Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ‘Breaking the News’ Reveals Deep Ties Between CNN, Democrat Power Players

Shocker

And why I call them just another arm of the democrat party. Well, most of the MSM took that role recently.

---

This Is DNCNN: ‘Breaking the News’ Reveals Deep Ties Between CNN, Democrat Power Players

According to NBC News and other sources, President Joe Biden is expected to appoint Tom Nides ambassador to Israel. Nides’ wife, Virginia Moseley, is Senior Vice President of Newsgathering at CNN.

This is just one of many ties between Biden and Obama administration officials I expose in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book revealing the secret ties between the establishment media, Big Tech, and the activist left.

There appears to be overlap between Moseley’s work and her husband’s. WikiLeaks released an email from 2015 showing Nides tipping off Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta to a favorable CNN poll that was soon to be released.

Currently an executive at Morgan Stanley, Nides served as deputy secretary of state under Hillary Clinton. He was a top bundler for Biden’s 2020 campaign and is on the advisory board of the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...power-players/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Shocker

And why I call them just another arm of the democrat party. Well, most of the MSM took that role recently.

---

This Is DNCNN: ‘Breaking the News’ Reveals Deep Ties Between CNN, Democrat Power Players

According to NBC News and other sources, President Joe Biden is expected to appoint Tom Nides ambassador to Israel. Nides’ wife, Virginia Moseley, is Senior Vice President of Newsgathering at CNN.

This is just one of many ties between Biden and Obama administration officials I expose in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book revealing the secret ties between the establishment media, Big Tech, and the activist left.

There appears to be overlap between Moseley’s work and her husband’s. WikiLeaks released an email from 2015 showing Nides tipping off Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta to a favorable CNN poll that was soon to be released.

Currently an executive at Morgan Stanley, Nides served as deputy secretary of state under Hillary Clinton. He was a top bundler for Biden’s 2020 campaign and is on the advisory board of the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...power-players/
    Both sides engage in this type of corruption.
    The dems just do so far more often and with a much better understanding of how to do it and not get caught.
    Biden and son both are frequent players in such activities , as recent revelations reveal.-Tyr
    Greed does not care about politics- its inherent in all mortals- as the fallen creatures that they are..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So Biden is going to appoint one of hitlery's stooges from Benghazi Ambassador to Israel?

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post