

Last edited by tailfins; 05-08-2021 at 03:14 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.